Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,261 to 1,280 of 4,052

Mieu-Fire

next year i want a old school steeler cowboys match up in superbowl and steelers get revenge for this year lose

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro old school match up is alwaysa good man...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

mieu-fire wrote:

got a football scholarship to applachian state but idk my gf wants to go to duke so i think ima turn down it annd go to duke with my gf i will have to pay(well my parents ) but idc

That's awesome for you. Appalachian State is better then duke in football though. I would strongly consider your options here. After all they did beat Michigan!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ryno

mieu-fire wrote:

got a football scholarship to applachian state but idk my gf wants to go to duke so i think ima turn down it annd go to duke with my gf i will have to pay(well my parents ) but idc

If you have the opportunity to go to Duke then that is a no brainer.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro man dont put your football dream on hold man do your thing if she love you like she does she let you follow your dream...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo mieu-fire bro man dont put your football dream on hold man do your thing if she love you like she does she let you follow your dream...

But if he loves her then he'll go where she goes..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro true that man...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I say screw both of those places and go to University of Oregon and become a duck. Bring your girlfriend along too.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

I say screw both of those places and go to University of Oregon and become a duck. Bring your girlfriend along too.

Cowboy fans don't get to have an opinion!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro LMAO...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Tech101 wrote:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Be careful this star has some pointy edges and you dont want me to accidentally trip or something and have it fly at ya. or while you're sleeping....

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Spoony_Tech

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Be careful this star has some pointy edges and you dont want me to accidentally trip or something and have it fly at ya. or while you're sleeping....

This is minor considering what I had too do just over a year ago! At least their cheerleaders are worth looking at!

MERG said:

Ryno

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

I say that sounds like a terrible idea. If you are going to come out west the go the University of Washington. Didn't you like Warren Moon?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro true that you better tell him LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

yo mieu-fire bro wish you two best wishes what ever it is...

RancidVomit86

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro that video is to wild man LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS...

my picks for this weekend...

1.49ers over dirty birds

2.pats over ravens

RancidVomit86

I'm goin ravens over pats and falcons over 49ers

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Chrono_Cross

RancidVomit86 wrote:

I'm goin ravens over pats and falcons over 49ers

Same here. 49ers do not deserve yet another Super Bowl victory.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic