General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

fpssoviet

901. Posted:

how did that even happen

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

AuthorMessage

Stine

902. Posted:

Final Fantasy VII. You-know-what just happened, and I feel so empty and lost and my eyes are all teary. Hugging my dog helps a little, at least.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

903. Posted:

Various Game Boy games on the 3DS, Pokemon Black, NSMB DS, NSMB Wii (for what seems like the 20th time), Super Mario 64 DS, Metal Torrent.

I hardly play anything on my Wii anymore, despite owning dozens of VC games that I haven't finished.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

RoyalBlur

904. Posted:

I am currently playing Nexon's Dragon Nest and waiting in line for Glitch, Zelda: Skyward Sword and WildStar.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

905. Posted:

I'm currently playing nothing. :p I haven't played a game since the beginning of Aug and that was none other than the snooz fiesto Dead Space: Extraction. I blame the crazy summer heat 'especially' plus the frightening Break in I experienced which just made me paranoid the next week or so after it happened...Which has also screwed over my Movie waching time as well.

For the insane heat, I tried using a fan....Too noisy, i tried using my Air Conditioner which works wonders...But like the fan it was too noisy. I am sooo in need of an ultra quite higher end window air conditioner, now that i've got Isolated 'Closed' home theatre headphones coming in the mail they will knock out the fan noise hopefully hehe.

But Aug for me has been horrible. Talk about a load of annoying cow dookie bull Sh**.lol I would of had No More Heroes 2, A Boy & his Blob, Super Monkey Ball 3D and probably Donkey Kong finished up this month. sigh*

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

906. Posted:

On the PS3 I've just finished Dead Space and Dead Space Extraction(Which is far from a "snooze fest") and now I'm working my way up to Dead Space 2. Other than that, I play LBP with my siblings and I really enjoy it. I really regret passing it off as a generic platformer, there is so much things to do and I've spent the whole day creating levels on Co-op.

For the 3DS, I bought $30 worth of eShop games: Mario Land, Donkey kong 94, Link's Awakening DX and Gargoyle's quest. I also got the other two 3D classics Xevious and Urban Champ(which surprisingly I really enjoy).

I'm trading in one of games for Catherine and with the free 10 Nes games coming soon, I'll be enjoying the rest of the week off. :D

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

fishman100

907. Posted:

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (and my 3DS Ambassador games but DQVI is my "primary" game right now)

Superb game if I have to say so :D

Edited on by fishman100

Go make some new disaster
That's what I'm counting on...
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone
Now I only want you gone...

AuthorMessage

Lun

908. Posted:

SMB3 on Mario All-Stars, and Angry Birds online.

Lun

AuthorMessage

Splat

909. Posted:

I haven't played anything in like a week and that is a very long time for me... I'm just burnt out on everything. I'm in the process of trying to get a PS3 but that probably won't happen for atleast two more months if at all. :(

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

kevohki

910. Posted:

PS3 - Starting God of War III, just finished Darksiders
3DS - Ocarina of Time 3D
PC - Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2
Wii - Super Paper Mario when it arrives from Amazon

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

AuthorMessage

MercifulLemon7

911. Posted:

Metal Slug 2 for the vc and Red Steel 2

I dislike the word cake specially the k in it.
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
Lemons shall rule all on earth.

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7194-1590 | Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7

AuthorMessage

pikku

912. Posted:

Mainly Epic Mickey, Sonic Mega Collection and Pikmin 2.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

ChibiJib

913. Posted:

huh? oh... the 3ds ambassador games! :)

My NNID: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/jibberldd5 (Chibi Jib)
My DeviantART profile: http://jibberldd5.deviantart.com/
Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jibberldd5/

Nintendo Network ID: jibberldd5

AuthorMessage

Magi

914. Posted:

Dead Island. (in a few hours)

Already purchased it and finished molesti....errrr reading the instruction manual.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

915. Posted:

360 - Deus Ex. Loving this game great atmosphere and gameplay. The boss battles suck but apart from that its really great, it's nice to have an intelligent shooter for a change.
Also playing Batman Arkham Asylum. Missed out on this and picked it up cheap the other day.Loving it so far and it has definitely got me interested in the imminent sequel.

3DS - The ambassador games (mainly SMB ,Yoshi and Golf) and finishing of the last few quests in Solotorobo (which is a great game)

Wii - Nothing. Really want Xenoblade but I just haven't got the time to invest in it at the moment so I'm not going to buy it just yet.

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

916. Posted:

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time ds. I'm loving it. My favorite DS game besides Castlevania PoR.
And also Mercenaries Playground of Destruction and FF XII for Ps2.

Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

Stine

917. Posted:

I'm four hours into Ys Seven now, and I'm really enjoying myself. Can't say I really have an opinion on the story and characters yet, but the gameplay and music... wow. Amazing.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Splat

918. Posted:

My Wii has become a Netflix player and that's about it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

919. Posted:

Stine wrote:

I'm four hours into Ys Seven now, and I'm really enjoying myself. Can't say I really have an opinion on the story and characters yet, but the gameplay and music... wow. Amazing.

If you have any questions, be sure to post them in this thread: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/other_gaming/ys_7_may_be_t...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

920. Posted:

Star Fox 64 3D, where I have been doing barrel rolls and using bombs wisely.

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan