General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

601. Posted:

I JUST finished Rayman 3D a few minutes ago. Since it was my first time playing through Rayman 2 in its entirety, I must say that overall it was a wonderful experience. I logged about 6 hours into the game and got around 70% complete. While it seemed rather short, I liked that the game didn't overstay its welcome. Now I can start sinking my teeth back into Pilotwings.

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

ulven

602. Posted:

Mega Man & Bass

Add me for friend safari and I'll give you two US dollars

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0478-1048 | Nintendo Network ID: THE_WOLF

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

603. Posted:

After having beaten the Arcade Mode with every fighter in Street Fighter IV 3D on Sunday on the easiest difficulty yet - mainly getting accustomed to most of the combos - yet still losing some matches sometimes i got back into Ridge Racer 3D big time.
I'm in the "expert" Grand Prix' and it seems that by now i actually need to buy cars and/or enhancements to finish all of them. But before i'm going to do that i'll try to win each race in the "beginner" and "medium" class without any new car or enhancements. :)

For the sweet playing time before falling asleep i'll try to complete the Free Flight mode of Pilotwings Resort now after i've finished 3-starring all of the missions yesterday. :)

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

604. Posted:

I got Metroid: Other M today for about $20 and I got through about an hour of it. Opinion thus far: Awesome except Samus' voice :P
(Wait why did I buy another game, I've still got well over 50 to finish, and about another 50 to actually play more than 3 minutes to see if the game actually works.)

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

605. Posted:

Just wrapped up Puzzle Agent and hopefully will be playing some Portal 2 this weekend.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Hokori

606. Posted:

Klonoa door to phantomile

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

SpicyDuck

607. Posted:

Super Street Fighter 3D... Let's battle

3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203
Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792
Graphics don't matter.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

608. Posted:

Let's see...Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation 2, Pokemon HeartGold, Bleach: Dark Souls, and Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

609. Posted:

Nothing~

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

610. Posted:

Doing my now-yearly run of Twilight Princess. It's now officially on my list of games I need to play atleast once a year. :D

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

611. Posted:

Still playing StarTropics....Actually, i've only played it twice(3 hours a night each) during this entire week or so. Need to get on it, 2 hours shall do tonight. B-)

EDIT: I'm now on Chapter 7 out of the 10. Man do I LOVE this game. :D The previous cave was INtense, I was sweating mega pixels left and right but i finally layed down the Tropics law and finished that bogus cave. I can't wait to see what StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge is like. I'll probably check out the trailer, reviews and screens after i've finished StarTropics, but I'll save Zoda's Revenge for another time.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

612. Posted:

Currently, as always, playing multiple games. The one getting the most attention at the moment is Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, which is an awesome game (despite ... not being able to pause ... Wtf?). However I think I may be focusing more on Symphony of the Night now.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

Lan

613. Posted:

mainly pikmin. just got the npc version and i love it. i hated the original though. we need pikmin 2 npc!!!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

AuthorMessage

jimmoon

614. Posted:

phantom hourglass
have owned it since it came out but have never beat it. i dont have the patience

jimmoon

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

615. Posted:

Spirit Tracks! I finally remembered that what I was supposed to do to beat one of the forms of the final boss! :)

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

616. Posted:

On the Nintendo side of things, I'm playing Spirit Tracks again to get excited for Ocarina of Time 3D. Sometimes I forget how unbelievably charming this game is. I'm also going back to an old file of Twilight Princess to try and get 100% on it. It's kind of ridiculous that I've played the game through the game six times, but I've never gotten everything. You really don't appreciate how dense and explorable that game is until you start searching for all the heart pieces.

Edited on by Kid_A

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Chrono-Trigger

617. Posted:

Randomly started a new game of Ocarina of Time on Virtual Console yesterday.

Chrono-Trigger

AuthorMessage

Waxedfloss76

618. Posted:

metroid:other m, ssf4, mii maker

Waxedfloss76

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

619. Posted:

I'm playing a few right now, but the main one is Pokemon White.

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

620. Posted:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!