General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 481 to 500 of 2,019

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

481. Posted:

Dawn of Sorrow is purty damn enjoyable and addicting, I must say. Trying to uncover every nook and cranny is never a dull moment. :p

What can I say, I love Metroid-esque games like this...And oddly enough which may seem a bit weird(consdering SOTN is considered the definitive Metroidvania) I'm actually enjoying DOS a bit more. The anime style of course isn't exactly my cup of tea, but the music, graphics and gameplay are pretty great to me, and I'm actually starting to like some of the touch screen controls....well, except the Sceles. lol :p

I'm only at 34% The last Boss i fought was Dario, and now I'm stuck on some Touch screen Puzzle which unlocks doors which lead to different paths.

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Cryptonic

482. Posted:

No game, just Music on my 3DS.

Wii :6638 - 2205 - 3294 - 3850
SSBB: 4812 - 5583 - 8961
3DS: 4038 - 6000 - 1698
"Tiger Man was wise"

AuthorMessage

Splat

483. Posted:

Been playing WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 alot, wishing I had 2011. :(

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

Hokori

484. Posted:

Prof Layton and the unwound future im on chapter 4 now

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Wildvine53

485. Posted:

I picked up Just Dance 2 on Sunday, and I've been playing the heck out of it ever since.

"If I've learned anything from video games, it's that encountering enemies means you're headed in the right direction."
“Our differences are only skin deep, but our sames go down to the bone.”
Eyeliner, +500 against haters y'all

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9589-2016 | Nintendo Network ID: Wildvine53

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

486. Posted:

Damn Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow's Finall boss to hell! :p
His first form is a breeze, but during his second form I always get screwed over by those weird little flying demons. And no, I don't want to cheapen the experience by using any HP or MP potions....that just ruins the game, makes it incredibly easy and defeats the purpose of actually learning and mastering boss patterns and skill....HP and MP potions are for whimps and babies.

Anyways, gonna give another bodacious go tonight....And that Wizard monster before the finall boss was quite the pest! Took me quite a while to finally get the hang of his pattern attacks! Dawn of Sorrow is the type of game that you can make utterly easy and unskilled by using HP and MP potions, or you can play it like a man and feel an actual sense of reward, satisfaction and work for what you've mastered and put into the experience.

Anyhoo! So far I've actually had a better time with DOS than I did with SOTN....And the boss battles in DOS feel much more refined, well thought out and tighter. The only annoyance I have with the game is the anime art style...and 'maybe' the Scele system....it's kind of fun to pull off, but getting it wrong 3 times in a row because you weren't pixel perfect with a line is enough to tear your hair out! This happened to me against Death too many times.LOL

He was defintily the toughest boss yet! :o

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

487. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

The only annoyance I have with the game is the anime art style...and 'maybe' the Scele system....it's kind of fun to pull off, but getting it wrong 3 times in a row because you weren't pixel perfect with a line is enough to tear your hair out! This happened to me against Death too many times.LOL

I am thinking that you misspelled seal and if you did I know exactly what you are talking about. The main reason I never beat this game is cause I kept losing the stylus and when I would try and draw the seal with my finger it would always say I would fail lol. Maybe I will give this one a go again.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

488. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

The only annoyance I have with the game is the anime art style...and 'maybe' the Scele system....it's kind of fun to pull off, but getting it wrong 3 times in a row because you weren't pixel perfect with a line is enough to tear your hair out! This happened to me against Death too many times.LOL

I am thinking that you misspelled seal and if you did I know exactly what you are talking about. The main reason I never beat this game is cause I kept losing the stylus and when I would try and draw the seal with my finger it would always say I would fail lol. Maybe I will give this one a go again.

lol Whenever it came down to having to draw the seal, I felt like I almost had to rush it AND because my hand was either a bit sweaty and shaky from the intense boss battle itelf(Such as Death's for ex) that i'd always screw it up haha. I could never get a proper grip on the stylus either, depending. :p

And ya, i couldn't imagine using my finger to properly do the seal...No wondered you failed. And how come you kept losing the stylus. Anyways, I'd be totaly if i quit a game that I've always beaten.lol Once I start a game I always finish it, unless I don't like it during my first playthrough....

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

489. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

And ya, i couldn't imagine using my finger to properly do the seal...No wondered you failed. And how come you kept losing the stylus.

Well the first two that came with the DS my son lost while playing Nintendog he would put down the DS to use the bathroom or what not, and after that all I could find were styluses that would fit the DS lite and not the Original DS so I had no way of storing them and thus they would get lost.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

490. Posted:

/me takes a deep breath

DS: Dragon Quest 6 - progress - 80%
3DS: Pilotwings - progress - 60%; Shadow Wars - progress - 50%
Wii: The wii has games? (nothing)
Gamecube: Ikaruga - progress - perpetually less than 1% complete
PC: Gothic 3 - progress - 100% + 10% (new playthrough); Arkham Asylum - progress - 20%
PS3: Nier - progress - 20%; Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - progress - 5%; Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - progress - 5%
SNES: Treasure Hunter G - progress - 80%
PS2: Ys 6: Ark of Napishtim - progress - 450% (third Nightmare playthrough)
PS1: Vagrant Story - progress - 30%
Facebook garbage for work: Deep Realms - progress - 20%...maybe?

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

491. Posted:

Swerd_Murd wrote:

/me takes a deep breath

DS: Dragon Quest 6 - progress - 80%
3DS: Pilotwings - progress - 60%; Shadow Wars - progress - 50%
Wii: The wii has games? (nothing)
Gamecube: Ikaruga - progress - perpetually less than 1% complete
PC: Gothic 3 - progress - 100% + 10% (new playthrough); Arkham Asylum - progress - 20%
PS3: Nier - progress - 20%; Dungeon Hunter: Alliance - progress - 5%; Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - progress - 5%
SNES: Treasure Hunter G - progress - 80%
PS2: Ys 6: Ark of Napishtim - progress - 450% (third Nightmare playthrough)
PS1: Vagrant Story - progress - 30%
Facebook garbage for work: Deep Realms - progress - 20%...maybe?

A roll eyes emoticon would be pretty nice about now.

AuthorMessage

SwerdMurd

492. Posted:

@Wave - I'm a human roll-eyes emoticon. ;)

And I wonder why I never finish games...

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

AuthorMessage

Portista

493. Posted:

Super Paper Mario.

Monster Hunter for the win!!!!! Check out my music album at https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fifteen-ep/id589290511

AuthorMessage

Popyman

494. Posted:

American McGee's Alice and The Orange Box.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

495. Posted:

A little run through of A Link to the Past, and trying to 100% PilotWings Resort

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

MERG

496. Posted:

Ridge Racer 3DS and Monster Hunter Tri.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Splat

497. Posted:

I'm pretty much burnt out on all my games. I have been using my Wii more for Netflix then anything else.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

498. Posted:

Pokemon Black. I have 7 badges now. The 8th Gym is giving me hell, so I'm gonna go raise some Ice pokemon.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

499. Posted:

Monster Hunterrr Triiiii...!!!! RawrrrRRR!!!

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Magi

500. Posted:

Borderlands GOTY

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker