Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,343

DawnOverALilly

@CaviarMeths That is rather amusing, what will you do with your new found power?

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

CaviarMeths

DawnOverALilly wrote:

@CaviarMeths That is rather amusing, what will you do with your new found power?

Being a chibi princess is rough work in this day and age. With my luck, I'll get stuck in a bad harem plot where I'm in love with my not-blood-related brother. I won't even have the screen time to sama it up.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Eel

CaviarMeths wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Being a chibi princess is rough work in this day and age. With my luck, I'll get stuck in a bad harem plot where I'm in love with my not-blood-related brother. I won't even have the screen time to sama it up.

Maybe Brother-Senpai will notice you if you are extra chibi.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CaviarMeths

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

SubBronze

Magical Magician
Double magic!

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Thenerdytoad

Graceful fire ^_^

Hai I'm a nerd :)

3ds friend code: 5112-4252-2377
Nintendo Network ID: Shyguyswag

DawnOverALilly

CaviarMeths wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Lol, I am usually quite lucky so with me being a "Chibi-little sister" I might end up being the protective one that acts like a mother to my older brother. (mostly because our actual mother died at my birth and our father is a workaholic doctor that only got worse after her deathj) He is a little hostile against me for it but not to bad, I often try and get into his love life and rag on any girl that he is with to why they didn't say that they liked him. One day I will end up getting a lolicon girl that will end up becoming obsessed with me, but I will enjoy it because I like people obsessing over me. I end up getting my brother a harem of five girls and he picks the quite bookworm that has a bad past with her family and ended up living with us.

Then it goes to season two!

_

2Pac

I'm trapped in some kind of twisted school! Help!

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

DawnOverALilly

NintendoXtreme1 wrote:

I'm trapped in some kind of twisted school! Help!

Trade places?

_

HandheldGuru97

Magical Neko!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a magical cat !!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

GuSolarFlare

Undead_terror wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I am the Masked Magician.

Now if only we had someone called Dark Magician, that would be awesome...for anyone who don't know who Dark Magician is....
Untitled

not knowing Dark Magician is weird. he's from the good times of Yu-Gi-Oh!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Eel

DawnOverALilly wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Lol, I am usually quite lucky so with me being a "Chibi-little sister" I might end up being the protective one that acts like a mother to my older brother. (mostly because our actual mother died at my birth and our father is a workaholic doctor that only got worse after her deathj) He is a little hostile against me for it but not to bad, I often try and get into his love life and rag on any girl that he is with to why they didn't say that they liked him. One day I will end up getting a lolicon girl that will end up becoming obsessed with me, but I will enjoy it because I like people obsessing over me. I end up getting my brother a harem of five girls and he picks the quite bookworm that has a bad past with her family and ended up living with us.

Then it goes to season two!

This is all I can think of when I hear Chibi Little Sister.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DawnOverALilly

@Morpheel Why would you do that! D:

_

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I am the Masked Magician.

Now if only we had someone called Dark Magician, that would be awesome...for anyone who don't know who Dark Magician is....
Untitled

not knowing Dark Magician is weird. he's from the good times of Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'd never seen that before... but then again I was never big on Yu-Gi-Oh... so yeah.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.