Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 361 to 380 of 1,349

turtlelink

Wow, looking back at the other Anime name pick I got Dark Pretty-Boy. lol

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Rezalack

The Manganka Poke Poke. Of course.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

sugarpixel

Moorpheel wrote:

Sushi Pocky Desu Neko

My brain hurts a little.

I think you managed to get the most stereotypical possible name for this... o.o

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Moorpheel wrote:

Sushi Pocky Desu Neko

My brain hurts a little.

I think you managed to get the most stereotypical possible name for this... o.o

desu ne!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TheLZdragon

turtlelink wrote:

Wow, looking back at the other Anime name pick I got Dark Pretty-Boy. lol

Hey there pretty boy turtle, I'm the masked bride. Don't ask what the mask is for though

Edited on by TheLZdragon

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Magikarp3

Naruto's-wife-chan the Mangaka

Why was that even an option!?

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

RR529

I'm not sure what it has to do with anime, since I'm pretty sure a Weaboo is a second or third year Cub Scout...

Anyhow, are we making up our own names, or going to some sort of random name generating website?

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

GuSolarFlare

@RR529 I think it's in the previous page the image with the "rules"

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Magikarp3

RR529 wrote:

I'm not sure what it has to do with anime, since I'm pretty sure a Weaboo is a second or third year Cub Scout...

Weaboo is a derogatory term for an anime fan. It basically means what otaku used to mean before the otakus claimed it as their own, except it has extra connotations of assuming Japan is animeland and making pilgrimages to locations mentioned in anime.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

RR529

Jollykarp wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Weaboo is a derogatory term for an anime fan. It basically means what otaku used to mean before the otakus claimed it as their own, except it has extra connotations of assuming Japan is animeland and making pilgrimages to locations mentioned in anime.

Oh, I know that they use it for that purpose, I just don't understand why they chose it to describe people obsessed anime/Japan, since actual Weaboos have nothing to do with Japan (they're Cub Scouts).

Anyhow, I guess I'm Miku Pocky Miku!

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

sugarpixel

@RR529 the official history of "Weeaboo" is that it comes from the original word "Wapanese", which was short for "Western Japanese", or a westerner who was obsessed with Japan and/or preferred Japanese culture over their own. Some website (I forget which one) decided Wapanese was a bad word, and so started replacing it with the unrelated term "Weeaboo", and it stuck.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ragingrave

Sailor Baka Sushi. I join the Sailor Scouts.

Ragingrave

Turnip

Baka Kawaii..LOL

Cringing is really fun.

HeroOfCybertron

Domo pocky dark

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

sugarpixel

Food truck name? Uh-oh... lol

Let's see, mine would be:

Teriyaki Ice Cream Taqueria

...um... sounds delicious...? I think not.

Yosheel

Big Mamas Meat Cafe.

Wat....

sounds like a nice place

Anyway, don't you think there will be very little variation if the game uses both your zodiac sign and birth month?

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Sorry, this topic has been locked.