Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,419

GuSolarFlare

I was taking a walk with Groose and saw Sheik taking a bath.
so it means I saw Zelda taking a bath?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MonocledMetroid

I ate the mushroom and saw the Happy Mask Salesman. Not one part of that sounds good.

MonocledMetroid

Sir_Anthony

@Miss_Dark Do you actually have red eyes?
@DreamyViridi You forgot the word ''saw''
@GuSolarFlare Spoiler alert

Anyway I'll post the picture again on this page. I don't mind a new game, though

Untitled

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Miss_Dark

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

@Miss_Dark Do you actually have red eyes?
@DreamyViridi You forgot the word ''saw''
@GuSolarFlare Spoiler alert

Anyway I'll post the picture again on this page. I don't mind a new game, though

Untitled

ow eye color read that wrong!! xD I thought it was favorite color, in that case Fi is taking a bath haha

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Undead_terror

You were taking a walk with Groose and saw Skull Kid laughing evil
Full of YES for me!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I ate a mushroom and saw a redead taking a bath...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Justlink

MonocledMetroid wrote:

I ate the mushroom and saw the Happy Mask Salesman. Not one part of that sounds good.

WE HAVE THE SAME BDAY!

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.
Spirit Tracks <3

Undead_terror

Inazuma_Pikpik wrote:

I ate a mushroom and saw a redead taking a bath...

Drugs...not even once!

The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

3dcaleb

i hope this thread didnt die!!!!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle destiny(import),

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Meowpheel

I was taking a walk with Groose and saw Ezlo taking a bath.

Dude, use a bathroom for that. Unless you're still a bird hat freak. Then I guess it's ok?

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SnowyGlaceon

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled
Gravestone Web
Untitled....

Quiet ghost... Oooooooooh

ALL HAIL THE GLACEONS!
Nets truly are wondrous things...

3DS Friend Code: 0447-6300-7598

3dcaleb

i'm Eerie Moon. nice!!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle destiny(import),

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Undead_terror

I will probably start releasing games again! if anyone got a game to share then let me know!
Untitled
Pearl Battle you for the title champion , you gotta catch 'em all!
Well that made no sense....

Sorry, this topic has been locked.