Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 121 to 140 of 4,052

Lan

Tony Homo will get injured again. Are we allowed to smack talk like that here?
It surprised the hell outta me when Dallas won.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

RancidVomit86

TheBaconator wrote:

Ten bucks says if the Giants lose next week, the fan base will be calling for Coughlin's head just like they were the season after the Giants won in '07 when they stunk.

But they will still be back page news cause the Tebow circus.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

dallas cowboys got lucky nothing iamnotwill we came play your ny she men still getting over party they had lmao...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

lan your kc team better get ready for dirty birds if they lose its going to look bad lmao..

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Lan

I'm sorry, but who are the dirty birds?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Mr_Trill_281

dirty birds are falcons...

RancidVomit86

Lan wrote:

Tony Homo will get injured again. Are we allowed to smack talk like that here?
It surprised the hell outta me when Dallas won.

Romo Homo is what I call him. Has bit nicer ring to it I think lol

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

you can call romo whatever those qb numbers still look good and rancidvomit86 lets see what your buffalo hot wings lmao can do to ny jets GO DALLAS COWBOYS...

Squiggle55

I'm one of those lucky bronco fans whose team went from the joke circus it was last year to having one of the best quarterbacks in history this year. What an exciting season this will be for me.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

RancidVomit86

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

you can call romo whatever those qb numbers still look good and rancidvomit86 lets see what your buffalo hot wings lmao can do to ny jets GO DALLAS COWBOYS...

I play fantasy and I admit his numbers are great but only one playoff win not so great. I really think Dallas could be a superbowl team again if it wasnt for the qb situation. Find an elite qb, make Romo your backup and rest your elite in November and let Romo play that month as the starter lol

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yeah rancidvomit86 those numbers are hot man and true there is only one playoff win and mi team will get that and super bowl thats later for dallas cowboys and we got two good qbs if one cant get it done we got other to do it for us now thats trll there...

RancidVomit86

If Orton was the starter I think I would like to give them even better odds but I think Jerry has too much of a soft spot for Romo..why I don't know.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 yeah they cant sit romo he one makeing money and orton is a good qb how he was playing in pre season WOW so if things get tuff for romo we can bring ortan in and jerry do try run things to much on real...

Spoony_Tech

DRL wrote:

Lions. Hoping Stafford and Megatron break some records this season. Can't wait for Sunday.

Same here but with that defense they are going to have to score a lot of point to make the playoffs again. Lets hope the coach can get their heads in the game this year and not look like a bunch of thugs!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Let's go Washington! Really i'd be happy with a 7-8 win season with the team but who knows what could happen with RGIII.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Mieu-Fire

omg i wanna see the redskins do good cause RG3 it freaking awsome
but my steelers will be 13-3 my predition for the season

MANGO

Mr_Trill_281

yeah rg3 is man down there with redskins...

EvilRegal

ESPN: The Magazine picking my Broncos to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl against Green Bay (but lose ). The moment of truth is almost here. Time to see if they're all that with Peyton at QB! GO BRONCOS!!! Mile High Salute

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Mr_Trill_281

we will see come dec fluttershyguy...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic