Showing 1 to 20 of 21
1. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 06:52 GMT
Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
2. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 06:56 GMT
A Vaio. It stinks.
3. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 06:59 GMT
HP Desktop with 4 gb ram and 500 gb harddrive. HP Laptop with 4 gb ram and i think 620 gb harddrive.
There was a computer spec topic I posted the specifics in not too long ago.
Edited on Tue 1st December, 2009 @ 07:09 by y2josh
4. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 07:02 GMT
Mine is a 2GB RAM 250 GB HDD Running Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit with a 15.6" HD Tru Brite Widescreen Display.
5. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 11:00 GMT
12" Apple iBook G4.
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
6. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 11:10 GMT
I use a Personal Computer also known as a PC.
This is good
7. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 11:17 GMT
I am way too lazy to think of something clever.My BackloggeryPokemon Platinum FC: 0517 9582 3270Pokemon SS FC: 4512 4783 5710Mario Kart DS FC: 4211 7712 2928
8. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 12:03 GMT
At this moment, an Apple Imac.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
9. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 12:09 GMT
A personal computer with 2 gb ram and Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor.And I also have a Dell XPS M1330 notebook.
Dragons are cool~ Wii FC: 8902 4871 6029 9319http://backloggery.com/ninten
[19:48] Ninten: lz, your avatar is weird.[19:48] Ninten: Reggie is like..."Duh, no Mother series for you Americans!"[19:49] lz2010: That was the point Ninten ;)
10. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 12:13 GMT
13" macbook. I'm hoping on getting a macbook pro because my macbook feels outdated. It's from 2007.
Wii Friend Code: 1952230824435541Brawl: 176293745101MVD MMA: 412526265595
11. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 16:23 GMT
Dell XPS M1530 LaptopWindows Vista™ Home Premium 32-bit14.5"Intel® Core™ Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHzNvidia Geforce 8600M GT4GB RAM222 GB HDD
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
12. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 17:01 GMT
Home made Desktop running Windows 727" Widescreen 720p Samsung HDTV (I love DVI to HDMI cables)Core 2 Duo @ 2.66 GHz4 GB RAM500 GB HDD and a 200 GB external HDDNvidia 8600GT with 256 MB video memory
I also have a Macbook with an 80 GB HDD and Core 2 Duo @ 1.7 GHz (I think. Its an older one. Can't remember exact speed) Also has 2 GB RAM
13. Posted: Tue 1st Dec 2009 17:09 GMT
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
14. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 04:21 GMT
Some kind of HP computer.IDK.
15. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 04:53 GMT
I built mine. I also have an ASUS EEEPc 901 netbook.
Currently playing: Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), Infinite Space (NDS)
Friend Codes Monster Lab: 4511-9376-9582; Water Warfare: 3781-7983-7040; TMNT Smash Up: 2064-0130-4425[strong]Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: 2149-9558-3085 (Deuce); Conduit: 3782-0434-61...
16. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 04:56 GMT
2007 MacBook with a boosted hard drive.
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
17. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 05:02 GMT
You know what? I don't even know. I just bought the cheapest one that would let me play games on it.
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
18. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 05:18 GMT
2008 Toshiba Laptop
Twitter - Infernape1000Youtube - Infernape1000
19. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 05:47 GMT
AMD Phantom 9750 Quad Core2.41 Gh 4 gigs, can hold up to 16 gigs100 gig HardDrive and 1 Tb hard Drive windows xp OS with Zune desktop theme
20. Posted: Wed 2nd Dec 2009 12:30 GMT
What, you stole it?