Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

my dallas cowboys finshed 8-8 and im 9-7 in picks...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Jani-Koblaney

Imagine, I was the only one here at the beginning of the season who thought the Vikes had a chance to get to the playoffs. Well, guess who's right?

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro true that now lets see how long your team stay in...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

AlexSays

Denver is winning the Super Bowl. All of the other teams might as well go home.

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays bro if denver keep playing like they been playing we might see them there...

Chrono_Cross

AlexSays wrote:

Denver is winning the Super Bowl. All of the other teams might as well go home.

Well that's odd, because the last time I checked, the Super Bowl was the Patriots' home.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Mr_Trill_281

yo CactusJackson bro good see you man and we got lots good teams to see in super bowl this year...

AlexSays

The Patriots live in the Super Bowl?

AlexSays

AlexSays

Well then it will be super convenient for them to watch the game. They should have great seats!

AlexSays

Mr_Trill_281

yo AlexSays,IAmNotWill bro if patriots go this year they not loseing it...

Chrono_Cross

AlexSays wrote:

Well then it will be super convenient for them to watch the game. They should have great seats!

Yeah but it's unfortunate the Broncos won't be watching the game like the Patriots are. )-:

Just for you.

Jani-Koblaney

I predict that the Colts will be in the Super Bowl. I don't know who they will play against, but I have a gut feeling that they will be there. As for my Vikings, I have doubts about them prevailing at Lambeau. But anyways, SKOL Vikings!!!

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro i dont no about colts in super bowl man its not they time...

Jani-Koblaney

yeah, but stranger things have happened. Nobody expected the Twins to win the World Series in '87 and '91..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Mr_Trill_281

yo MrNiceGuy bro true that lol...

Chrono_Cross

I have a feeling the Bengals are going somewhere and hopefully they knock the Texans out of the playoffs.

I'm also hoping Vikings go somewhere as well. lol

Just for you.

Mr_Trill_281

yo CactusJackson bro daps man i want bengals to ko houston too lol i want them outttttttt...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Jani-Koblaney

same here trill.. I feel like the Bengals get too little love..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic