General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 741 to 760 of 1,997

AuthorMessage

Stine

741. Posted:

I managed to get Final Fantasy 7 for my PSP before the PS Store vanished, and I've finally made some progress. Not much, though. :P I'm just about to leave Aeris's house. Ugh, I should've named her "Aerith"; after Kingdom Hearts, that's what I'm used to. Oh well.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Kriedler

742. Posted:

I've been playing Brink like a madman, but started getting slayed yesterday, so thought I'd take some New Vegas for a spin. It's still awesome :P

New name, same game.
3DS friend code: 5026-4413-9840
STEAM ID: Deeso
XBL ID: Kriedler 0

Now Playing (3DS): PKMN Y
PC: X-Com: Enemy Within, King Arthur's Gold
360: GTAV
Wii U: Deus Ex

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

743. Posted:

Mega Man X
I'll be playing this one before I open up my 3DS on the 5th, while i play the 3DS for the first time in anticipation for E3 which is happening 2 days after. B-)

Hopefully I won't mind the Classic Controller's Squishy R button for X's dashing. :p

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Splat

744. Posted:

Started playing The Conduit for the first time and so far so good.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Achicaru

745. Posted:

rhythm tengoku on my brand new gameboy micro. dang this is fun

"This grass feels funny," kirby thought. "It feels like...trousers."-
NO! its meant to be pants!

AuthorMessage

brooks83

746. Posted:

Mainly playing Zelda II on the VC, but also playing S.C.A.T. and MDK2 on the side.

brooks83

AuthorMessage

taffy

747. Posted:

Modern Warfare: Reflex. Still playing the mulitplayer trying to get all the golden guns, just got the gold mini uzi and dragonuv left to get.

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing:
Wii U - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
3DS - Fire Emblem: Awakening

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

748. Posted:

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

A few things put me off with this game so far...but i'll keep goin.

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

ChiyoKat

749. Posted:

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (Nintendo DS) -
A terribly underrated adventure/mystery game with a beautifully written story. I'm currently playing it to get the best ending, since I recieved the worst possible ending last time... :o This game is literaly a novel, the characters feel so real, there's tons of interesting dialogue to read, and the character animations are stunning. The game also has a Noiresque feel to it that I love... It's a shame that the developers who made this game went out of business. Such an amazing game... I'm planning on importing the sequel from Europe, since it was never released in North America unfortunately. This is definitley the most beautiful game I have played in years. :'(

Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo Wii...)
I preordered this game and recieved it on its launch date and after a month or so of playing it constantly...the game disc scratched. I was obviously dissapointed... but after a while, I forgot about the game, I guess I was busy with SSBB or something. And now three years later, I begin to think about the game again...idk, I kind of began an obsession with the game again. I entered impulse buy mode and I bought it yesterday at gamestop for 50$. After three years, you would think that the price would go down atleast a bit... but then again it's a first party high selling Nintendo game....:|so yeah, I'm kick'in some ...gluteus maximus with Baby Luigi in his carriage, B-)lol. Best Online Wii game imo besides Mario strikers Charged.

ChiyoKitteh

AuthorMessage

Splat

750. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Started playing The Conduit for the first time and so far so good.

Really enjoying this game and well worth the $10 it cost.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Lolza64

751. Posted:

Right now i'm through A Link To The Past and a forgotten under appreciated SNES title called E.V.O: Search for eden. It's pretty much evolutionary theory in video game form.

Edited on by Lolza64

Goldeneye FC: 2620-3713-6306

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

752. Posted:

Ugh, I had to restart my game of MMX which I had already put 2 hours in...
Reason being is because i forgot to switch the Dash buttong to L in the Option menu. Instead it was set to A or you could do it by double tapping forward. Once I finally got the Dash upgrade it just felt akward.

Double tapping to pull off a dash makes you feel like Bass, but then double tapping to dash off the walls is incredibly akward and next to impossible to pull off. Pressing A to dash is also akward, because you can't do a power shot while doing so. Ya I know, blah blah blah.

I'm just annoyed i gotta restart the game now. :p
Anyways, once you get the Armor upgrade which reduces 50% makes the game a little too easy if you ask me.
Anyways, I LOVE the classic mega man franchise including 9, but I'm just not a big fan of the X series, aside from the original X that is and maybe X4. I've got some pretty great memories with this one no doubt hehe.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

753. Posted:

Currently, I'm getting into the fighting genre with Dead or Alive: Dimensions.

On the side, I'm also restarting Jak II because I've had it for years and I still haven't beaten it! D:

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

754. Posted:

^Man, I still haven't finished the first game I ever played.

I'm currently marathoning the Sam & Max series. I'm now on episode 3, but since I finished Episode 4 already, I'm technically halfway through the first season.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

755. Posted:

I'm playing through Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, and MegamanZero Collection. It's all so hard! D:

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

756. Posted:

Thank gawd I'm not the only person who thought Super Mario World was hard! People acted like I was crazy or something when I complained.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

757. Posted:

I was playing Sam & Max until my desktop computer got a virus. :/

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

758. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Thank gawd I'm not the only person who thought Super Mario World was hard! People acted like I was crazy or something when I complained.

Ha,high five! I was reading the comments for the review on here and saw a lot of people said the game was easy. I just don't understand how they could say that! D: I definitely wasn't expecting the difficulty level. Maybe compared to the first 3 Mario games it's easy, but it's still pretty challenging imo.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

759. Posted:

I've been having a great time with Dead or alive: dimensionsand its the first traditional fighting game I've owned. I'm dissapointed that chronicle mode wasn't longer as I would've liked to find out more about all the other characters that didn't have much of a role in chronicle mode so I've been watching some cutscenes and character stories from past DOA games on youtube. I'v only got four more characters to unlock as well as the metroid stage.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

760. Posted:

Ys Book I & II. I just started Book II.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91