Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,343

LyIa

Grey.
Heheh, it's funny because I'm single.

all men are kings 👑

shaneoh

Pink one, shapeshift into a version of myself (2.0) that has all the pill abilities with none of the side effects or time/use limits. Then shapeshift again into the same, and because 2.0 doesn't have time restrictions on it's shapeshifting abilities, it becomes permanent.

I CAN HAZ ALL THE PILLZ

and then I OD

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

GuSolarFlare

Water Scientist Battle Frontier!!!!
no wonder I've been training so many water pokémon lately I was starting to think something was wrong with me!

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I'm a Pokémaniac who specializes in the Psychic Type in the Battle Frontier! ...my team would be, in that case:
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

Fire Rocker Meteor Falls. My Arcanine doesn't like strangers:
Untitled

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Eel

I am a Ruin Maniac who specializes in Water-type pokemon in the Restaurant Le-Wow.
Untitled
"I'll drown you in ancient knowledge before I finish the side dish."

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Captain_Toad

Grass sailor Restraunt le wow

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Dragon-Type Ruin Maniac in the Battle Frontier. Cool.

"Y'know, I think this Frontier was built over some ancient fossils.
My Dragons can just sense their old friends! They fight for them!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

JunkosBoobies

I'm a burglar who specializes in grass types, and has a secret hideout. My Venusaur will steal all your items before you can even use your Master Ball on Mewtwo or Arceus!

Untitled

Unless this happens, of course.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

turtlelink

Handcuffed to Johan Liebert... A quick google search reveals that shouldn't be a good thing D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SheldonRandoms

My loyal servant is Death the Kid. So he can do cool things, right?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Thanks alot my loyal servant, you were a big help in that way, just like the others

Also @CanisWolfred, you think you've got the best one, well sadly you don't, and i'm not sure why

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Have an epic battle with... Char Aznable...?

...I have no idea what any of this is, lol.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.