General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 681 to 700 of 1,997

AuthorMessage

Splat

681. Posted:

Rage of the Gladiator.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

BlackShyGuy

682. Posted:

The one where you use a controller.

.....Super Smash Bros.

Wii U MAD?
Currently playing: Tales of Graces, Kid Icarus, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kingdom Hearts BBS.
Huge fan of Tales games

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

683. Posted:

Just finished Sin & Punishment: Star Successor a few or so hours ago.....Yikes was the final boss intense, and then the game abruptly ends and dashes stright to the credits.lol This is a pure arcade game at heart, so the story took a complete back seat. lol

Anyways! I'm looking to head dow to Blobonia with A Boy & his Blob for the Wii. B-)
How long roughly is the experience? I'm trying to squeeze another Wii or VC game in this month before i go all crazy on the 3DS early June.

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

noblo601

684. Posted:

@waveboy.... I don't remember entirely, but to get full completion (basically there are something like 40 levels and then that many bonus levels for collecting stuff (same length as regular level). So if you are all for finishing the story and bonus levels I would say around 10hours?

Otherwise you could race through it.

As for me, at the moment I'm playing Chinatown Wars for DS. This is a fantastic GTA games, and is bringing back all the nostalgia I had for GTA and GTA 2. I love how much depth there is to the city, though the only problem I have with it is that I don't really learn where I'm going (all kinda looks the same)...

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

Popyman

685. Posted:

Chaos Rings. I'm super impressed with it, it's like a Final Fantasy game with The World Ends With You elements. If you have an iDevice, totally pick it up, it's on sale for this weekend (maybe longer, not sure).

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

686. Posted:

Emerald...on an emulator I tried to get a real Emerald game once but I got burned, so I don't know where I can find a legit Emerald game. I WANT THOSE HOENN POKEMON!!! Thirty dollars wasted on a game that deletes its save files...

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

687. Posted:

Chrono Trigger on Virtual Console. I'm to the Middle Ages, Lucca and Frog are with me and I must finish the Manoria Cathedral. ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

688. Posted:

Alternating between Chrono Trigger and Ys Book I & II on VC.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

Ricardo91

689. Posted:

I haven't really been playing much of anything lately, but I've been playing a little bit of Ys Book I & II, Mega Man X, Okamiden, Outland, Portal 2, and Dragon Warrior when given the chance.

Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer Simpson
Nintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.
VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

690. Posted:

@Noblo601
Thanks for the info man. ;)
I'll definitly beable to fit it in this month for sure by the sounds of it.

But first, i wan't to move away from the Wii and onto the DS for a little.....

Untitled

I've never played an Animal Crossing game in my life, and i have a feeling this can either go either way for me. Yet i have the biggest feeling it's not going to be my cup of tea, but i guess it's about time to find out. B-)

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

691. Posted:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Alternating between Chrono Trigger and Mega Man X on VC.

Yup.

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

692. Posted:

Always Chrono Trigger on VC, I'm to the Future!!

AuthorMessage

thebluelight1

693. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

Emerald...on an emulator I tried to get a real Emerald game once but I got burned, so I don't know where I can find a legit Emerald game. I WANT THOSE HOENN POKEMON!!! Thirty dollars wasted on a game that deletes its save files...

I had to buy 3 copies of LeafGreen before I got a legit one, my favourite one was the one that came in a black "Nintondo" cart :P

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

694. Posted:

Update...I put maybe 40 minutes into Animal Crossing: Wild World last night, and it was basically everything I didn't wan't to do in a videogame, just as I feared. At least the Animal gibberish talk was amusing and cute, while the the world itself was lush and pretty. :p

I mean i can definitly see the appeal, but it's just not quite for me. I'm thinking about maybe playing a bit more of it, but at the same time doing mundane tasks and pulling weeds isn't exactly my idea of fun. lol Like Pokemon and Mario Party, Animal Crossing(especially) doesn't float my boat.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

pikku

695. Posted:

Dragon Quest V

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Hokori

696. Posted:

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

697. Posted:

@pikmaniac02 You're playing my favourite Dragon Quest. The fifth episode is excellent. I like the monsters recruitment. :)

AuthorMessage

lockd

698. Posted:

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

Stine

699. Posted:

Still playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. I can't believe how much I love this game. I grinded from level 19 to 31 for fun. :| Just finished Terra, and gonna move on to Ven soon.

I'm not really playing anything else. I just go for whatever I want. I've played some Mario Party 2, Mario All-Stars, Chain of Memories and Angry Birds this past week. Oh, and a little bit of Chrono Trigger, but I haven't gotten into it for real yet.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

thebluelight1

700. Posted:

I'm playing The Awesome Revision Game!!

Tomorrow at 12:30pm however it's A Link to the Past time :)

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!