General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 561 to 580 of 1,956

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

561. Posted:

Little king's story- I love this wonderfully charming game!!! Imo, its the best third party game on the wii, with NMH2 being second. I just beat the onii king and have been doing a few quests.

Pilotwings resort- Its a fun game and eases you in at first but gets very challenging later on. I was very annoyed about the ridiculous time limit for free flight mode at first but didn't think it was so bad after finding out that it extends after getting certain amounts of balloons in free flight mode.

Golden sun- I'm nearing the end of the game and recently got to babi lighthouse. This game has some of the best puzzle solving and most well designed dungeons I've seen in an rpg.Also the djini and summons are good additions to the battle system.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

andyutd97

562. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS, Pilotwings a bit and a little bit of pro-evo

andyutd97

AuthorMessage

JonWahlgren

563. Posted:

Conduit 2, SSFIV3D, PilotWings Resort, Peace Walker aaaaaaaaaaand Tomb Raider Trilogy.

Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

564. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

Super Mario World (SNES) via VC. My first time playing through this game, I never owned a SNES just an awesome game.

IMHO I think its the best Mario game in the Mario series. A true gem there. Glad you had a chance to experience Splat. Let us know what you think of it when you finish it I am interested in hearing an opinion of a first time player.

SMW is all ready in my top five for Mario games and I have not even beat it yet. I have always had Super Mario Bros 3 #1 but I have a feeling they are going to be neck and neck when I get done.

Yep that was the way it was with me with SMB3 and SMW. The only thing is with SMB3 I like the variety of suits but SMW has Yoshi. Also I liked the Airships in SMB3 more than the castles in SMW. It was really bad when I played the Allstars version of SMB3 than it really was hard to pick which one was my favorite. THe 16 bit graphics and sound really put it almost on the same page as SMW.

Anyway for my current game I am currently playing Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow again and Mortal Kombat.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

565. Posted:

Just started Pokemon White today and I have to say I am really enjoying it so far.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Tails

566. Posted:

Playing Megaman X on my Wii, Super Meatboy on PC, and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on my Wii. But as of right now Super Meatboy. :P

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

SonicDialgaBoo

567. Posted:

Animal Crossing City Folk, Mario Kart Wii, nintendogs+cats

My 3DS Friend Code and Name:
My Name: Sonic D.B.
My Code: 4339-2509-0460

My Mario Kart Wii Information:
My Name: Sonic D.B.
My Code: 2235-5989-8834

Mario Sports Mix Information:
Code: 2279-5618-3929
Name: Sonic D.B.

AuthorMessage

Waxedfloss76

568. Posted:

Pwresort, zelda ph ds,

Waxedfloss76

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

569. Posted:

Pokemon Blue. Pokemon Red, Pokemon Red, Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Pokemon Emerald.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knux

570. Posted:

Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection and Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. :D

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

571. Posted:

topic? what are you doing on pg. 2? :p

finally beat Mass Effect. Which is good as I haven't played Portal 2 yet, just recently started Okamiden and am also playing Radiant Historia and occasionally some DKC2 and an OOT 3 heart run.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

572. Posted:

Almost finished Trauma Center under the Knife 2 for the DS. Should be finishing this one up tonight, 8 more operations to go muhaha. B-) And then it's on to Act Raiser!

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

573. Posted:

Mortal Kombat on PS3. Broke my controller. Thinking about punching myself in the face many, many times.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Splat

574. Posted:

Super Mario World. I was just playing through it but now I'm going back and working on the secret exits.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

PiribroH

575. Posted:

Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, Half-Life 2 and Team Fortress 2. Also a little bit of Portal.

I am just a Madao...and I'm proud of it!

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

576. Posted:

Kirby Super Star Ultra, because I forgot my other games at home, because I had to get up early for an exam. >_>

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Stine

577. Posted:

Little King's Story and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. The former is fantastic and the latter seems to be pretty good.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GreenAbobo

578. Posted:

Section 8: Prejudice on my XBox 360. Hell of a game given the 15$ price tag.

GreenAbobo

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

579. Posted:

Well, I was Playing ActRaiser....
But after two hours i called it quits, and deleted it off my VC. The Action portion of the game based on the 3 levels of the game that I played were somewhat enjoyable, but it felt a smidge lacking and clunky with the controls....As if this were designed to be an 8 bit game with 16-bits of paint smothered over it. . Super Castlevania IV this is not, it's not even close. The music however was pretty killer, the first stage was classic imo.

But, my favorite part of the game so far had to of been the boss battles, and no....Just no, to the simulation part of the game. I couldn't bear it anymore....It's just not my type of thing. I wish i could of just experienced all of the action stages head on.
Sigh* I should of downloaded Gunstar Heroes Instead...

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

580. Posted:

Right now, I've been reliving the high seas adventure that is Wind Waker. (I wasn't a Zelda fan when it was first released.) I'm planning to beat the tower of gods this weekend.

Oh, and I'm still playing Game and Watch: Mario's Cement Factory and Game and Watch: Manhole. They're great in short bursts!

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends
Recently Completed - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Rayman Origins