Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,419

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku If you don't want her, then i'll take her from you, and we'll go to the shell shack, they have a talking dog.

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

kaiserwave

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Yandere slime...wut?

you should run away, yanderes are never good news.....

Yeah sure, like the "slime" part isn't bad?

non-yandere slimes don't pretend to be friendly just to kill you later so no one else can get you.

Which is why we called it:...
Untitled

kaiserwave

SheldonRandoms

Hey everyone! Listen!
Untitled
The talking dog from the Shell Shack
Untitled
IS SINGING!
Untitled
COME ON!
Untitled

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LoveSugoi

Evil Genius Android

Untitled

I can dig this.

Waiting to resume playlist when FE:Fates, DOAX3, and SK: Estival Vs. releases.

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

CaviarMeths

Emotionless cyclops...

http://monstergirlencyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Cyclops (yes, this appears to be a thing)

Monster Girl Encyclopedia wrote:

Sometimes, she will appear around the outskirts of town, offering passing human males the opportunity to have the weapon of their dreams forged in exchange for mating with her so that she can birth her offspring. After mating, the human male will find her gone upon awakening, with the perfectly made weapon of his dreams laying right beside him. However, after a few days, a part of the weapon will mysteriously disappear....

Untitled

Well then...

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Bulbousaur

Tsundere Vampire. I am completey ok with this.

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

cherrysunburst

Gioku wrote:

Here's my game, @Undead_terror! Do you like it?

Untitled

Incidentally, I'd be MyNameisDunsparce. XD

IS THAT MY NAME OH MY GOD.
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW.
@Gioku You better be ready for a turbo rainbow hug.

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Jaz007

I'm not keen on using my real name here, but I'll split up my username like this for it: Jaz 007. So I've J for the first name, what about 0 for the last? I'll use one of the letters on phone. O, P, E, or R. Any votes? I'll use July 7 for birthday questions with regards 00*7*.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Meowpheel

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm not keen on using my real name here, but I'll split up my username like this for it: Jaz 007. So I've J for the first name, what about 0 for the last? I'll use one of the letters on phone. O, P, E, or R. Any votes? I'll use July 7 for birthday questions with regards 00*7*.

Doubt anyone will bother figuring your real name using only the initials you use in these games....

That, and you didn't need to warn us you'd be using fake initials or birthday, just go for it

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jaz007

Moorpheel wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Doubt anyone will bother figuring your real name using only the initials you use in these games....

That, and you didn't need to warn us you'd be using fake initials or birthday, just go for it

Yeah, I guess should have just rolled a dice or something for o p e r thing lol. And on the fakes, I guess I'm just paranoid about what I put on the internet in regards to personal information lol.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Undead_terror

Jaz007 wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Yeah, I guess should have just rolled a dice or something for o p e r thing lol. And on the fakes, I guess I'm just paranoid about what I put on the internet in regards to personal information lol.

Well for me I use my real initials, when I see others names makes their game names I don't check their initials anyway for I am lazy and because initials can lead to hundreds of names so guess my name but you won't have a easy time!, also now the games use your birthdate instead of initials which really ain't bad all, I just want people to enjoy the game and have a good time!

Edited on by Undead_terror

GuSolarFlare

Raving with Snorlax....... it'd be a snore party...........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Bacon servant is Arcanine.

... Well at least I've got a Dog now!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.