Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 781 to 800 of 1,349

cherrysunburst

Gioku wrote:

Here's my game, @Undead_terror! Do you like it?

Untitled

Incidentally, I'd be MyNameisDunsparce. XD

IS THAT MY NAME OH MY GOD.
WHY DID I NOT SEE THIS UNTIL NOW.
@Gioku You better be ready for a turbo rainbow hug.

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Jaz007

I'm not keen on using my real name here, but I'll split up my username like this for it: Jaz 007. So I've J for the first name, what about 0 for the last? I'll use one of the letters on phone. O, P, E, or R. Any votes? I'll use July 7 for birthday questions with regards 00*7*.

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Yosheel

Jaz007 wrote:

I'm not keen on using my real name here, but I'll split up my username like this for it: Jaz 007. So I've J for the first name, what about 0 for the last? I'll use one of the letters on phone. O, P, E, or R. Any votes? I'll use July 7 for birthday questions with regards 00*7*.

Doubt anyone will bother figuring your real name using only the initials you use in these games....

That, and you didn't need to warn us you'd be using fake initials or birthday, just go for it

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jaz007

Moorpheel wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Doubt anyone will bother figuring your real name using only the initials you use in these games....

That, and you didn't need to warn us you'd be using fake initials or birthday, just go for it

Yeah, I guess should have just rolled a dice or something for o p e r thing lol. And on the fakes, I guess I'm just paranoid about what I put on the internet in regards to personal information lol.

Edited on by Jaz007

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

Undead_terror

Jaz007 wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Yeah, I guess should have just rolled a dice or something for o p e r thing lol. And on the fakes, I guess I'm just paranoid about what I put on the internet in regards to personal information lol.

Well for me I use my real initials, when I see others names makes their game names I don't check their initials anyway for I am lazy and because initials can lead to hundreds of names so guess my name but you won't have a easy time!, also now the games use your birthdate instead of initials which really ain't bad all, I just want people to enjoy the game and have a good time!

Edited on by Undead_terror

GuSolarFlare

Raving with Snorlax....... it'd be a snore party...........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Captain_Toad

ppl heard i leik entei

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DreamyViridi

Gym Leader with a team of Zoroark.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Rezalack

Have an army of Dragonite. Nice.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Yosheel

Raving with Zoroark.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

turtlelink

Starter Pokemon is Squirtle! Wow, this is scary because since I was a wee lad, in Pokemon Red, Fire Red, and in X my starter has always been squirtle~
Untitled

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

GuSolarFlare

I was going to make a joke, but whoever made this thought carefully and put the joke in a very sensible day...... so no jokes............ :/

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KarrotMan

Name my child Bulbasaur you say? I laugh at the thought, who would name their child that way?
I'm naming my child Bidoof if that's what you're asking.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

sugarpixel

Bacon servant is Alakazam

...Eff yeah! XD
He can float the bacon over with his psychic powers, pls~

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I wish I got a bacon servant Pokemon, oh well, i'll just destroy Joey's Rattata with an Entei

NL's #1 kangaroo fan of SpongeBob Squarepants

Aren't LUCARIO's paws adorable? (MOAR adorable than all of the Eevee'z)

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/

Rev up those fryers! MY LEG!

Ristar the Shooting Star!

Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'M SwElLtAsTiC!

3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Sorry, this topic has been locked.