General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 541 to 560 of 1,997

AuthorMessage

FigetingPigeon

541. Posted:

Currently playing Final Fantasy III/VI on the Wii's VC

First time i've ever had a chance to play this Final Fantasy game and boy am I loving it. Just finished the Opera scene and I cant believe how Nobuo Uematsu orchastrated that scene with a 16bit sound chip in the SNES. AMAZING!! I've found the story so far to be really dark and moving and can't wait to eventually complete the game to see the ending. I thought no other Final Fantasy game could beat Final Fantasy VII, as that was the first game to introduce me to the Final Fantasy series but after playing this game and I'm only a good quater of the way through it, i'm starting to think that Final Fantasy III/VI beats final Fantasy VII. I'll let you all know my end decision once I've completed the game.

FigetingPigeon

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

542. Posted:

Mah French Horn!
Castlevania Portrait of ruin (Almost done :( )
final fantasy III (ds)
Metroid Prime 1 and 3

Edited on by RudysaurusRex

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

543. Posted:

@AlexBelmont
Welcome Nintendo life! And you have a fantastic signature.
I am Playing..
Everything in my sig and Pokemon Black and Pokemon Soulsilver

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

RudysaurusRex

544. Posted:

@Square-enixFan
How is shadow wars, ive been contemplating it.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
The best troll thread ever

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

545. Posted:

AlexBelmont wrote:

@Square-enixFan
How is shadow wars, ive been contemplating it.

Fun, it is a really good game very underrated, if you like strategy games or RPG's it is pretty good deal and it is a long game.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

546. Posted:

AlexBelmont wrote:

Mah French Horn!
Castlevania Portrait of ruin (Almost done :( )
final fantasy III (ds)
Metroid Prime 1 and 3

So how does Potrait of Ruin stack up against Dawn of Sorrow and OoE?

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ogo79

547. Posted:

ive got some free time coming up so im hoping to at least beat Golden Axe 3 with the real ending this time, and get a little further in Ufouria...
oh Mountain Dew what you shall do to me!

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Splat

548. Posted:

Unlocked everything on Midnight Pool (Wiiware) and kinda of sad about it lol.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

OverlordMao

549. Posted:

Finally bought MMX and played it for the first time today. WORTH IT :)

Why do astronauts backtrack?
They forgot the Space Jump Boots.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

550. Posted:

OverlordMao wrote:

Finally bought MMX and played it for the first time today. WORTH IT :)

Mega Man X is a masterpiece. I'm glad you finally started playing it.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Revanmann

551. Posted:

wii sports resort bowling

Currently Playing:
Super Mario 3D Land-3DS
Poke'mon Y-3DS
Call of Duty: Ghosts-PS3
Minecraft-Pc-PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots-PS3
Most favorite video game of all time: Super Metroid
Favorite Quote- "There are brave men at our door,...Let's go kill them!" Tyrion Lannister

AuthorMessage

JTC-Pingas

552. Posted:

I am currently playing Resistance 2 for the first time. But I am horrible at playing FPS's with dual analog compared to Keyboard and Mouse :)

Edited on by JTC-Pingas

JTC-Pingas

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

553. Posted:

I WISH I were currently playing the New Mortal Kombat. :p
It's getting amazing reviews across the board, aside from IGN's ridiculous 8.0 IGN is seriously losing it.

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Colors

554. Posted:

Pilotwings Resort, SSIV3D, Rayman 3D, Super Mario 64 DS, Picross DS, Hotel Dusk: Room 215, Elebits, Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution III, Super Mario All-stars, Epic Mickey, BlastWorks, ExciteBots: Trick Racing, De Blob, Sonic Unleashed, Battalion Wars 2, The Conduit, Monster Hunter Tri, StarFox: Adventures, MegaMan ZX, Meteos, Beat City, Exit DS, Chibi-robo: Park Patrol, Henry Hatsworth, Monster Tale, Pokemon BlackBig Bang Mini and Fossil Fighters. I need to stop searching for pre-owned games.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

555. Posted:

I'm still playing PilotWings Resort and SSFIV3D, but I also started a no-kills runthrough of Metal Gear Solid 4 today, which has been incredibly fun so far :)

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Kingbuilder

556. Posted:

World of Goo. It's mesmerizingly awesome. :3

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."

AuthorMessage

Cheezy

557. Posted:

Just got the new Mortal Kombat today. The story mode is pretty ill.

Who Are You?

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

558. Posted:

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time and Gran Turismo 5.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

559. Posted:

Brain Age 2
Well I was anyways, until I quit not even 30minutes afterwards.
The funny thing is, when the first brain age was released it felt so fresh, maybe because it was the first real casual title Nintendo spat out and the stylus controls on top of it all made it a pretty fun and a unique experience, of course in short bursts. I know I enjoyed it, and i still have it in my collection. As for Brain Age 2...Well, I've only played half of the mini games and I just didn't care to go on....The magic is gone, and I almost felt like i was going ADD on the game for crying out loud. Either my tastes in gaming are becoming pickier, or my illness is screwing up my concentration and the ability to focus. LOL
Nahhh who am I kidding, this just isn't my type of game.

Money well wasted, and the same goes for Mario Party DS! :p
Yet I just can't get myself to get rid of Proffesor Layton, It's got such a fantastic charm to it, a compelling fun story, beautiful graphics, an interesting quirky location along with the characters....But I keep asking myself, do i honestly wan't to spend this much time on one title that involves solving standard math(for the most part) questions? I've got too many games to play. ;ol

I'll probably pick it up again when I'm done most of my other games. And that's another problem right there, i ended up buying way too many Wii and DS titles at once. 7 more Wii titles left to play in my collection, along with 3 in my DS...Never will I again buy a bunch of games at once, 1 or 2 at the most because things become overwhelming and you might start to feel like you wan't to rush through the game to get to the next, But I'm not like that at all....But just knowing you have that much more games left to finish in your collection is annoying. :p

Edited on by WaveWarlock

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

560. Posted:

Pokemon HeartGold

Now that I've procured all 8 of the Johto Badges, I've started collecting Kanto Badges. While my team is unbalanced, with my powerful Ampharous, Graveler, Crobat and Feraligatr, I was able to get the first 4 badges easily. After seriously training a Larvitar into a Pupitar, and with a little help from Crobat, I was able to get the 5th Badge without much trouble. After catching and training a Houndoom and evolving my Pupitar into a Tyranitar, I was able to beat Sabrina without a hitch. Blaine also went down easily. I need to train more before taking on Blue. In the meantime I caught Raikou, Ho-Oh, and Suicune.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~