Showing 1 to 20 of 25
1. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:18 BST
Mine is strawberry with the icing
Direct quote: Bork, Bork, Bork
2. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:20 BST
don't really like poptarts. Toster Stroudals(sp) is where it is at!
3DS: 4081-5713-4255wii: 0919 8248 3945 8359Brawl: 3866 8155 2677MK: 4167 4898 3288excite bots: 1848 9258 6300
3. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:22 BST
This is good
4. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:25 BST
LOL You just made my day.
"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"
"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle
Our little MLP fanfic on EQD:The Perfect Night Sky
More pony stuff on my FimFiction.net userpage.
My Luna toy's ask tumblr!
My incomplete Backloggery!
Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow
5. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:29 BST
Poptarts, yes I remember those, haven't seen them in a while, didn't get popular over here I guess; mmm I recall a cinnamon one, I liked that one.
6. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:37 BST
blueberry icing, or smores, deliciousthe vending machines stocked with these at school get me through the day.
PSN id: HamisPinkish
7. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 02:43 BST
Brown sugar. It had a bit more of a sophisticated flavor than most others.
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
8. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 03:13 BST
I've always been partial to the apple ones, myself.
"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Treaty of Tripoly, article 11
9. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 03:18 BST
Chocolate. Then strawberry.Worst one is blueberry though. Disgusting.
10. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 03:34 BST
I had a cookie dough one the other day that wasn't half bad.
Flipnote Code: Right, Down, A, Up,B, Right, Left, X
11. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 03:39 BST
I prefer Christina Aguilera myself.
Edited on Fri 12th June, 2009 @ 03:57 by Ricardo91
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
12. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 03:45 BST
__Stevie wrote:Britney SpearsI prefer Cheistina Aguilera myself.
I prefer Cheistina Aguilera myself.
I do too but couldn't spell her name and it appears you can't either
13. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 04:33 BST
I agree with Kizzi. Toaster Strudels are where it's at.
If I had to pick a flavor, however, I'll go with Brown Sugar Cinnamon.
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
14. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 04:40 BST
Strawberry's the best.
Edited on Fri 12th June, 2009 @ 04:40 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
15. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 04:42 BST
Strawberry& Blueberry both w/ Icing
Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86
16. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 04:45 BST
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
17. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 04:46 BST
I like the Oreo ones!
18. Posted: Fri 12th Jun 2009 04:55 BST
@ Danny August: mariofan5000 made a thread just like this before you did.
19. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 17:52 BST
Ewwwwww!!! Disgusting things
What's this bit for again?
20. Posted: Thu 15th Oct 2009 17:54 BST
what's a pop tart
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...