Forums

Topic: What is the most important band in the world?

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

warioswoods

I think Chicken just got reprimanded!

It's just like my dreams, but without the schoolgirl outfit.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

StarBoy91

warioswoods, when you say that, do you mean that? I'm not bashing, I'm just saying. Because I don't believe CB to impersonate as someone, or anyone. That's just wrong. v_v
It was driving me insane when there was TheRealKidA and TheRealChickenBrutus. Glad to not worry 'bout it anymore.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

warioswoods

@StarBoy91

Nah, it may not have been him, but it was at least his doppelganger reprimanded for further doppelganging, so close enough. Doppel.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

luigiman2

Well, i'm not sure.

Enjoy the CHEESE of life.

Slapshot

RUSH.... they are the Best Proggressive Rock band in the world. Musical art Perfection.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Kid_A

Luigi-La-Bouncy wrote:

The Killers are probably the most important band in the world right now. They are the band that can headline a big show or festival, who are relevant, and really pull it off. I saw Radiohead headline Glastonbury in the UK and they were a huge dissapointment, I don't think most people truly care about them anymore.

Ha, Radiohead has the most hopelessly obsessed fanbase in the world--they don't stop caring. Believe me
And I mean, yeah, The Killers can put on a good show but what have they ever done that has really made people say "Wow! I've never heard anything like that in my life! How utterly original!"
They're an okay band, but I'm not sure they'll be remembered in the grand scheme of things.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Kid_A

StarBoy91 wrote:

warioswoods, when you say that, do you mean that? I'm not bashing, I'm just saying. Because I don't believe CB to impersonate as someone, or anyone. That's just wrong. v_v
It was driving me insane when there was TheRealKidA and TheRealChickenBrutus. Glad to not worry 'bout it anymore.

I think me and Chicken are the real victems here. Having someone impersonate you is a really frightening thing
You never really completely recover from it.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

mrlimbo

Oh if your talking about NOW .........there isnt one , it takes years, decades even ,to know how important a band has been !!!!

mrlimbo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.