Forums

Topic: What is the worst game you have ever played in your life?

Posts 81 to 100 of 100

Bobpie

Well as a general rule, almost EVERY GAME based on a movie or T.V. show is terrible (especially on the DS)
For me, it'll have to be Madagascar for the DS. Generic, un-original platformer with a horribly easy difficulty level.

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

CanisWolfred

Bobpie wrote:

Well as a general rule, almost EVERY GAME based on a movie or T.V. show is terrible (especially on the DS)
For me, it'll have to be Madagascar for the DS. Generic, un-original platformer with a horribly easy difficulty level.

There are actually quite a few good licence games out there, if you know where to look. Most are shovelware, though, but not quite as much as people say.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Starkiller

Mickeymac wrote:

Bobpie wrote:

There are actually quite a few good licence games out there, if you know where to look. Most are shovelware, though, but not quite as much as people say.

King Kong on GC was great, but it was obviously rushed at the end. The last level was such a chore. Star Wars games are always the best, but the ones that come out the same time as a movie... don't get your hopes up. They're rushed.

Wii: 6384-4454-1095-5243 Mario Kart Wii: 2492-4524-4329 ([NL] Matt) Brawl: 0087-2097-5918
Excitebike - World Rally: 2966 0011 1622 (Matt) Bomberman Blitz: 3738-9648-1518 Dragon Quest Wars: 1634-4322-3201

Ristar42

Of all the games I've played in the past 25 years or so, Dragons Lair on the C64 is the worst.

Ristar42

Knux

The worst game I ever played? That's an easy answer:SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 06. It was a glitch-fest, the gameplay was horrible, the voiced dialouge was horrendous, and the story was horrible. I also hate Silver. No other game (not even Sonic games) are as bad. Need I say more?

Knux

RandomWiiPlayer

Hyper+Luigi wrote:

The worst game I ever played? That's an easy answer:SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 06. It was a glitch-fest, the gameplay was horrible, the voiced dialouge was horrendous, and the story was horrible. I also hate Silver. No other game (not even Sonic games) are as bad. Need I say more?

Have you played Sonic and the Secret Rings? I can guarantee that your answer will change if you haven't.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

NotEnoughGolds

Toon+Link wrote:

Drawn to Life.
shudders Sorry, flashback.

Is that the worst game ever based on the worst animated series ever? **shudders** uck I don't even want to think about that show it's so awful.

On topic, I hate StarTropics. It's not terrible, but it's one of very few games that I despise.
There's also a wrestling game on the NES that caused me to put a crack in my Nintendo . That game was truly terrible, I'll figure out what the name of that game was when I get home.

NotEnoughGolds

PaupackElite

I know licensed games were mentioned, but I got Chronicles of Narnia on the gamecube for its 4 player co op mode. Yeah, it sucked. Graphics were crap and the gameplay even crappier.
I played DBZ Budokai on the gamecube and at first its cool, but then you play melee or even a tekken game and see how crappy it really is.

Good day. ... I said Good day
We have to go back Kate! WE HAVE TO GO BAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
Modern Warfare Reflex Edition 5332-3502-2691
My Backloggery

warioswoods

Elf Bowling 1&2 (that's one retail cart) for DS

Everyone even remotely connected with the release of that game should be dragged into the street and shot. And then maybe any pets that they owned. Fortunately I didn't buy it, but tried it out in emulation and lost all respect for humanity.

EDIT: it's this game

Edited on by warioswoods

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

nintendogamerftw

Super Mario Sunshine
Flees the country before an angry mob can form.
(From hiding place) "Take that losers!"

"'What am I fighting for!!!" -Zero
Nintengamerftw's Backloggery
PSN ID: Nintengamerftw
White FC: 0003 2698 1334

TheLonelyGamer

Ricardo91 wrote:

Logical (GBC)
Conker's Pocket Tales (GBC)
Q*Bert (PS1)
Worms Forts: Open Seige (PS2)
Any NES sports game (NES, duh!)
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (PS2)
Moon Cresta (Arcade)

Aw come on! Conker's Pocket Tales wasn't THAT bad! I thought it was a good game!

RandomWiiPlayer

nintendogamerftw wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine

I hate you.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

nintendogamerftw

No, it wasn't.
All the levels looked similar which made theming the game on an Island Resort an extremely bad idea from the start.
Also, the camera was awful. While trying to scale the ferris wheel in the amusement park I had to cheat and wall jump up, which didn't always work may I add, instead of taking the intended path.
Plus, some the game's mechanics, such as the spin jump, don't work as often as they should.
I won't take off points for the games voice acting as I don't care about that, but I will say it was awful.
And one particular level, Yoshi's Fruit Adventure, ruined the whole game for me. That level was just awful and took me a week to complete. I'm sorry, but there is a difference between difficult and frustrating.
Overall, if I were to review this game I would give it no more than a 6/10 at most.

Hiding spot is discovered and has to flee to Australia.

nintendogamerftw

Wow, I expected Super Mario Sunshine fans to bombard me with hate mail. I'm glad I'm safe here in Australia. (Refer to previous posts)

edofthe209

Simpsons for the Wii and Obscure 2. I can't think of any two games i was more angry about having to have spent money on. I was really stoked about Obscure 2 too! I really did have a moment akin to a Gamefly commercial over that one.

Edited on by edofthe209

"You have 15 seconds to comply."

The_Fox

nintendogamerftw wrote:

Wow, I expected Super Mario Sunshine fans to bombard me with hate mail. I'm glad I'm safe here in Australia. (Refer to previous posts)

There were at least two recent threads about that had people arguing over the crappy nature of Sunshine. Not much more to say, I guess.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

scribblenauter

Either Sonic 3D Blast or Shadow The Hedgehog.

Playstaion Network username: vanillamarble (no spaces)
Vote for Pedro (My favorite movie line)

KanrakusPizza

nintendogamerftw wrote:

Super Mario Sunshine

.....................WHAT!

wont be on here anymore

SwerdMurd

imo Secret Rings was MUCH better than Sonic 06....at least it tried to do some different things.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.