Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 1,281 to 1,300 of 1,419

3dcaleb

1!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle destiny(import),

Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Late

“On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer” ~ Satoru Iwata

NNID: LateXD
3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Undead_terror

Here are the pokemon within the pokeballs, they been randomly generated so let's see what they are!
1-Salamence
2-Ho-oh
3-Ferroseed
Next game will be up in a few hours.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Undead_terror

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/611/472/dba.png
Got Married to Ridley
He wants to be a family guy so he doesn't want main focus character in the new smash!

GuSolarFlare

I got married to King Dedede............

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

First look for the day you were born, then the month, and then what color shirt you have on!
Untitled
niizuma Eiji kisses you on the lips because you can't swim
....this is got all sorts of wrong doesn't it....

3dcaleb

Inuyasha is stalking me because i called him cute! nice!

playing mostly - fantasy life, sword art online: hollow fragment, pokemon x&y, solatorobo, freedom wars, dragon ball z battle of z, futuridium. just got & about to play soon - shin megami tensei IV, one piece romance dawn & unlimited world red, muramasa rebirth, gundam seed battle destiny(import),

Nintendo Network ID: 3DCALEB

Sir-Diabeetus

Rokudo Mukuro is Stalking me because I can't swim. (I can actually swim, but due to I'm wearing black, the pic says I can't. LIES!)

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

RR529

What's #6 on the day column? (the text is so small I can't read it on my 3DS...)

Avatar: Kagero (FE Fates: Birthright)

Currently Playing: Samurai Warriors: Katana

Recently Beat: Shantae & the Pirate's Curse, Tales of Vesperia, Kirby's Dream Land 2

Undead_terror

NintenNess wrote:

because I can't swim. (I can actually swim, but due to I'm wearing black, the pic says I can't. LIES!)

Same

RR529 wrote:

What's #6 on the day column? (the text is so small I can't read it on my 3DS...)

Sanzenin Nagi

Robin_Aisaga

Niizuma Eiji marries you because you need to get punished D:
(I don't know what to think of this)

EDIT: And what's wrong with purple ):<

Edited on by Robin_Aisaga

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though.
BL - MAL - 8BF

Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Sorry, this topic has been locked.