General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 841 to 860 of 2,034

AuthorMessage

GreatManaTree

841. Posted:

minimario wrote:

MvDK: March of the minis
Mario kart DS
Wishing i had a 3ds, getting one in about 6 months though!

....think of this; the 3DS is absolutely awesome...but in 6 months it will be much more awesome, because then there are more great games, and low prices for older games. On topic: Playing Zelda 3d...wooooow...the best...and in the meantime Pilotwings 3d...also fantastic for playing inbetween :)

GreatManaTree

AuthorMessage

GreatManaTree

842. Posted:

vonseux wrote:

Link Awekening DX

Untitled

...also playing this game....little dated, but hey, it's a Zelda...and that's allways fab.

GreatManaTree

AuthorMessage

FluttershyGuy

843. Posted:

Nothing. Too busy trying to find a damn job to concentrate on games. :( May pick up Paper Mario N64, do OoT 3D Master Quest, or challenge Omega Weapon & Shinryu on Final Fantasy IV: The After Years next. Or may buy Kirby's Dream Land and do it. That is, when I can enjoy something again...

Edited on by FluttershyGuy

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

AuthorMessage

the_shredder

844. Posted:

Kirby Mouse Attack and Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

You are here because the outside world rejects you. THIS is your family. I am your father. I want you all to become full members of the Foot. You are my eyes and ears; find them. Together we will punish these creatures. These... turtles.

AuthorMessage

WiiAboutU

845. Posted:

Arkanoid Plus 7.5/10
Bobby Carrot Forever 8/10
Paper Mario-VC 8/10

Sorry I really don't see how Paper Mario could ever get more than a 8/10. IMO I would really give it about a 7.5/10, but I didn't want to start any quarrels.

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

846. Posted:

Ocarina of Time 3D: 9.5/10
Altitude: 8/10
Art Style Boxlife: 7.5/10
Art Style precipice: 8/10
N+: 9/10
Real Soccer 2009: 7.5/10
Pop Island paperfield: 7/10
Sonic Colors 8.5/10

More to come!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

lockd

847. Posted:

MK9 :)

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

848. Posted:

Super Mario Land (GBA) 6.25/10

Super Mario 64 DS (DS) 7/10

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) 10/10

Call of Duty: MW2 (PS3)8.25/10

Minecraft (PC) 9.25/10

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Dezner

849. Posted:

Hmm...going back and forth from playing Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (PS3) and trying to get around to actually finishing the campaign in Halo: Reach (360).

:o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

850. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

Hmm...going back and forth from playing Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (PS3) and trying to get around to actually finishing the campaign in Halo: Reach (360).

:o

You are my hero, Dezzy.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

851. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. Much more fun and inventive than Ocarina of Time.

That's right, I said it.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

Terave

852. Posted:

Still Rhythm Paradise, can't get enough of it! :) Maybe I buy Super Scribblenauts tomorrow, or Sonic Rush/Colours.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

Lun

853. Posted:

Kirby's epic yarn. Gotta hurry up though my free membership for gamefly expires tomorrow, then I've got 7 days to return it.
Yeah. I'm that broke. :(

Lun

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

854. Posted:

I recently got the DS version of the first Phoenix Wright game and have been greatly enjoying it, its definitely exceeded my expectations.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

MinishMaster

855. Posted:

most of you probably haven't heard of this game, it's about some fat guy who is apparently a plumber and wears a read hat with an M on it. A giant turtle kidnapped his girlfriend and keeps her held hostage in a giant flying clown head. On his way to save her he runs into a large variety of mushrooms, some including: walking evil mushrooms that you step on and kill, walking good mushrooms that you save, and mushrooms that pop out of bricks when you whack it with your head and mysteriously float along the ground that make you instantly grow when you eat them......................can't seem to recall the name though.

MinishMaster

AuthorMessage

Stine

856. Posted:

MinishMaster wrote:

most of you probably haven't heard of this game, it's about some fat guy who is apparently a plumber and wears a read hat with an M on it. A giant turtle kidnapped his girlfriend and keeps her held hostage in a giant flying clown head. On his way to save her he runs into a large variety of mushrooms, some including: walking evil mushrooms that you step on and kill, walking good mushrooms that you save, and mushrooms that pop out of bricks when you whack it with your head and mysteriously float along the ground that make you instantly grow when you eat them......................can't seem to recall the name though.

That kind of sounds familiar. I think it's something like... Sonic??

Anyway, I'm mainly playing Dead Space: Extraction and Wii Sports at the moment.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

cangelo

857. Posted:

I'm about 6 hours into Etrian Odyssey 3 and it's been excellent! Better than Atlus' Wizardry entry on the PS3 which uses almost the same engine.

cangelo

AuthorMessage

LuigiSucks

858. Posted:

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D- 10/10 if you like Nazi Zombies. I also have Ocarina of Time 3D- 45/10, Ridge Racer 3D- 9.5/10, LEGO Pirates 3D- 9/10 if ya like lego games, & Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition- 13/10.

3DS Friend Code is:1332-7709-6218.
Wii Code is:4256 2684 8092 4530

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

859. Posted:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (WW) - 9/10
Beyond Good & Evil (GCN) - 10/10
Luigi's Mansion (GCN) - 6/10
Chaos Rings (iPod) - 8/10

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

zionich

860. Posted:

Now that I beat OoT, went back to working on Radiant Historia. Playing some Demons Souls on PS3 and Red Steel 2 on Wii as well.

3DS FC : 4339-2473-8555
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS3: Yellow Light of Death