Forums

Topic: What is a "Fanboy"?

Posts 161 to 171 of 171

Eel

However, from what I know about him, Waltz is a journalist and really knows more about this than us.

If he says "Nintendo would be beneficed from being bought by Apple, but not the other way around", it's not because he's trying to make someone in specific mad, he's just stating what he knows.
Note: That doesn't mean it will happen or that he wants it to happen, it's just an scenario he can support with the info he has available.

@OtherM: Have fun

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hokori

^he maybe a journalist but that doesn't mean he "knows" people take education too far sometimes... If I got a masters and good credits in school I could also use that to back me up and let people believe what I say is true, I'm not saying he isn't right, but education doesn't prove right or wrong

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

the_shpydar

Happy_Mask wrote:

Nobody is making sense anymore! It's like a car crash, it's horrible, but I can't look away! D:

They were making sense at some point? I must have missed that part.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Auracle

Morphtroid wrote:

However, from what I know about him, Waltz is a journalist and really knows more about this than us.

If he says "Nintendo would be beneficed from being bought by Apple, but not the other way around", it's not because he's trying to make someone in specific mad, he's just stating what he knows.
Note: That doesn't mean it will happen or that he wants it to happen, it's just an scenario he can support with the info he has available.

@OtherM: Have fun

I'm not gone quite yet. That's perfectly understandable. He likely has access to information we don't, so he can form more reasonable opinions. Even then, they're still opinions. I'm not trying to bash Waltz or anything BTW. Also, thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

The_Fox

HarmoKnight wrote:

^he maybe a journalist but that doesn't mean he "knows" people take education too far sometimes... If I got a masters and good credits in school I could also use that to back me up and let people believe what I say is true, I'm not saying he isn't right, but education doesn't prove right or wrong

What the....

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Hokori

^im seriously thinking of getting a higher degree so I can have a piece of paper back my options up

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

kkslider5552000

WaltzElf is one of the most frustrating people I have met online or otherwise and I think he's gonna limit any good impact he could make as a game journalist. I don't think I need to explain why. And that's really all I have to say.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CanisWolfred

Jesus Christ, This is WaltzElf apparently. I had no clue he is the senior Journalist and Conference Producer of one of the most successful Financial publication companies in the Asian Pacific Region!

Huh. Learn something new every day.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Jesus Christ, This is WaltzElf apparently. I had no clue he is the senior Journalist and Conference Producer of one of the most successful Financial publication companies in the Asian Pacific Region!

Huh. Learn something new every day.

But still, you know, he's just a troll with a diploma. /sarcasm

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

theblackdragon

I see we're done with the actual discussion of semantics, so let's find something more constructive to discuss than users who are no longer here.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.