General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,241 to 1,260 of 2,605

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,241. Posted:

yo mieu-fire bro you wild man LMAO...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,242. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

What the **** was that? What did I just watch? The coach called a timeout and the Falcons missed the kick. If he didn't call the timeout, the Seahawks could have won.

Someone should get fired for that.

That coach should get fired. He threw in the towel on purpose. There was no reason to call in a timeout twenty seconds after the last play. He had more than enough time to call it but he waited until the teams got in position for the designated play and kicked off the ball.

That coach should be fired and all of this further proves football is rigged.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,243. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

What the **** was that? What did I just watch? The coach called a timeout and the Falcons missed the kick. If he didn't call the timeout, the Seahawks could have won.

Someone should get fired for that.

That coach should get fired. He threw in the towel on purpose. There was no reason to call in a timeout twenty seconds after the last play. He had more than enough time to call it but he waited until the teams got in position for the designated play and kicked off the ball.

That coach should be fired and all of this further proves football is rigged.

Couldn't agree more. This is one reason I dont like watching pro sports anymore.

So it looks like we have Niners VS Falcons and Pats VS Ravens.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,244. Posted:

HOUSTON KOTEXAS is out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LMAO im 6-2 in my picks how everone eles do...

yo Serj_Vaykian bro ITS TIME lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,245. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

HOUSTON KOTEXAS is out of hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LMAO im 6-2 in my picks how everone eles do...

yo Serj_Vaykian bro ITS TIME lol...

You may not see him for a while. He might have gone into a fit of rage and wound up in jail from the Hawks game! Wouldn't put it past him! ;)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,246. Posted:

4-4 so far well
49ers over falcons and pats over ravens(agian) and if 49ers lose them im so done with football and not even gonna watch thesuperbowl

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,247. Posted:

yo Tech101 bro yeah i no he mad right now lol its all "TRILL"

yo mieu-fire bro 4-4 not to bad man o yeah im rollin with 49ers dont no who pick with ravens vs pats...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,248. Posted:

Ravens and 49ers at the Super Bowl. Ravens take home the gold.

I'm only saying this because 1) This is Ray Lewis' last season and he deserves a Super Bowl ring 2) The Patriots have been in the playoffs basically every year since 2000 3) Falcons suck. Ew. 4) I'm sick of the 49ers winning Super Bowls. That team is 5-0.

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,249. Posted:

I believe Ray lewis has a superbowl ring!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,250. Posted:

yo Tech101 bro ray as 1 super bowl ring 2000...

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,251. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

I believe Ray lewis has a superbowl ring!

You're absolutely right. I should reword that: The Ravens deserve to win the Super Bowl more than any of the remaining teams.

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

2001. The Ravens beat the NY Giants.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,252. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

And they did it with the worst quarterback in playoff history imho! Probably had the best defense in playoff history also imho!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,253. Posted:

o it was 2001 ok not bad...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,254. Posted:

Baltimore CMP ATT PCT YDS LNG YPA TD INT SCK LOSS RAT
Trent Dilfer 5 16 31.3 117 56. 7.31 0 0 3 32. 58.6

Look at that awsome stat line in the divisional playoff game! Believe me the rest wasn't much better.
They won 34-10

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,255. Posted:

I went 1-3 this past weekend. for a total of 5-3. Tough weekend.
My picks:
Atlanta over Whiners
N.E. over Baltimore

I'm ready to start the 2013 season. Go Hawks!!! The future is bright.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,256. Posted:

yo Ryno_Choryzo bro DAM* we both did good in picks man lol im have to put my picks for next week up soon i dont like what sea hawks did to player but i do see sea hawks comeing back next year in playoffs...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Ryno

1,257. Posted:

Trill, and I can see your Cowboys winning their division next year or at least making it to the playoffs. That is a team that is always close. Just take out the Rams next year when they visit the Big D and I will be a happy camper.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,258. Posted:

yo Ryno_Choryzo bro ty for saying that man and yeah we have a new line coach so lets see what he does with team i dont care about super bowl i just wanna see my dallas cowboys get far in playoff bro and yeah we have punk rams out this year no playing around lol...

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

1,259. Posted:

Alright there is your stupid star! lol yeah Tech I was pretty pissed for a couple of days after the way my Hawks made that epic comeback, only to blow it. Trying to ice the kicker with a timeout never effing works and coaches need to stop pulling that crap. Anyway I know im late on the bet so here is the demn star and because i was late i will keep it up through the Superbowl game.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,260. Posted:

waz good Serj_Vaykian bro now thats "TRILL" man its looks good on you lol ty and yeah tech told us you was mad about your team loseing...