Topic: What have you learned today?

Posts 181 to 188 of 188

be careful with your wishes. it'll give people ideas and the situation might spin out of control....
so at least make sure they can't put the blame on you for wishing it when things get weird

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Sweden is the most caffeinated country in the world.

The Swedes consume an average of 388 mg of caffeine in coffee per person, per day (that’s almost 5 Red Bulls).

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Batman & Robin is the worst movie ever made.

Ruby is my favorite Steven Universe character. Please say nice things to her, she can easily get in a bad mood.

Currently playing: Kirby: Planet Robobot, EarthBound, Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

Never put a Pop-its and firecrackers in a microwave

"I believe there's a hero in all of us, that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams."

Aunt May Parker, Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Oh my god was i worried this morning.
My Samsung K Zoom smartphone's (which i owned for just about a month now) lens was zoomin' in and out without being able to make a picture.
I uninstalled the apps for QR codes and magnifying but it still didn't work right.

I then had the most blasphemous thought .
What if a smartphone was just an electronic device?
I nervously investigated that thing and actually discovered something that looked like a power button. After some minutes of heavy breathing and hyperventilation i mustered up all my courage and pushed it.
And ... believe it or not guys ... IT ACTUALLY TURNED OFF!!!!!
I've seen it all now.

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

Never rub plastic dirt with an eraser. My XL has those rubber stains and while its barely noticeable, when it is seen, it gets distracting.

my 3ds friend code is 1461-7634-1658

creativity is the insane possibility.

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

To exist is greater than to not exist.

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic