Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,343

Undead_terror

Untitled
A nice few choices...but I don't know which one to pick!, suit, ring, pill and bath robe all seem good!....and the keyboard if I want a awesome game to be made.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Out of those, I'd probably go for the Bath Robe.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

3dcaleb

wow no post in 4 days? dont let this thread die off i liked this one!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

3DS Friend Code: 1590-4913-8635 | Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

3dcaleb

oh - i almost forgot, the mech is very tempting, but i would pick the reincarnation pill for sure!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle ...

Undead_terror

3dcaleb wrote:

Barely anyone plays the game now, there was a day that only had one post, I just posted a new game but if a few or less reply then what's the point really?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Loki bailed me out of jail, YOU CAN BAN ME FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD, I WILL RETURN AS A VILLAIN TO RULE DAH WORLD........ forget that, i'll just play Ristar : P

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

3dcaleb

Undead_terror wrote:

3dcaleb wrote:

Barely anyone plays the game now, there was a day that only had one post, I just posted a new game but if a few or less reply then what's the point really?

yea, i get it. but i have the feeling alot of people read it and enjoy it and dont post answers (i know i did for a while before i posted any).

3dcaleb

and - i had dinner with nick fury!

RR529

I took over the world with Pepper Pots!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

3dcaleb

#2 i love mushroom clouds but the sonic one is just more funny for some reason.

DreamyViridi

Tie between 1 and 3.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

3dcaleb

do u take requests? hehehe, im a huge star trek fan. is there any star trek games?

Jaz007

Number one, that death stare man.

Jaz007

3dcaleb

havent seen a new game in a long time.

Namco

say ''I'm Kira'' against Light

Haha that would be funny. His face would be priceless, Though I might as well say ''please kill me''

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

GuSolarFlare

Shout ELIMINATION while writing Misamisa

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.