Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 4,052

Spoony_Tech

Pro Bowl??? What's that? A joke is what it is. It doesn't even have the players from the superbowl! It's probably the worst of the 4 major sports!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

Tech101 wrote:

Pro Bowl??? What's that? A joke is what it is. It doesn't even have the players from the superbowl! It's probably the worst of the 4 major sports!

No players from the Super Bowl? Good. That's all we need is for players participating in the Super Bowl, to attend the Pro Bowl.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

No players from the Super Bowl? Good. That's all we need is for players participating in the Super Bowl, to attend the Pro Bowl.

I guess my point is if its suppose to be the best players in the NFL it needs to be after the superbowl or not really played at all. It's hard to do a all-star type game when the season is so short!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

Great to be a Niners fan! Endured a heck of a last decade, but boy was it worth it!!

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

super bowl teams never be in pro bowl tech101 bro...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

super bowl teams never be in pro bowl tech101 bro...

Yeah I know. That's the problem with the NFL version of the all-star game!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro they dont want super bowl players getting hurt to...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

My point is don't even bother with it. If you can't have it in the middle of the season like the rest then its really not worth it. I understand that's not an option either. Just saying all players should be there. The pro bowl was once after the superbowl but no one watched it then so now they're trying to make it appeal more by putting it in front of the superbowl!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

ok got you teach101 bro yeah true that they are...

Jani-Koblaney

Yeah the baseball allstar game is where it's at!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy lol...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Pro Bowl is boring as hell. Can't stand the NBA All-Star game either. No one is really playing 100% so wtf? Lets see a battle to the death instead. Pro athletes find out what its really like to feel pressure to keep their lives.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Pro Bowl is boring as hell. Can't stand the NBA All-Star game either. No one is really playing 100% so wtf? Lets see a battle to the death instead. Pro athletes find out what its really like to feel pressure to keep their lives.

Hunger Games style?!

MERG said:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech101 wrote:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Hunger Games style?!

Lol yeah Tech that would be awesome. Especially some of these aging stars like TO and Ochocinco and Randy Moss.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mr_Trill_281

N.F.C winning i got that right...

Mr_Trill_281

count down is on big baby untill super bowl...

Mr_Trill_281

2 more days untill super bowl...

RancidVomit86

Oh I cant wait. Madden, Wings, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, and then the Superbowl.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro oyeah man chicken,pizza here...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic