Forums

Topic: What is it about fall that gives me so much energy!

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

cheetahman91

You crack me up Adam. Wait 'till Eugene sees your comments!

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

retired_account

weirdadam wrote:

why are you all picking on me? its nothing but tag team tackics in hear, ganging up on the litle gay. its not fair that chickin brootes bannnned me.

and wah wah wah.

alsoo gosh i love fall. and nintendo. isn't nintendo great? I think ill make ten threads about how great they are. it will probably lead to great discussion with lots of difereing opines on this ninendo fan forum.

[random unrelated hip hop lyrics]

Just make sure you balance those threads. So if too many people like Nintendo, make sure you say you hate it!

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Vendetta

You forget to mention how those that disagree with you are made mods, with all the obvious implications.

Vendetta

WaLuigi1982

I love fall and spring. They are about the only seasons I enjoy

WaLuigi1982

StarBoy91

So, Adam's avatar looks similar to Eugene's, huh? So who's avatar was it really??
I guess we'll leave the world to decide.

To each their own

Noire

weirdadam wrote:

why are you all picking on me? its nothing but tag team tackics in hear, ganging up on the litle gay. its not fair that chickin brootes bannnned me.

and wah wah wah.

alsoo gosh i love fall. and nintendo. isn't nintendo great? I think ill make ten threads about how great they are. it will probably lead to great discussion with lots of difereing opines on this ninendo fan forum.

I don't wanna pick on you, orlick. I saw you were looking forward to Game 163. You watch it? What a great game, Minny pulling it off in extra innings. Now we just have the Yankees to beat. Should be a great series, and I hope the Twins pull it off.

Wait a sec, why is it quoting you as weirdadam now?

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Ramandus

weirdadam wrote:

and wah wah wah.

Wow, you really made yourself look childish.

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

JayArr

Nice try Adam but I'm not *fall*ing for that one. You autumn leave him alone.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Adam

Nice puns, but I'm not sure if you're a match for Vendetta and Cow Launch yet. You still have much to learn.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

JayArr

I'll prove my worth. I have prodigy like skills.

I'll be raking in the respect in no time.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Dicesukeinuzuka

Yeah, I'm liking the cooler temperatures too. It gives me SUPER strength!

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Knux

weirdadam wrote:

and wah wah wah.

You forgot to mention how much you love Birthday Party Bash.

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.