General Discussion Forum

Topic: Random Game Thread [Day 16, The Legend of Zelda Scenario Game!]

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,394

AuthorMessage

Gioku

801. Posted:

I might not mind dating a gothic spidergirl... as long as it didn't mean she was half-spider...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

802. Posted:

@Gioku If you don't want her, then i'll take her from you, and we'll go to the shell shack, they have a talking dog.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

803. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms Say...! ...what's a dog? :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

804. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Yandere slime...wut?

you should run away, yanderes are never good news.....

Yeah sure, like the "slime" part isn't bad? :O

non-yandere slimes don't pretend to be friendly just to kill you later so no one else can get you.

Which is why we called it:...
Untitled

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

805. Posted:

Hey everyone! Listen!
Untitled
The talking dog from the Shell Shack
Untitled
IS SINGING!
Untitled
COME ON!
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

806. Posted:

Ditzy Gorgon? Umm...no thanks. :/

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

807. Posted:

Gothic Vampire
I could sworn they went 2-and-2 together...

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

808. Posted:

Evil Genius Android

Untitled

I can dig this.

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

SpookyMeths

809. Posted:

Emotionless cyclops...

http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Cyclops (yes, this appears to be a thing)

Monster Girl Encyclopedia wrote:

Sometimes, she will appear around the outskirts of town, offering passing human males the opportunity to have the weapon of their dreams forged in exchange for mating with her so that she can birth her offspring. After mating, the human male will find her gone upon awakening, with the perfectly made weapon of his dreams laying right beside him. However, after a few days, a part of the weapon will mysteriously disappear....

Untitled

Well then...

Edited on by SpookyMeths

What, like full moons, silver bullets, and eyebrows that join in the middle?

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

810. Posted:

Tsundere Vampire. I am completey ok with this.

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

811. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Here's my game, @Undead_terror! Do you like it? :)

Untitled

Incidentally, I'd be MyNameisDunsparce. XD

IS THAT MY NAME OH MY GOD.
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW.
@Gioku You better be ready for a turbo rainbow hug.

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

812. Posted:

I'm not keen on using my real name here, but I'll split up my username like this for it: Jaz 007. So I've J for the first name, what about 0 for the last? I'll use one of the letters on phone. O, P, E, or R. Any votes? I'll use July 7 for birthday questions with regards 00*7*.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

813. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm not keen on using my real name here, but I'll split up my username like this for it: Jaz 007. So I've J for the first name, what about 0 for the last? I'll use one of the letters on phone. O, P, E, or R. Any votes? I'll use July 7 for birthday questions with regards 00*7*.

Doubt anyone will bother figuring your real name using only the initials you use in these games....

That, and you didn't need to warn us you'd be using fake initials or birthday, just go for it :P

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

814. Posted:

Moorpheel wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Doubt anyone will bother figuring your real name using only the initials you use in these games....

That, and you didn't need to warn us you'd be using fake initials or birthday, just go for it :P

Yeah, I guess should have just rolled a dice or something for o p e r thing lol. And on the fakes, I guess I'm just paranoid about what I put on the internet in regards to personal information lol.

Edited on by Jaz007

Currently playing: Torchlight 2 , Rune Factory 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Uncharted 3.

AuthorMessage

Karakato

815. Posted:

Idol Singer Neko? Oh no :O
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

816. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Yeah, I guess should have just rolled a dice or something for o p e r thing lol. And on the fakes, I guess I'm just paranoid about what I put on the internet in regards to personal information lol.

Well for me I use my real initials, when I see others names makes their game names I don't check their initials anyway for I am lazy and because initials can lead to hundreds of names so guess my name but you won't have a easy time!, also now the games use your birthdate instead of initials which really ain't bad all, I just want people to enjoy the game and have a good time!

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

817. Posted:

Idol Singer Insect girl.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

818. Posted:

Untitled
Raving with Mewtwo
:O that would be...AWESOME!, even he got the dark balls!
Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

819. Posted:

Raving with Snorlax....... it'd be a snore party...........

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Mickey

820. Posted:

Bacon servant is Arcanine.

... Well at least I've got a Dog now!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse