General Discussion Forum

Topic: Random Game Thread [Day 21, Pick a Mii Class! also favorite smash bros character!]

Showing 321 to 340 of 1,418

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

321. Posted:

Spuratis wrote:

Yay.. I'm Lovely Angel. :|

Well, there are worse angels you could've been.

This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!

I am the Wolf...Red
Wolfrun

Arooo~

Kyoji!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

322. Posted:

CaviarMeths wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

@CaviarMeths That is rather amusing, what will you do with your new found power?

Being a chibi princess is rough work in this day and age. With my luck, I'll get stuck in a bad harem plot where I'm in love with my not-blood-related brother. I won't even have the screen time to sama it up.

Lol, I am usually quite lucky so with me being a "Chibi-little sister" I might end up being the protective one that acts like a mother to my older brother. (mostly because our actual mother died at my birth and our father is a workaholic doctor that only got worse after her deathj) He is a little hostile against me for it but not to bad, I often try and get into his love life and rag on any girl that he is with to why they didn't say that they liked him. One day I will end up getting a lolicon girl that will end up becoming obsessed with me, but I will enjoy it because I like people obsessing over me. I end up getting my brother a harem of five girls and he picks the quite bookworm that has a bad past with her family and ended up living with us.

Then it goes to season two!

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

323. Posted:

Super Sadist.

Kills himself

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
BusterRed123

BusterRed123

324. Posted:

I'm trapped in some kind of twisted school! Help!

Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

325. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I am the Masked Magician.

Now if only we had someone called Dark Magician, that would be awesome...for anyone who don't know who Dark Magician is....
Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

326. Posted:

NintendoXtreme1 wrote:

I'm trapped in some kind of twisted school! Help!

Trade places?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage
HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97

327. Posted:

Magical Neko!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a magical cat :P!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

328. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I am the Masked Magician.

Now if only we had someone called Dark Magician, that would be awesome...for anyone who don't know who Dark Magician is....
Untitled

not knowing Dark Magician is weird. he's from the good times of Yu-Gi-Oh!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

329. Posted:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

@CaviarMeths That is rather amusing, what will you do with your new found power?

Being a chibi princess is rough work in this day and age. With my luck, I'll get stuck in a bad harem plot where I'm in love with my not-blood-related brother. I won't even have the screen time to sama it up.

Lol, I am usually quite lucky so with me being a "Chibi-little sister" I might end up being the protective one that acts like a mother to my older brother. (mostly because our actual mother died at my birth and our father is a workaholic doctor that only got worse after her deathj) He is a little hostile against me for it but not to bad, I often try and get into his love life and rag on any girl that he is with to why they didn't say that they liked him. One day I will end up getting a lolicon girl that will end up becoming obsessed with me, but I will enjoy it because I like people obsessing over me. I end up getting my brother a harem of five girls and he picks the quite bookworm that has a bad past with her family and ended up living with us.

Then it goes to season two!

This is all I can think of when I hear Chibi Little Sister.

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

330. Posted:

@Morpheel Why would you do that! D:

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

331. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I am the Masked Magician.

Now if only we had someone called Dark Magician, that would be awesome...for anyone who don't know who Dark Magician is....
Untitled

not knowing Dark Magician is weird. he's from the good times of Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'd never seen that before... but then again I was never big on Yu-Gi-Oh... so yeah. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

332. Posted:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

@Morpheel Why would you do that! D:

It's a character (or type of) from Bioshock, the Little Sister. They are as adorable as they are creepy.

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Gioku

Gioku

333. Posted:

Yup... Little Sister and Big Daddy... the only two things I know about Bioshock. :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage
DawnOverALilly

DawnOverALilly

334. Posted:

Ya I know @Morpheel I beat all three of the games! (not system shock)

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of that.
Marisa- That's a definite no.

AuthorMessage
MorpheelStaff

Morpheel

335. Posted:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Ya I know @Morpheel I beat all three of the games! (not system shock)

You're a Little Little Sister~
Hehe I guess that since english is not my main language, the first thing I think of when I hear the words "Little Sister" is Bioshock

Back to the basics.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
mamp

mamp

336. Posted:

Masked Magician oh gosh I hope my outfit doesn't look like tuxedo mask. Also the initials are the same as my name's initials.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

AuthorMessage
Mickey

Mickey

337. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Yup... Little Sister and Big Daddy... the only two things I know about Bioshock. :P

Yeah, me too. Though, I think we both have our pal @Big-Daddy (now @Dark-Luigi) to thank for that. XD

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

338. Posted:

Today's question will probably come late.
Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown

339. Posted:

Chibi Bride

uguu~

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
LoveSugoi

LoveSugoi

340. Posted:

Digi-uchuujin (Alien)

... I'm a digital alien monster? ;________________;

Current playlist: Story of Seasons, Mortal Kombat X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Heart de Roommate

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails