General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,937

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

661. Posted:

Playing Chronnnno Trigga!

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

longtimegamer

662. Posted:

N64's Aydian Chronicles and shining soul 2 for gba. ~also working through Wiiware's Neves.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOUP FOR YOU!" the Soup Nazi

AuthorMessage

Hokori

663. Posted:

ATM im trying to get all pokemon in black and in HG :( long hours await

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

TKOWL

664. Posted:

Pokemon White- FINALLY earned some BP in the Super Single Subway.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

665. Posted:

[quote=21140]

komicturtle92 wrote:

NO! EMERALD! YOU DIE NAO!

</blockquote>

Gold :)

@Waveboy

I'm stuck at a part of the game where you fight this giant beat who is very very cheap :P

But awesome game, indeed. :)

And giant 'beat'? lol Now you've got me scratching my bodacious noggin' :p
Man....If Sin & Punishmet were in 1080p on a 50" HDTV with 3D technology I' be foaming at the mouth! Hopefully we'll see a sequal on Nintendo's next console! Anyways, time to finish up Sin & Punishment 2 tonight hehe.

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Killamancer

666. Posted:

I am trying to play some classic games that I missed out on. I never played a metroid till recently, beat super metroid a few days ago. I am currently working on legends of zelda on the nes and then am gonna move on to LttP and metroid for the nes.

3ds FC : 3823 - 8527 - 1863
Pokemon White FC : 3739 - 8843 - 9193

AuthorMessage

Hortencio

667. Posted:

Super Paper Mario- World 8-1

Dear Santa,
I'd like Super Smash Bros. 4 before we all die next year!
Your pal, Hortencio.

AuthorMessage

Tails

668. Posted:

Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition PS3

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

669. Posted:

I am currently playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for the PS3.

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

670. Posted:

Started playing Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars on the 3DS on Sunday. And i find it highly addictive as long as you don't want to rush it. (Like i did with the third mission yesterday.)
Am thinking that the game could have been a bit more polished and could really need an online-mode. But this is only a small gripe since it shall provide me with many, many hours of entertainment the way it is. :)

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

671. Posted:

Just defeated Captain Deko in a horribly done hand to hand combat boss fight in Sin & punishment 2....THAT was just awful. Easily the weakest link in the entire game. Frustrating and incredibly sloppy it twas'

Actually I've had a blast with this game, up until I hit up the Valcano section of the game whch takes place after the desert.
Now, the deser itself was awesome, especially that giant crazy mutated flying tiger you fight at the end, but after that the game just hasn't been quite as fun imo. As of now, i'm in space which seems like the final part of the game. B-) I'll be done with it tomorrow.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

672. Posted:

Hortencio wrote:

Super Paper Mario- World 8-1

Ugh, just wait until you get to World 8-3, you'll be cursing the checkpoint placement in that game.:P

Anyways, I'm currently playing through Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Vesperia. I'm about 7 or 8 hours into Tales of Phantasia, I just destroyed the demon that was controlling the Prince of Alvanista. I'm not sure where to go next, though. In Tales of Vesperia, I'm 12 hours in, and I just finished saving Dangrest and now I'm investigating Kol Miev (or whatever).

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knux

673. Posted:

Chrono Trigger, The 3rd Birthday, and Pilotwings Resort.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

674. Posted:

Sonic Colors DS. Getting all the chaos emeralds unlocks such an awesome boss battle!!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

675. Posted:

LA Noire. Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing :O

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

676. Posted:

Aghhh, the final Boss in Sin & Punishment 2 is driving me off the wall. He's just ridiculous challenge wise.
There's one attack that I can't seem to dodge no matter what I do. It's when there are pink beams everywhere along with pink bullets going in every direction, it's pure BS! :p Does anybody know hot to dodge that specific attack? eh, i guess i could just youTube it. lol

Anyways, I've faced him around 30 times, and at one point he barely had any life left on his yellow bar, but he wasted me at the last second. lol don't you hat it when that happens!?

Edited on by WaveBoy

AuthorMessage

snigel1

677. Posted:

Games that i am currently playing to add to my 'beaten list': Castlevania 3 and DoReMi.

Multiplayer: Mario Kart Wii (online if by myself or just one friend).

Also i always load up some random shooter or arcade game (:

http://twodimensions.me – Short reviews of (classic) games.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

678. Posted:

snigel1 wrote:

Games that i am currently playing to add to my 'beaten list': Castlevania 3 and DoReMi.

Multiplayer: Mario Kart Wii (online if by myself or just one friend).

Also i always load up some random shooter or arcade game (:

I've only beaten Castlevania III once, but is it possible to just play the game as Trevor only? Instead of having to switch between Alucard and the other 2 characters you meet up with at some point in the game.

While those characters switched the gameplay up a bit, i still feel as if the experience by just playing as Trevor Belmont would of been better, and would of felt more like a Castlevania game than it did, even though it still did of course.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

679. Posted:

Chrono Trigger
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Kingdom Hearts

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

MERG

680. Posted:

Professor Layton and the Curious Village...74 puzzles completed.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor