General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 521 to 540 of 1,919

AuthorMessage

Stine

521. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Eeeeek, that's it! I used to play that game over at my cousin's when I was really young, and I've been trying to figure out its name for some months now. The only thing I really remembered was a pinkish dude jumping around on clouds, so my googling gave me no results. But now I know. I mean, it looks crazy hard (don't think I ever played anything but world 1) and I probably won't be able to beat it, but now I at least know the name and can get it for my Wii when I feel like it. Thank you! :D

As for what games I'm currently playing... Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All and Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm on the verge of crying because of the latter. I'm stuck on this one boss fight. I freaking chose the easy difficulty because I wanted to be able to get through the game and story with no major problems, but stupid time limits destroy me. "DANCE WATER DANCE!" Argh, shut up!

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

DavynD

522. Posted:

I finally picked up Pokemon White, and have been playing it non-stop for the past 2 weeks.

Now excuse me while I continue playing Pokemon White.

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

AuthorMessage

JeanLuc_Vaycard

523. Posted:

I'm going back and forth between a lot of stuff. Super Mario Galaxy (for the first time), Punch-out Wii, Samurai Warriors Chronicles, Pilotwings Resort, Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars and soon plan on adding Okami to the mix.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AuthorMessage

BlackShyGuy

524. Posted:

Super Smash Bros. Brawl or Resident Evil 5

Edited on by BlackShyGuy

Wii U MAD?
Currently playing: Tales of Graces, Kid Icarus, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kingdom Hearts BBS.
Huge fan of Tales games

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

525. Posted:

Stine wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Eeeeek, that's it! I used to play that game over at my cousin's when I was really young, and I've been trying to figure out its name for some months now. The only thing I really remembered was a pinkish dude jumping around on clouds, so my googling gave me no results. But now I know. I mean, it looks crazy hard (don't think I ever played anything but world 1) and I probably won't be able to beat it, but now I at least know the name and can get it for my Wii when I feel like it. Thank you! :D

As for what games I'm currently playing... Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All and Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm on the verge of crying because of the latter. I'm stuck on this one boss fight. I freaking chose the easy difficulty because I wanted to be able to get through the game and story with no major problems, but stupid time limits destroy me. "DANCE WATER DANCE!" Argh, shut up!

You haven't played anything but World 1? Well get ready for some crazy challenge that will reach levels of insanity. :p
Ninja Gaiden III: The Anicent Ship of Doom is probably overall the hardest Nes Action/Platformer I've ever played and beaten...But Adventure Island has a few levels that even trump it(depending) in challenge. 8-2 is the perfect example!

I'm going to try and beat 8-3 tonight....But the last crazy falling platform jump section with the flying bats is seriously kicking my . Your jumping and Hammer throwing have to be pixel perfect. If anything, the games main downside are the boss battles....But I guess I should give this game some slack, after all it is an early Nes title, like Super Mario Bros. And nobody complained about fighting King Koopa(meh....Bowser's overused.:p) several times, but at least they kind of switched things up by adding in platforms in this and that.

In Adventure Island like i mentioned before, it's just the same crap over and over agin. Some tall goon with a different animal head that spits out fireballs out of it's mouth. I guess they get stronger health wise with each world and shoot out fireballs a bit faster, but that's it sadly.

I'm totaly looking forward to playing Adventure Island II on the VC, whenever it hits NA. :D
I haven't played that one in ages since i was 6 years old back in the Nes days.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

MasterGraveheart

526. Posted:

DS - Pokémon White. I'll get that Route 8 swarm, even if its faster to just catch a dang Crogunk and transfer it over with that perposterous transfer method!

3DS - Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition. I'm collecting figures.

Wii - Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love. Third playthrough... wicked addicting! Ratchet, btw, is my favorite girl. <3

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter: ccagraveheart

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

527. Posted:

Pokemon Platnium, White, and heart Gold.

I'm training a mega team.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

lockd

528. Posted:

Pokemon White, Minecraft, MW2, Ghost Recon Shadow Wars.

Love and Tolerance
Pokemon White FC: 4813 7276 6192
3DS FC: 4854 6468 0712
deviantART

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

529. Posted:

Mass Effect, Radiant Historia, then Mass Effect and after that Radiant Historia.

Occasionally DKC2. Maybe I'll beat it someday.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

JayceJa

530. Posted:

mass effect and league of legends take most of my time of gaming, with the rest spread among my newest games, dragon quest 9, sonic colors, epic mickey, and advance wars dark conflict, radiant historia is on its way from canada

JayceJa

AuthorMessage

Tails

531. Posted:

HyperDimension Neptunia on PS3, Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel PS3, Ridge Racer 3D, and SSF43D. All great titles :3

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

532. Posted:

DS-- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

533. Posted:

@Tasuki - you played Portrait of Ruin or Order of Ecclesia yet? I honestly preferred them--esepecially OoE. It's kind of a cross between the soul system in Aria/Dawn of Sorrow and the more traditional SoTN-style equipment system. Huge, huge fan.

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

534. Posted:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

@Tasuki - you played Portrait of Ruin or Order of Ecclesia yet? I honestly preferred them--esepecially OoE. It's kind of a cross between the soul system in Aria/Dawn of Sorrow and the more traditional SoTN-style equipment system. Huge, huge fan.

Nope I havent played either ot them yet. I am wanting to check them since I missed them when they came out. Been scoping out some used game stores in my area as well as places online like Amazon to see what they will run me.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

535. Posted:

Super Mario World (SNES) via VC. My first time playing through this game, I never owned a SNES just an awesome game.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

536. Posted:

Pokemon HeartGold. Got my 8th Badge, and now I'm training my Graveler to take on the Pokemon League (done training everyone else).

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

537. Posted:

Splat wrote:

Super Mario World (SNES) via VC. My first time playing through this game, I never owned a SNES just an awesome game.

IMHO I think its the best Mario game in the Mario series. A true gem there. Glad you had a chance to experience Splat. Let us know what you think of it when you finish it I am interested in hearing an opinion of a first time player.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Splat

538. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Splat wrote:

IMHO I think its the best Mario game in the Mario series. A true gem there. Glad you had a chance to experience Splat. Let us know what you think of it when you finish it I am interested in hearing an opinion of a first time player.

SMW is all ready in my top five for Mario games and I have not even beat it yet. I have always had Super Mario Bros 3 #1 but I have a feeling they are going to be neck and neck when I get done.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Magi

539. Posted:

Ubisoft's Fitness: Evolved just pwnt me last night. Makes EA Active and Wii Sports seem like child's play in comparison. I about lunged and Z-stepped my way into a heart attack.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

540. Posted:

Mario Party DS
And so far after 2 hours, I'm finding the experience rather boring....Most of the mini games that I've experienced are quite the snooz, are super bare bones, and practically pale in comparison to what WarioWare: Touched! had to offer....And I swear, everytime I roll the dice I either get a 1 or 2! :p

It's super frustrating when this keeps happening, meanwhile Toad's getting 9's left and right and stacking up on the Stars. I've had to play The first GameBoard 'Spring Gardens' 3 times now and i still couldn't come in 1st because one of the CPU's always ended up getting 1 more star than me.
Hell, even the gameboard itself grows tiring and stale. But it's because this game offers next to no stragety....It's pure randomness and that I don't like. It doesn't matter how many coins you rack up during the mini games or board games, it's all about getting those darn stars to face the boss and progress to the next world/game board. The mini games themselves are ridiculously easy. The AI are a bunch of dumb , and it usually takes little to no effort to win.

I mean i feel like I'm forcing myself to play it, when in reality my feelings towards it range from 'meh' to decent. Mind you, I'm playing single player mode, I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable playing with friends but then again even the original Mario Party on the N64, along with MP8 on the GCN didn't do it for me when playing multiplayer. :p On the flip side i love the presentation, the bright colorful graphics and the fact that mario and the gang have been shrunken down where everything appears massive around them.

But I think I'm hanging up the beach towel on this one.lol I'm not really having any fun with this one at all. What a waste of diamonds!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
NES FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!