General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,990

AuthorMessage

ogo79

621. Posted:

Untitled
on the VC

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

noblo601

622. Posted:

I'm Playing Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem.

It's such a fantastic game. I'm playing through each level and trying to get a trophy on every level. So far I have finished all the regular levels, plus the special levels, the extra levels, and I've completed the first two worlds of plus mode. I dread when these get even harder because they are already quite hard!

On the wii side of things, I'm getting back into Donkey Kong Country Returns. I had initially started playing levels until I got all kong pieces and jigsaw pieces, and got gold on speed runs, but now I'm just playing through the levels... It's such a good game...

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

Nintengirl

623. Posted:

Currently playing Nintendogs + cats and Ocarina of Time. But Ocarina of Time has been neglected due to my 3DS. I'll get back to it.. eventually

3DS Friend Code: 0989-1789-0282 Just tell me if you wanna swap codes. (Especially if you plan on getting AC: NL!)
NNID: Lady_Ghirahim You need to add me through your friend list, though.
Check out my Tumblr: http://the-unsolvable-riddle.tumblr.com/

AuthorMessage

bboy2970

624. Posted:

On 3DS I've been playing quite a bit of Face Raiders lately as I didn't really get into it at first because my focus was more on the retail titles. Its actually quite varied and a very good time! Although, I got pretty much finished with it so I'll probably jump back on my new found Nintendogs addiction. On Wii I've been working my way through Epic Mickey slowly but surely. I'm very close to the final boss!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

625. Posted:

At the moment mainly GTA Chinatown Wars, Okami and to a lesser degree DQ IX.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

Tri4ceHolder

626. Posted:

Ocarina of time, I wanna beat it before the 3D version comes out.

I'm awesome and i love video games. And loves Zelda ALL LOT!!!
My favorite People are: Tim Burton, Conan O' Brien, Shigeru Miyamoto, an Walt Disney!!
My Favorite Video Games are: Zelda, Wario ware, Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Sonic, Professor Layton.

AuthorMessage

sarahpurbrick82

627. Posted:

What game am I on. There's only one game I'm REALLY playing on lately - PES 3D (3DS), but, apart from that I have Planets VS Zombies and Zuma on PC, and Lego Harry Potter on PSP. I have Wii too, but, nothing to pick on what I've been playing lately.

I hope the above makes sense. I know what I mean but it sounds rubbish to me.
edited out the fluff to keep this topic on track — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS: 2466 3501 4967
Nintendo Network: purbricksarah82

Twitter: sarahpurbrick82

AuthorMessage

Splat

628. Posted:

Just finished dungeon 7 in The Legend of Zelda (NES).

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

629. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Nice! I'm on Dungeon 9 :)
I'm totally binging on Zelda right now. I'm playing the original, Spirit Tracks, and Zelda II, which I'm determined to beat before the year is out.

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

630. Posted:

I'm currently maining Dragon Warrior, Tales of Phantasia, and Dragon Age: Origins.

In Dragon Warrior, I'm currently heading towards Kol, having already maxed out my equipment.

In Tales of Phantasia, I just finished off the Long Valley.

In Dragon Age: Origins, I'm heading back to the cave on the Daylish Elf side of the story.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

631. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

Splat wrote:

I'm totally binging on Zelda right now. I'm playing the original, Spirit Tracks, and Zelda II, which I'm determined to beat before the year is out.

As much as I like most Zelda games there is just something about the original it just doesn't get old. I have played games on the VC that just didn't age well but Zelda is just as good as it was when I was a kid and the music is epic...:)

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

632. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Splat wrote:

As much as I like most Zelda games there is just something about the original it just doesn't get old. I have played games on the VC that just didn't age well but Zelda is just as good as it was when I was a kid and the music is epic...:)

My only complaint with the original aside from not knowing where to lay bombs which becomes a complete random bomb laying fest, would have to be the bland dungeon's which don't seperate themselves apart or the rooms for that matter. Each dungeon has a different color and that's it. The patterns are all of the same and that's that. The final Dungeon in the game proved to be incredibly confusing.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

633. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Kid_A wrote:

Splat wrote:

Yeah I actually hadn't played Zelda I until it came to the Virtual Console, but now it's easily one of my favorite games. 25 years later, and this game is still really refreshing and fun. I'd really like to see a 3D Zelda take a stab at almost completely non-linear dungeon crawling like the NES original. I realize that's tough now that they're all telling increasingly complex stories (and damn good ones, if you ask me), but I think it would be a worthwhile experiment to drop the heavy storytelling and stick to completely open-ended gameplay.

AuthorMessage

Splat

634. Posted:

The original Zelda also had the greatest instruction manual ever with a great back story and hints ect they don't make them like that any more sigh. I don't have my NES or the Zelda game for it any more but I some how managed to hang on to that booklet all these years. I sadly don't have the over view map it came with as well any more but hey it was 20 years ago haha.

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

635. Posted:

That's a shame. I just always pull up a map of the overworld on Google before I load up the game. Not exactly as cool as a physical map, though :p

AuthorMessage

Splat

636. Posted:

Kid_A wrote:

That's a shame. I just always pull up a map of the overworld on Google before I load up the game. Not exactly as cool as a physical map, though :p

My brothers and I had marked on the map where to place bombs and where to burn and stuff like that lol. Like you said you can find it all online but it just isn't the same. I remember a few other kids having the game on the block but I was the only one who had the map and my friends Dad copied the whole thing by hand in a note book and now it's just all a click away.

Edited on by Splat

AuthorMessage

Corbs

637. Posted:

I'm playing Mighty Milky Way for the upcoming Nintendo Life review. :D

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

ShinRPGGamer

638. Posted:

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy IV the complete collection
Dissidia Duodecim: Final Fantasy.

...Man I play a lot of Final Fantasy.

Edited on by ShinRPGGamer

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

AuthorMessage

Stine

639. Posted:

Ugh, for the last few months I've been trying to play Pokemon FireRed, Final Fantasy I, A Link to the Past and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Unfortunately I just can't get into it after playing my 3DS and PSP. I've got an old original GBA, so there's no backlight and there are sooo many scratches on the screen. I can hardly see a thing! i guess I'm giving up on the GBA for a while. :/ If the eShop doesn't get any GBA titles within a year or two, I think I'll go looking for a SP, Micro or DS Lite.

Decided to try out Lego Harry Potter today (my first Lego game). I really don't like the gameplay so far, but maybe I'm just not used to it. I kind of like the cutscenes, though. Speaking of HP, I should try beating Deathly Hallows Pt 1 soon. Not that I really want to, because that's one horrible game.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

640. Posted:

I'm stumped on what to play next out of these 9 Wii titles B-).....

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Sin & Punishment 2
Resident Evil Zero: Archives
A Boy & his Blob
Dead Space: Extraction
Tatsunoku Vs Capcom
Okami
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

The real contendors based on what I'm itching to play next are Super Mario galaxy 2, A Boy & his Blob or Sin & Punishment 2! Then again, I wan't something that isn't too long, and that's a bit more faster paced, before i go head on into a longer adventure such as Galaxy 2. StarTropics was the last Game I plugged away at and it was simply put amazing as I mentioned before...Aside from the last 2 chapters on Zoda's Space ship. sigh* lol

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!