Forums

Topic: What is your E3 2009 dream game?

Posts 1 to 20 of 49

elife989

It is 4 days now till the big day. Rumors and speculations about what we will gone see are all over the internet. Every one is reporting about a game that he would like to play with. So, I decided to start a topic about what I would love to see at e3 this year. Hence that this topic about games that I wish it to be made not about real games.

• Metroid 2.5D for NDS: a side scrolling platforms game.
  • Super Smash Bros: Subspace Emissary 2 for NDS: the sequel to the Adventure Mode from the Wii game Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
  • Resident Evil Gaiden for NDS: 3D remake from the original Game Boy color game.
  • Virtual Handheld for DSi: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, NeoGeo Pocket and Game & Watch games to be download on DSi.
  • Zelda Shadow Battle for WiiWare: the battle game from the Game Cube game Zelda: The four swords.
  • Touch Detective Episodes for DsiWare: episodic series based on the NDS game Touch Detective.
  • Warlocked for NDS: remake from the original Game Boy color game.

Crazy and impossible… you think? come on… they called it dreams...

Edited on by LzWinky

Adam

Metroid Prime Hunters for Wii
New Super Mario World

elife989 wrote:

• Virtual Handheld for DSi: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Gear, NeoGeo Pocket and Game & Watch games to be download on DSi.

Plus GBA games, with Mother 1+2 and 3 announced as launch titles. That is what we call a dream.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Wiiloveit

An Animal Crossing style game where you play as your Mii, but you live JUST like you would do in daily life. That means you can live in the same town as your (online) friends, your can go to the park and have a game of badminton (or whatever you crazy kids do these days), or go on a drive-by-shooting-rampage throughout the middle of your town. I'd like that, and it would be cool if you could use a mobile phone (in game) to order food in real life, etc, like on the Japanese Delivery channel.

Failing that, I'm gonna say LostWinds 2 or Super Mario Galaxy DS.

Wiiloveit

ND799

Super Smash Bros: Rumble, the sequel to SSBB
Super Smash Bros: DS

Need I say more?

Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage - to move in the opposite direction. - Albert Einstein on the Wii

retired_account

2D WiiWare Zelda, similar to Link's Awakening
Star Fox by Retro Studios.

retired_account

Corbs

Virtual Console DSi is all I want for Christmas in June.
But I'd take a Pikmin DS.

Plain old gamer :)

Philip_J_Reed

Corbie wrote:

I'd take a Pikmin DS.

If the new Pikmin is for DS and not Wii, I will eat my hair.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SwerdMurd

my answer to this question last year was a new Punchout!! game, so for the benefit of all gamers, I'll guess again this year

I'm hoping for that Kid Icarus series revival they promised us back when the SSBB hype machine was reaching its climax...

EDIT: or give me anything even semi-related to the Baten Kaitos series and I won't make an anti-Nintendo peep for the rest of the year

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

That_Guy_from_Faxana

All I care about this E3 is Tatsunuko vs Capcom. But of course, I wouldn´t mind a new classic Metroid or Kid icarus.

That_Guy_from_Faxana

DSi_Addict

Mario and Luigi 3

I <3 my DSi.

Adam

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Corbie wrote:

I'd take a Pikmin DS.

Feathers, sir.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

therick112

New Super Mario Bros. 2 DS
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Zelda Wii
Pikmin 3
Donkey Kong Wii

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

Tails

Does anyone know when Nintendos conference will start i know its June 2nd but what time in America

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Lallo_Intervallo

A new Zelda game for Wii. And i mean really NEW, new formula, gameplay, etc... It has to differ from the others Zelda games like Resident Evil 4 did from his predecessors. It would be great!

Lallo_Intervallo

WolfRamHeart

My dream game would be some type of Earthbound/Mother game. Whether they announce that its finally coming to Virtual Console or maybe porting Mother 3 to the DS or best of all, a brand new Earthbound game! Hell, they should just give us all three and while they're at it, announce that they are bringing the rest of the Starfy games here too!

WolfRamHeart

Edwicket

-Wii Zelda that is not made for babies

@ Adam - New Super Mario World sounds good. For WiiWare or Wii disc do you think?

Edwicket

Philip_J_Reed

weirdadam wrote:

Chicken+Brutus wrote:

Corbie wrote:

I'd take a Pikmin DS.

Feathers, sir.

No, YOU can eat my feathers.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SilentJ

A new Zelda game for the Wii is all I want from Nintendo. I'm already satisfied knowing Sin & Punishment 2 is on it's way as well as God of War III for the PS3. A new Killer Instinct game would be a pretty good surprise though.

PSN ID : MrPink78

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.