Forums

Topic: What Music Are You (If You Are) Listening To?

Posts 141 to 160 of 176

StarBoy91

The background music for Dangeresque - Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque.
It's so repetitive, yet very catchy and Spaghetti Western...

To each their own

JamieO

I've been listening to lots of No Idea Records bands, including Off With Their Heads, Hot Water Music and Dear Landlord. I constantly listen to Lifetime, The Ataris, Jawbreaker and Dillinger Four. It is fast melodic punk and alternative bands all the way for me.

I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. Obviously I love PSone, and PS2 retro games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks.

Twitter:

goodbyegalaxy

Kid_A wrote:

I've been listening to Animal Collective's new (and mindblowing) new album Merriwhether Postpavillion.

That album was bleh. Nothing compared to Feels or Sung Tongs. It's like they forgot what they were good at and just decided to make a Panda Bear album instead.

nilla what!?

vampirelich

Of Wind and Weeping by Mirrorthrone.

vampirelich

Roebuck

Right now I am listening to The Flaming Lips' new album, Embryonic. But like Kid A I'm a huge Beatles and Radiohead fan. Nine Inch Nails are also up their for me.

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

DjPhatskillz

how is that, roebuck? i used to love that band but haven't listened to them in a while. what do they play now?

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roebuck

DjPhatskillz wrote:

how is that, roebuck? i used to love that band but haven't listened to them in a while. what do they play now?

It's the best, trippy and rockin'.

Wii = 4691-1000-9564-5547

MERG

@Terranigma...Come On Eileen...good song. Brings back many great memories!

I'm listening to The Buzzcocks...You Say You Don't Love Me.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Sean_Aaron

I'm listening to my Funk/Soul playlist. recently added some Earth, Wind and Fire, Marvin Gaye, David Bowie (really nice soulful stuff on Young Americans) and Hall & Oates.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Kid_A

Just got Grizzly Bear's newest album Vekatimest, which recieved a crap-ton of praise and hype. It's really interesting, and it's grown on me with each listen, but I feel sometimes like they were trying a bit too hard to be "artsy" and "non-conformist". Those are both noble goals, of course, but it doesn't mean squat if the songs aren't good. And while this is a really good album, it has very few great songs.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Corbs

Right now I'm listening to the Terranigma soundtrack.

Plain old gamer :)

chadthegamer

Right now I'm listening to the quiet of my home before the relatives arrive
Ahhhhh, music to my hears

Judge games by what they have and not what they could have had
Wii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640
PSN ID ~ chadthegamer
Currently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK

minihutchi

just startin my system of a damm session they are fing awesome. b.y.o.b. for the win

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

You Belong To The City, by Glenn Frey. I love that song!

minihutchi

ooh catchy

max hutchinson, sunderland
water warfare- 0431 6389 3759

nix

build an ark - love pt. 1 Lp
spiritual jazz - spreading world peace, nice!

nix

Thomas_Joseph

Just purchased the The World Ends With You OST from iTunes and put it on my iPod.

But in terms of what I'm listening to right now, I'm listening to the best band ever: The Tragically Hip, album: World Container, song: The Drop Off

Currently playing: Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), Infinite Space (NDS)

Friend Codes
Monster Lab: 4511-9376-9582; Water Warfare: 3781-7983-7040; TMNT Smash Up: 2064-0130-4425
[strong]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: 2149-9558-3085 (Deuce); Conduit: 3782-0434...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic