Forums

Topic: What Laptop do you recomend for 500$?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

theblackdragon

Why don't you go to Best Buy with your folks and have them get someone there to help pick one out for you? Or do some shopping around at hhgregg, Wal-Mart, Circuit City, or wherever else they sell laptops around you IRL. You're not gonna get you some tricked-out uber-powerful gaming laptop for $500, but you can certainly get something decent. Plus, if you go with your folks, if the one you really want is a little bit over what they had intended to spend, you may be able to talk them into it (or beg shamelessly until they cave, lol) depending on how flexible they are.

What you wind up picking out will depend on your needs (do you need lots of hard drive space, do you want something with a media package installed, do you need a fast processor and lots of on-board memory, etc.), but chances are the salespeople at whichever store(s) you go to (or just Best Buy) will be able to explain everything for you. They're the ones paid to sell you a good computer, after all. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Philip_J_Reed

I just noticed your emoticon monkey, TBD.

...you told me IT WAS A CAT.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

theblackdragon

@CB: it is! but the monkey from Yoshi's Island fits it so well i figured this way i could dodge the incessant 'hey, what's that smiley mean?' questions in chat by pointing everyone to my avatar. I don't mind, monkey or cat, it's the same quirky smile. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.