General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 721 to 740 of 1,836

AuthorMessage

Ernest_The_Crab

721. Posted:

Dream Trigger 3D one of the trippiest games I have ever played. That and fooling around with the mystery function on the camera.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage

komicturtle

722. Posted:

It's summer time.

Therefore: Lotsa Lotsa Lotsa Super Smash Bros. Brawl

It's a yearly tradition for me personally to play Brawl EVERYDAY for hours. Love it.

Oh, and I'm playing Worms: Reloaded and Worms: Battle Islands.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

AuthorMessage

Magi

723. Posted:

Just finished (1750/1750) Borderlands. I never want to look at this game again. Ebay, here it comes.

Now onto Fallout: New Vegas. So far, I've only managed to create my character and chat with Victor. I'm hoping this game was as awesome as Fallout 3.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Squid

724. Posted:

A few, acually.
Pokemon White, Super Smash Bros., and Super Monkey Ball 3D.

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

725. Posted:

Actraiser. Right now I'm in Sim mode helping Aitos.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

726. Posted:

So far I've clocked around 7 hours into Resident Evil Zero: Archives and i'm having a pretty good time! I love the character swaping system, the ability to drop items and the like, and as of now I'm enjoying it more than I did with the remake.
Zero manages to mildy 1-up the remake in the graphics department, and Zero has thee' best zombies hands down....And they make some pretty ghoulish and scary moans...Best stuff yet!

Anyways, I'm still at the researchers mini mansion facility, and i stumbled across that giant centipede boss in all of it's harmless ridiculous glory.lol I love how they built the music up to make it seem incredibly intense, as if it's supposed to pump you up. lol The centipede basically wanders around in circles and doesn't attack you whatsoever, you only get hurt if you accidently get in it's way or touch the thing. Easily one of the lamest Bosses in RE history.lol The Scorpion for what it was on the Train was kind of cool.

Anyways, those leach Zombies creep me the F*** out, i guess it's a combination of the sudden spark in loud music to reveal that it's in the room, it's akward creepy movements and the fact that it's pure intensity since they can be a giant pain to take down.

Untitled

And what's with the lack of in game dialogue between Rebecca and Billy? When you kill the centipede it jumps to an in game cut scene between Rebecca and Billy, and Billy then says something like,"Are you ok?" and Rebecca says,"yes" and then the cut scene ends...WTF!?lol Rebecca was almost chewed appart and abducted by an Enormouse mutated Centipede and that's all they have to say!?

Which leads me to my biggest gripe with every single RE game....Every god damn character in these games seems oblivious and uneffected as to what's goin on around them....I mean, this is Rebecca's first encounter ever with these monsters and zombies, and she acts like it's an every day thing? Billy didn't seem fazed either..... Normally anybody in their right mind would be in utter disbilief and freaking out beyond words. But nope, like in every RE game, it all seems like another day on the job. LOL

And Rebecca herself doesn't seem quite as believable as a STARS Medic, she never really has been since the original or the remake...Shouldn't she be working on her Hello Kitty Sticker book collection? Billy's cool, but so far based on what i've played he's basically a mystery which he's kind of supposed to be. But again, i wish the chracters were more realistic in the sense that they should be freaking out....HELLO!? Zombies!!!! Mutated killing biological weapons ect ect....At least have some emotion, fear and a reaction to it all....sheesh, it's always been RE's biggest downside.

Anyways, I'm still loving the experience so far. I'm at the point where I'm trying to save Rebecca from falling through the floor while being swarmed by zombie monkies.lol

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Hokori

727. Posted:

Kingdom Hearts ReCoded

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Rensch

728. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

729. Posted:

Super smash bros. Brawl. (though still trying to get use to it)
Metroid other M (might just quit it all together... this game is pretty boring in my opinion)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Stine

730. Posted:

Playing some Chrono Trigger (I'm sure I'm not the only one). I love just sitting there, listening to the music.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

ogo79

731. Posted:

ufouria the saga, i made some good progress today, maze kinda games arent my cup of tea, especially everytime you die you start at the beginning again, but the more powers and such you have, you can get to other parts of the game in different ways.
i have my reasons for liking this game still, its a good game all around

Edited on by ogo79

iap-tv.com
the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Colors

732. Posted:

Magical Starsign, Elite Beat Agents, Rhythm Heaven, Super Mario All-stars, Star Wars: Republic Heroes, Sonic Unleashed, BlastWorks, Super Mario Galaxy, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Beat City, Pokemon SoulSilver, Pokemon Black, Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, Fossil Fighters, Super Mario 64 DS, hotel Dusk: Room 215, Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III, Epic Mickey, SSSIV3D, Pilotwings Resort, Rayman 3D, The Legendary Starfy, Super Scribblenauts, Picross DS, Exit DS, Monster Tale, Chibi-robo: Park Patrol, Big Bang Mini, Meteos, Metal Slug 7, Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure, Megaman ZX, WarioWare D.I.Y, Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Monster Hunter Tri, Elebits, Battalion Wars 2, The Conduit, Rayman Raving Rabbids, ExciteBots: Trick Racing, and Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros's Treasure. I'm not naming my entire video game collection, just the ones that I haven't beaten yet.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

CapnKael

733. Posted:

I'm currently playing Advance Wars: Dual Strike.

Nintendo Network ID: CapnKael
Check out my chiptune music: http://world1-2.bandcamp.com/

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1084-4789 | Nintendo Network ID: CapnKael | Twitter: kaeltudor

AuthorMessage

Sylverstone

734. Posted:

Mighty Milky Way.

This game is tough. I'm already calling it DSiWare's Super Meat Boy, and that's no understatement. You will die a lot in this game.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage

J-Forest-Esq

735. Posted:

Okamiden. Loving it, finally getting used to the somewhat dodgy controls.

"I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."
I've brought the blade, you bring the claws!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

736. Posted:

Right now just the games on my sig. Although out of those ones I am playing Pokemon White the most. I have to say this is the first Pokemon game that I have played since Red and I am really enjoying it.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

737. Posted:

Right now I'm playing MegamanZero Collection. I'm on MegamanZero 2. The final stage is so tough. I don't remember it being this hard as a kid on the gameboy. XD I love it so much. Can't wait to beat it and move onto MMZ3!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

thebluelight1

738. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, well I am when I'm not getting annoyed setting up multiple computers that like to break for no reason :P

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

AuthorMessage

Stine

739. Posted:

I've had Link's Crossbow Training for a while, and I finally decided to give it a go yesterday. I wasn't expecting much, but it's surprisingly fun. Nintendo clearly wants my money, though, because now I want to buy Twilight Princess. Please be released as a Wii Select title in Europe, too. :'(

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

OverlordMao

740. Posted:

Just bought Sin & Punishment 2 brand new for 20 bucks, and since I loved the first one on VC, I gotta say the sequel is even better. Tons of stuff happening on screen at once, more score multipliers, and even more outrageous bosses :) Almost beat it though, but I can tell I'm gonna replay it because it's so addicting!

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.