General Discussion Forum

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Showing 461 to 480 of 2,018

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

461. Posted:

I'm still playing Portrait of Ruin. I just cleared The Sandy Grave, and now I'm working on Nation of Fools. I also encountered one of the main baddies, but couldn't beat here. All in all, this is a great game, but very hard compared to the other Metroidvanias I've played. I've died quite a bit, though I've yet to have to grind (however, I have had to make sure I keep my equipment up to date). Luckily, once I got the Long Spear, the game got a lot easier. Thank goodness for random drops.

I'm also switching it off with Pokemon HeartGold, which I've recently gotten back into, and I intend to get as much done before my copy of Pokemon Black gets here. So far I'm incredibly underleveled. They've upped the difficulty quite a bit in this game compared to the original Gold, which of course means a heck of a lot more grinding. I was underleveled when facing Bugsy, and it took me a few tries, but luckily type advantage and predictability eventually won the day! That U-Turn was deadly, though! If I hadn't gotten in enough Rock Throws with my Geodude before he had gotten off that attack, I would've been finished! But I won, and I got my badge.:)

Then after I went to the Pokemon center, I had to face my rival, which I wasn't prepared for. Managed to finish off his Bayleef with my Croconaw with 1 hp to spare, and the rest of my group was in no shape to fight either. Man that guy is a jerk.

Then I went and trained my Spinarak a few levels. After that, I went through the Helix Forest. I liked how they changed up the Farfetch'd chasing game. After training my Zubat to learn Bite (Because Zubats are useless until they learn Bite), I rushed to Goldenrod city because the rest of my pokemon weren't doing so good.

All in all, I'm impressed with this game. They really went the extra mile with this remake and improved every little area. If it weren't for the difficulty spike, I'd say they damn near made it perfect. This might even beat out FireRed and LeafGreen as my favorite remake if this keeps up.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

462. Posted:

Monster Hunter Freedom Untie (PSP). Wow this game is good.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Malkeor

463. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Am I the only one here who doesn't care for the Pokemon games? :p *Hides under chair.

You aren't alone....

But in the future i'll be adding to my "Now Playing" list Pokemon Black/White
The first pokemon i've played since Ruby (and I barely played that)

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

464. Posted:

@*Malkeor

I had Pokemon Yellow back in the day and I've played a bit of one of the more recent DS titles before Black and White, and I couldn't for the life of me get into either of them. And I'm starting to feel the same way with Professor Layton. I feel like I'm going ADD on the game all of the sudden, the puzzles are becoming too time consuming and frusturating...To the point where i just don't feel the urge to even play it anymore. I guess it just isn't for me, although I love the art style, characters and music....It's just Math isn't my thang' you see, and this game is rocking it in spaids.

Zack & Wiki on the other hand i felt was amazing, Professor Layon is nowhere near intuitive, innovative or close to being as fun....I'm over 4 hours into it and I think it's time I called it quits, although it is somewhat compelling, but many of these puzzles are killing too much of my time.

Out of all of them so far, I'd have to say the 'wolves and the chicks' puzzle was my favorite. :p

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Stine

465. Posted:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I've played it for like three hours now, and I think I'm starting to get hooked. I mean, it's the WiiWare version and I can definitely see that playing it on the DS would be better, but it's still really enjoyable. And for the price of just one of the DS games, I can get the entire trilogy on the Wii. Good thing I had some points on my account. Screw World of Goo and the VC games I was planning on getting; they'll still be there later. Of course, I shouldn't be getting ahead of myself. I should finish the first game before I do anything else.

3DS code: 2878-9571-7307
Wii code: 2620-3845-5888-0097
PSN ID: Stines92
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

PiribroH

466. Posted:

Right now I'm playing TF2, Okamiden, Super Street Fighter IV and Dragon Age: Origins (this game is long :o )

Edited on by PiribroH

I am just a Madao...and I'm proud of it!

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

467. Posted:

Playing my Poogeymang Black.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

468. Posted:

PilotWings Resort and Super Street Fighter IV 3D :D

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

469. Posted:

@Kid_A
Jelous! :p I'll finally get my 3DS in a week or so, but the wait is killing me!

On another note, I don't know weather to quit Professor Layton or to keep on tugging along. Standard math problems(for the most part) aren't my idea of fun, especially when they become increasingly frusturating and super time consuming....But ahhh, i just love the games art style, characters, music and the setting...But damn those nasty puzzles! :p

If only Capcom released a Zack & Wiki sequal for the DS, now THAT's my type of puzzle game.

To quit or not to quit? sigh*

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

470. Posted:

Just go play Zak & Wiki again, that's obviously the game you want.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

SonicMaster

471. Posted:

Grandia II

I have trouble finishing games.
Current victims of shelving: Ni no Kuni, Dragon Quest VIII, Ratchet Deadlocked

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

472. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Just go play Zak & Wiki again, that's obviously the game you want.

I've already finished Zack & Wiki years ago, it's a one time experience only imo. :p
I think I'm just going to switch back to Dawn on Sorrow and give it a second chance.

AuthorMessage

noblo601

473. Posted:

Man I love Zack and Wiki, i need to get back into it - I got stuck on a level and couldn't for the life of me figure it out...

At the moment I'm playing pokemon black, donkey kong land 3 (on sp - love the backlight)!

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage

Corbs

474. Posted:

I'm going back and finishing up Super Monkey Ball 3D.

Retro Editor, Nintendo Life
Vita Editor, Push Square

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

475. Posted:

Super Mario 64 DS and Pokemon Black.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

TheBaconator

476. Posted:

I just bought Steel Diver yesterday...Not bad if you are someone like me who can replay levels multiple times.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

AuthorMessage

Scarhino89

477. Posted:

I'm searching Star Coins in New Super Mario Bros. for Wii and DS. ;)

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89 & Drattak89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

478. Posted:

Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass! again!

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

art_kevinc

479. Posted:

Great time playing through Ghost Recon Shadow Wars.

3DS FC: 0173-1318-0187

AuthorMessage

Kelvin

480. Posted:

Ben There Dan That

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824