Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 4,052

Jani-Koblaney

Yeah AP is just too good..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro we will see how good sunday...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro berry fast but he can still get hit no one is un touchable..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

@trill The Vikings game is tomorrow

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro ok ty we see how it goes down...

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tech101 bro berry fast but he can still get hit no one is un touchable..

He never missed a game due to injury! Let's see any other running back in history try that one!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

MrNiceGuy wrote:

He's probably going to be MVP this season. Again.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Spoony_Tech

CactusJackson wrote:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

It's him or Manning! Toss up really. Both deserve it!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Jani-Koblaney

Tech101 wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

It's him or Manning! Toss up really. Both deserve it!

AP>Peyton. AP broke the 2000 rushing mark, so he automatically should win MVP. Especially after coming back from an ACL injury.

Edited on by Jani-Koblaney

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Spoony_Tech

Yeah but both are equally valuable to there teams and manning came off an injury as well. If the Lions were their (playoffs) Megatron should also be considered!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro true that man...

Jani-Koblaney

Being as unbiased as possible, I still think Adrian deserves MVP..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

arrmixer

That is gonna be a tough MVP choice it can go either way.. anyone think the bengals have a good shot at making a run in the playoffs?

Their my sleeper choice... its funny get rid of palmer and Mr. Johnson and the team is actually succeeding... two straight years in the playoffs in a very tough division.... hm... oh and thier defence is good also..

Edited on by arrmixer

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Beat Houston yes. Denver or New England ah NO!!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

yo arrmixer bro good see you man and i think bengals do they been playing godo this year man but i hope they punk houston out lol and yeah palmer old lol it was time for him go and johnson running things...

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro true that i dont think they can beat denver or pats...

arrmixer

agreed the bengels might have some trouble with the broncos or the patriots. But would be a nice match up Bengels against the Patriots... Patriots did get beat by the ravens last time I check in the playoffs a couple of years back it is possible

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo arrmixer bro waz word yeah they will manning is in this to win and justin bieber LMAO pats beat ravens im have to look that up...

Spoony_Tech

Ponder is out?! Run run run!! Oh and I'm 0-1!

MERG said:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Tech101 bro im 0-1 to man...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic