General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 581 to 600 of 1,941

AuthorMessage

SpriteKing

581. Posted:

I recently bought Castlevania: Symphony of the Night for the PS1, and I've been playing a ton of that lately.
Oh, and Castlevania 3.

Edited on by SpriteKing

"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"
I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't care
I will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males
Anamanaguchi is neat

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

582. Posted:

Super Mario 64 and I'm doing really good at it. Got 100 stars finally, and only have to get 20 castle secret stars. Been doing some glitches lately, too. Found the secret glitched area in the mountain Tall Tall Mountain, broke the camera controls in the main lobby, and walljumped onto the roof of the castle. Gonna start up a new game and long jump backwards up the endless staircase. I love this game so much. :D

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

AbductedMike

583. Posted:

Working on "Left for Dead" myself...I know I'm behind on it, but I've been busy with life the last couple of years ahaha!

Mike
http://abductedcomics.com

AuthorMessage

OrdonianLink

584. Posted:

Im playing GTA IV

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & Link977
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day
Where the NL Chat was born... kinda

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836

♪All Those Years Ago♪

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Flamingbird

AuthorMessage

thesmorganator

585. Posted:

super smash brothers brawl and melee both games are very addicting!!

currently playing: Nintendogs + catsPilotwings resortPikmin 2

games I have 100% completed

Kirby mouse attack

Link Mah Boi~

Squadalah~~ We're off!

My youtube channel

[CENTER][/CENTER]

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

586. Posted:

Link977 wrote:

Im playing GTA IV

Me too! :)
I'm really addicted to it. How far in the game are you?

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

J-Forest-Esq

587. Posted:

I'm mainly playing Street Fighter 3D, Sword and Sworcery EP and dipping into Pilotwings Resort as a side dish.

"I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."
I've brought the blade, you bring the claws!

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

588. Posted:

Jango-Forest wrote:

I'm mainly playing Street Fighter 3D, Sword and Sworcery EP and dipping into Pilotwings Resort as a side dish.

How are you liking Pilotwings?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

589. Posted:

How long on average does it take to complete StarTropics? B-)
It's the last Nes VC title that has my interest out of the bunch(Aside from the upcoming Mega Man 5 and Adventure Island 2) and it's another gem i missed out on in my younger days, and boy does it look awesome!

Untitled

Anyhoo, I'm stumped on either playing that one tonight or Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS....OR I might give ActRaiser another chance and just deal with the simulation stages.

Edit: So I decided to skip ActRaiser and downloaded StarTropics.....And well, this is hands down one of the GREATEST Nes games I've ever played. :D It completely destroys both The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: Adventure of Link for the Nes. I'm a little over 3 hours into it, and I just defeated that giant ghost at the Ghost village....The stage alone was radically difficult, it took me many tries just to figure out where to go, since i completely missed a secrent passage where you can go through the wall.

And it seems that many complain about the controls since you can't move diagnally...Yet it doesn't bother me at all in the slightest, i find that the controls were perfectly...Except that theyre a little stiff and delayed. Anyways, I'm loving the colorful tropical graphcis, the fitting tunes, the awesome boss battles, the controls, gameplay, just everything. It's too bad i missed out on this one since i've got zero nostalgia tied to it, but it makes me happy that i now get to experience it for the first time. Such a brilliant game. B-)

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

DaBlobKips

590. Posted:

Im playing TLOZ: phantom hourglass. i gave this a try because i LOVE wind waker.Best. Choice.Ever.

Comment on the signature of the person below you!(Trolol)
Currently playing
3DS: Kid Icarus Uprising and Mario Kart 7
PS3: Skyrim
PC: TF2 and L4D2
Wii U: ARGGHH NOT OUT YET, BUT I WOULD BE PLAYIN DAT SCRIBBLENAUTS

AuthorMessage

SmallTall

591. Posted:

Banjo Kazooie im almost finishing the game after that im gonna move on to Banjo Tooie lol Rare in the 64 era was just amazing!

in bed.

3DS Friend Code
FC:0216-0809-0375

AuthorMessage

ChiyoKat

592. Posted:

I'm currently playing through Bayonetta and Super Street Fighter 4 3D edition... but mostly SSF4

I went out on a limb by buying SSF4, I based my purchase on the amazing reviews on the internet (first fighter game i've bought) and...its the best video game purchase I've made so far. Although I'm still learning how to do combo's, I managed to beat Arcade Mode on "Hardest" difficulty using Sakura, Sakura is definitely the strongest in my opinion. As for online, I've played several fights but the lag kills it for me. The 3 second delay for every move the character makes gets really annoying. It's definitely the most addicting game I've played so far besides Puyo Pop Fever...

...and Bayonetta, such a beautiful addition to the 3D Beat-'Em-Up genre, the amount of depth in the combat is amazing. The game also has a "Sega feel" to it that I love...I don't know how to explain it...hmmm, maybe its the fast-paced combat or the voice acting... Idk but It feels like its made by the same people who make Sonic games...wierd...but the game is made by Sega though. :p One stereotype that this game holds is that perverts mainly play Bayonetta...I only found one moment in the whole game to be a bit provacative; I also found the game to be Hilarious (wont spoil the moment for those who haven't played it yet but it has to do with Crying baby cockroaches) :)

ChiyoKitteh

AuthorMessage

Colors

593. Posted:

I'm between WarioWare D.I.Y. and Kirby's Epic Yarn. I'm also trying to figure out how to do combos in SSFIV3D.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

594. Posted:

I'm currently on a Game Boy kick right now, I just beat Pokemon Red and I've been playing Silver and Leafgreen since. I'm glad I rediscovered Pokemon for what it is now. I've also been playing Metoird: Zero Mission and Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge on Gameboy Advance. When I actually beat some of these I'll get back to work on Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga and Dragon Warrior 1 and 2.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

595. Posted:

ChiyoKat wrote:

I'm currently playing through Bayonetta and Super Street Fighter 4 3D edition... but mostly SSF4

I went out on a limb by buying SSF4, I based my purchase on the amazing reviews on the internet (first fighter game i've bought) and...its the best video game purchase I've made so far. Although I'm still learning how to do combo's, I managed to beat Arcade Mode on "Hardest" difficulty using Sakura, Sakura is definitely the strongest in my opinion. As for online, I've played several fights but the lag kills it for me. The 3 second delay for every move the character makes gets really annoying. It's definitely the most addicting game I've played so far besides Puyo Pop Fever...

...and Bayonetta, such a beautiful addition to the 3D Beat-'Em-Up genre, the amount of depth in the combat is amazing. The game also has a "Sega feel" to it that I love...I don't know how to explain it...hmmm, maybe its the fast-paced combat or the voice acting... Idk but It feels like its made by the same people who make Sonic games...wierd...but the game is made by Sega though. :p One stereotype that this game holds is that perverts mainly play Bayonetta...I only found one moment in the whole game to be a bit provacative; I also found the game to be Hilarious (wont spoil the moment for those who haven't played it yet but it has to do with Crying baby cockroaches) :)

Bayonetta looks insanely awesome. It's like Devil May cry on crazy bubble gum acid. However, I'm just not a fan of the 3D beat em' genre....God of War doesn't do it for me, Devil May Cry 4 however based on what I played i found somewhat enjoyable since there's much greater skill involved when compared to GOW. As for Bayonetta, the cut scenes look amazing, and I love how her move set is so glorified, imaginitive and over the top. But it's the type of game I'd rather watch than actually play.

I found the move set overwhelming based on the demo, or things felt a bit button mashy, but i'm probably dead wrong about that. I guess I'm more used to the toned down less fast paced and frantic DMC.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

596. Posted:

Haven't been playing much the past 2 weeks due to my college finals, but it ends this week! (Just finished a final test, actually.) When I do find free time, been mainly popping my 3DS open and playing through Rayman 3D (around the 50-60% mark, last time I played). Neglected Portal 2 a bit since I bought it, but played a lot this weekend when my ex-girlfriend came over to chill and we played through most of the co-op, it's so freaking fun!

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

Burning_Spear

597. Posted:

By console ...

Wii: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, Animal Crossing City Folk, Endless Ocean Blue World
GameCube: Harvest Moon a Wonderful Life
3DS: Pilotwings Resort
DS: Pokemon White, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing Wild World
GBA: Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town

Mechabot Ultror Fights Again

AuthorMessage

ChiyoKat

598. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

ChiyoKat wrote:

Bayonetta looks insanely awesome. It's like Devil May cry on crazy bubble gum acid. However, I'm just not a fan of the 3D beat em' genre....God of War doesn't do it for me, Devil May Cry 4 however based on what I played i found somewhat enjoyable since there's much greater skill involved when compared to GOW. As for Bayonetta, the cut scenes look amazing, and I love how her move set is so glorified, imaginitive and over the top. But it's the type of game I'd rather watch than actually play.

I found the move set overwhelming based on the demo, or things felt a bit button mashy, but i'm probably dead wrong about that. I guess I'm more used to the toned down less fast paced and frantic DMC.

@ WaveBoy
You have some strong points there, and based on your assumptions with the demo, you seem to be right on the mark. Bayonetta does have an overwhelming move set, but it's not as if you need to use every move in the game. I usually just press the X button repeatedly and the opposing enemy turns out defeated. I'm not trying to say that Bayonetta doesn't require skill, I'm just trying to say that the game isn't as skill oriented like DMC, but instead it's more fun oriented or in other words "showy" ...the game is full of eye candy (besides seeing Bayonetta in action :p) so I can see how watching someone play the game could be more fun than playing the game itself...
I also never liked the GOW franchise, the combat always felt repetitive to me imo, some of the puzzles were pretty imaginative though.

@suburban_sensei
So whats your impression with Rayman 3D? I want to buy the game but the bad reviews are holding me back from the purchase.

ChiyoKitteh

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

599. Posted:

ChiyoKat wrote:

:'( Such lavish praise over such great games! I love it! 5 stars!:)

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Splat

600. Posted:

Just got done playing Zelda (NES) I don't care how many come and go the first will always be my favorite.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake