General Discussion Forum

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Showing 1,001 to 1,020 of 2,534

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,001. Posted:

yo CactusJackson bro yeah they staying in this i just want someone to kick them out lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,002. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo RancidVomit86 bro you got me gooleing this man lol to see if they leaveing there team i no tebow leaveing...

I'm interested in quarterbacks not fullbacks trying to play quarterback

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,003. Posted:

yo RancidVomit86 bro got you man...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

1,004. Posted:

Hell yes a nice win against the 49ers by my Hawks. I still don't think we are Superbowl bound this year as its a young team and Wilson still needs some experience but in a year or two i think its possible. Hoping for a playoff win. Doubt 49ers will lose to the Cards next week though but it would be nice if the Hawks had a home game to start off.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,005. Posted:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Hell yes a nice win against the 49ers by my Hawks. I still don't think we are Superbowl bound this year as its a young team and Wilson still needs some experience but in a year or two i think its possible. Hoping for a playoff win. Doubt 49ers will lose to the Cards next week though but it would be nice if the Hawks had a home game to start off.

I'm happy for you. Trust me I know how a team can suck for such a long time! Btw you won the fantasy league of which you were inactive!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,006. Posted:

yo Serj_Vaykian bro na it wasnt good man lol i dont think they ready super bowl there will be team that will stop them...

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

1,007. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

I'm happy for you. Trust me I know how a team can suck for such a long time! Btw you won the fantasy league of which you were inactive!

Thanks Tech and sorry for leaving. I had to for personal reasons. No excuse, but it had to be done.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Void

1,008. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

I went 15-1 this week.

You never submitted you're picks for this week, so you can't say you got any right or wrong.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,009. Posted:

yo void bro waz good man and when you think about it you rigth he never did lol mr.niceguy think he slick lol..

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,010. Posted:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

Serj_Vaykian wrote:

Thanks Tech and sorry for leaving. I had to for personal reasons. No excuse, but it had to be done.

I just hope everything worked out for ya! This is all secondary to real life. Anyways it was you and aviator in the finals. You beat me first week of the playoffs. Of course I got bounced week one again lol! I hope to see you online more if not I hope you can get everything squared away!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,011. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo void bro waz godo man and when you think about it you rigth he never did lol mr.niceguy think he slick lol..

Shoot! Someone got me! lol. BTW Merry Christmas guys! :-D

Edited on by WildMan

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,012. Posted:

Merry CHRISTmas guys. Since my Lions suck GO VIKINGS!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

1,013. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

+1

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,014. Posted:

yo MrNiceGuy bro yeah me void got you lol...

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,015. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

+2

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,016. Posted:

GOOOOOOOOOOO DALLAS COWBOYS 8-7...

my picks for this week...

1.dallas over dead skins

2.bills over jets

3.panters over bounty team

4.dirty birds over tampa bay

5.bears over lions

6.eagles over ny-she men

7.tenn over jags

8.ravens over cincinnati

9.browns over pitt

10.colts over oilers

11.green bay over minn

12.denver over kc

13.bolts over oak

14.49ers over az

15.rams over sea hawks

16.pats over miami

14.rams over sea hawks

15.pats over miami

11.green bay over minn

AuthorMessage

WildMan

1,017. Posted:

Hoping that my Vikings beat the Cheese heads tomorrow..

Mmm Chicken

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,018. Posted:

MrNiceGuy wrote:

Hoping that my Vikings beat the Cheese heads tomorrow..

Go ViKINGSSSSS!!! AND red skins :P

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

1,019. Posted:

yo MrNiceGuy bro green bay got this man lol...

yo Tech101 bro we got dead skins lol..

AuthorMessage

Chuie

1,020. Posted:

im done with football the dang steelerss got elminated so now i guess ima go for seahawks cause i really like to see what this russel wilson guy can do
my superbowl predition is broncos vs seahawks and the rookie upsets the broncos and goes on to win the superbowl and rookie of year

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire