Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 161 to 180 of 1,419

Miss_Dark

Ember Heart

sigh

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Rezalack

Dawn Shine. They go together well, I suppose. Not very fitting for me though, at least from my perspective, then again neither does being a fairy.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

GuSolarFlare

River Bell..... at least it's not exactly girly(though it's not manly either )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

WingedSnagret

Elva Spinner.

Am I a spider fairy? That would be kinda cool actually...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Jmaster49

Elva Elfing?
(Redundancy detected)

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

Voxelsaucer

Dew Light.
Untitled

My Friend Safari: Octillery, Gyarados, and Azumarill

Captain_Toad

Shimmer Luna.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LoveSugoi

Shimmer.... Spinner?

Sounds like a My Little Pony doll. Though I do like MLP so not exactly complaining... I don't think it suits me though...

EDIT: I just went back and did the ELF one. Happy Sugar-socks will now be added to my list of "go-to" usernames.

Edited on by LoveSugoi

Waiting to resume playlist when FE:Fates, DOAX3, and SK: Estival Vs. releases.

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

DreamOn

Elva Weaver. Sounds legit.

DreamOn

Klimbatize

Rick Santorum.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Jmaster49

I am the Effervescent Bone-Chrusher!

Jmaster49 on YouTube
Catgirls are beautiful creatures that need to be respected and loved, especially by human males. Do everyone a favor and keep kitty girls alive.

GuSolarFlare

Swirly Captain

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sorry, this topic has been locked.