Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,349

GuSolarFlare

Kyloctopus wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

the only bad ones are blue and orange(both stupid for different reasons)

I could see some really old people wanting to take Blue.
Green seems like the best option. Must be fun to fly in the sky. The timing is sweet. It doesn't seem to have a disadvantage.

yeah.... people over a certain age would take the blue one without even giving much thought.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

NUH

Although the grey pill seems cool (It'd be epic to go out on a date with a girl I have a crush on ), I'd have to go with the pink pill. I'd love to shape shift!

Backloggery
Steam profile
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Former Smash 4 player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Although the grey pill seems cool (It'd be epic to go out on a date with a girl I have a crush on ), I'd have to go with the pink pill. I'd love to shape shift!

you could always shift into a man model to get on a date with your crush!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuardianKing

I'm torn between the Red and Pink one...

Though, I have a friend who would break the crap out of the Pink pill. Trust me, he's the best of changelings I've ever met!

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Well gee, the green one is the obvious choice! I dunno what's wrong with the rest of you.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

cherrysunburst

Grey.
Heheh, it's funny because I'm single.

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

shaneoh

Pink one, shapeshift into a version of myself (2.0) that has all the pill abilities with none of the side effects or time/use limits. Then shapeshift again into the same, and because 2.0 doesn't have time restrictions on it's shapeshifting abilities, it becomes permanent.

I CAN HAZ ALL THE PILLZ

and then I OD

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Undead_terror

game found by @Moorpheel
Untitled
Water Beauty Battle Frontier
My beautiful Vaporeon
Untitled

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Water Scientist Battle Frontier!!!!
no wonder I've been training so many water pokémon lately I was starting to think something was wrong with me!

Untitled Untitled Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I'm a Pokémaniac who specializes in the Psychic Type in the Battle Frontier! ...my team would be, in that case:
UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitled

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ragingrave

Fire Rocker Meteor Falls. My Arcanine doesn't like strangers:
Untitled

Edited on by Ragingrave

Ragingrave

Yosheel

I am a Ruin Maniac who specializes in Water-type pokemon in the Restaurant Le-Wow.
Untitled
"I'll drown you in ancient knowledge before I finish the side dish."

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Captain_Toad

Grass sailor Restraunt le wow

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Dragon-Type Ruin Maniac in the Battle Frontier. Cool.

"Y'know, I think this Frontier was built over some ancient fossils.
My Dragons can just sense their old friends! They fight for them!"

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NUH

I'm a burglar who specializes in grass types, and has a secret hideout. My Venusaur will steal all your items before you can even use your Master Ball on Mewtwo or Arceus!

Untitled

Unless this happens, of course.

Backloggery
Steam profile
Overwatch/TF2/CS:GO player. Former Smash 4 player.

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

turtlelink

Handcuffed to Johan Liebert... A quick google search reveals that shouldn't be a good thing D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Sorry, this topic has been locked.