Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 861 to 880 of 1,343

GuSolarFlare

the only bad ones are blue and orange(both stupid for different reasons)
I'd go with green(though the grey one would be tempting)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yoshi

Hmmmm.....that pink one would be tempting because if I wanted to fly, I'd shapeshift into a bird and fly.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Wheeler

Grey Pill. Maybe I can use for a 1 night stand .

Wheeler

mamp

Black or pink, green would be cool but I bet eventually the fun out of flying would wear off so I wouldn't take green and well I could turn into a bird to fly just like @Brewsky said or even a jet. O_O I wouldn't take grey I don't believe in forcing people to love you, this guy don't roll like that.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

DreamyViridi

Green would be nice for daily Uni trips.
I'd take the Pink pills though. Gaming cosplays every day! (and I could transform into something that can fly anyway.)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

the problem with the pink one is that it has only 2 uses(and I guess it'd be tranforming and detransforming one use each)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Undead_terror

@mamp @Brewsky @CaptainSquid I would say there would be a few flaws with the pink pill, while shape shifting you wouldn't lose all of your weight mass so you couldn't fly as a tiny bird unless you were a huge monster bird, and if you wanted to be a T-rex you would be a very light one!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

mamp

Undead_terror wrote:

@mamp @Brewsky @CaptainSquid I would say there would be a few flaws with the pink pill, while shape shifting you wouldn't lose all of your weight mass so you couldn't fly as a tiny bird unless you were a huge monster bird, and if you wanted to be a T-rex you would be a very light one!

There was no such thing written in the description not even in fine print, so help me there will be a lawsuit involved Mr. LMAO

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Eel

Yeah, the only written downside for the pink pill is that you can only use it for up to two hours, twice a day.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuSolarFlare

Untitled

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

mamp wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

There was no such thing written in the description not even in fine print, so help me there will be a lawsuit involved Mr. LMAO

It should be common sense it even happened it some series! but anyway I'm not going to argue about that.
@GuSilverFlame Hair dye!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I could see some really old people wanting to take Blue.
Green seems like the best option. Must be fun to fly in the sky. The timing is sweet. It doesn't seem to have a disadvantage.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Kyloctopus wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I could see some really old people wanting to take Blue.
Green seems like the best option. Must be fun to fly in the sky. The timing is sweet. It doesn't seem to have a disadvantage.

yeah.... people over a certain age would take the blue one without even giving much thought.

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

Although the grey pill seems cool (It'd be epic to go out on a date with a girl I have a crush on ), I'd have to go with the pink pill. I'd love to shape shift!

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Although the grey pill seems cool (It'd be epic to go out on a date with a girl I have a crush on ), I'd have to go with the pink pill. I'd love to shape shift!

you could always shift into a man model to get on a date with your crush!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Well gee, the green one is the obvious choice! I dunno what's wrong with the rest of you.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.