Forums

Topic: Random Game Thread (Vote now for it's return)

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,343

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I choose the death note, and then I get everything else

Joke's on you. I keep changing my name

Pokeball with Eevee and Elder Wand

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

I put a name tag on @Unca_Lz, SO BY THE RULES OF DEATHNOTE, A HEART ATTACK OR WHATEVER IS FOR YOU!!!!!

And then I melt all the portal guns to make the best portal gun toilet ever!!!!

Fin

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Pazzo-TheFool

Pokeball And Portal Gun. I'd be thinkin' with portals with my best friend WOBUFFET!!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I put a name tag on @Unca_Lz, SO BY THE RULES OF DEATHNOTE, A HEART ATTACK OR WHATEVER IS FOR YOU!!!!!

And then I melt all the portal guns to make the best portal gun toilet ever!!!!

Fin

I just got this weird tingly feeling, but I got over it

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SheldonRandoms

I then walk up to @Unca_Lz, and hit him with the deathnote until his goose is cooked >

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I then walk up to @Unca_Lz, and hit him with the deathnote until his goose is cooked >

Lz then enjoys his cooked goose and gives none to SheldonRandoms

Pazzo-TheFool

SheldonRandoms wrote:

For me, it's until my GROOSE is cooked.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GuSolarFlare

Portal Gun and Lightsaber

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@Unca_Lz Then feels the wrath of @SheldonRandoms, and his power of revving up those fryers!!!!!
Untitled

GuSolarFlare

@SheldonRandoms but if you know someone else with the same name you might kill the wrong person by accident

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

JunkosBoobies

Pokeball (Starly) and Lightsaber. Never played Portal (but I intend to, now that I have Steam), so I didn't go with the gun.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Unca_Lz Then feels the wrath of @SheldonRandoms, and his power of revving up those fryers!!!!!
Untitled

Eevee used tackle. One hit KO

Tasuki

Well I would be tempted with the Green Lantern ring but it doesn't say it comes with a Lantern so after 24 hours it would be useless

So I would go with

A Dual Blade Lightsaber like Darth Maul

And an Elder Wand

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LzWinky

Gioku wrote:

@Unca_Lz you will never win now, not unless you can make a GIF that tops @SheldonRandoms'! XD

Edited on by LzWinky

Jaz007

Elder Wand and a red lightsaber.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Can't let that cold water go to waste, because the economy and such
Untitled

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.