Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 4,081 to 4,099 of 4,099

Ninfan

Rooms and Mario kart DS , Both on DS

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

Switch Friend Code: SW-8545-3735-7300 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

SuperLuigiTime

God of War III Remastered

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

kkslider5552000

Doom! The new one! I hate reboot naming schemes of using the same title!

It is great. Expectedly great, no one on Earth needs me to point it out. But I'm having a really good time with it. Still stunned it runs as well as it does on Switch.

NB, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Anti-Matter

Ratchet & Clank PS4 in Casual difficulty since i am terrible in shooting games.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (96)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (95)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (91)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Vinny

Ys Origin and that Klonoa GBA game (the first one)

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Woomy_NNYes

Rocket League - getting semi-consistent with aerial hits.

Trials Rising, if there are any new user-made trials tracks on the map.

Since December online /action is the only game type I've craved. LM3, A hat in time, touryst have been sitting idle.

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Playing: Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Trials Rising.
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124 (I accept friend requests if you say Hi), Usr: Anderiah, Van Homan, chair. (Eastern US)
My avatar pic origin: https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap190708.html

RR529

New Super Lucky's Tale (Switch) - Getting ready to face off against the boss of World 4 (the beach resort), and have managed to collect every single page in all the Worlds so far. It's not quite as tight as something like Mario Odyssey or Astro Bot, but it's been a pretty pleasant experience so far.

LEGO Jurassic World (PS4) - Believe it or not, my first LEGO title, lol. It's just about what I expected, as in it's a solid puzzle platformer with some humorous moments fans of the source material will enjoy, though it's certainly not in the same league as a Mario or DKC. I've completed the Jurassic Park story, and am a little over halfway through the Lost World story.

Tetris Effect (PSVR) - I had held out on getting this for the longest time because "it's just Tetris" I kept telling myself, but I recently nabbed it on sale half off, and it's really been great. I've been pulling out my PSVR once a week to play it, and it's truly a phenominal experience. I'm about halfway through "Journey Mode", and if it continues to be as strong as it has been, it'll be the best VR game I've played since Astro Bot.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

scubydo

MHGU has me hooked again...I am actually trying to make it to a high rank level for a change. Everything else is sitting idle.

RPG, FPS, Adventure,Action...oh I like 'em all!

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

JoeDiddley

Ni No Kuni for me. I love always wanted to play it but a bit intimidated for some reason by the battle system being more active. I'm 15 hours in and getting the hang of it!

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
3DS: 5327-0913-7260

Zuljaras

Metro 2033 for the Switch and the atmosphere is really claustrophobic and haunting. I love it!!!

Zuljaras

mjharper

Octopath Traveler. I wish there was more time in a day - I don't get to play nearly as much as I would like.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896 | Nintendo Network ID: mjharper

Woomy_NNYes

I'm back playing Luigi's Mansion 3
Just finished Paranomal Productions floor. 8th floor? (And I did not catch Morty, because he was so nice, and too easy to catch -only 25 points.)

Edited on by Woomy_NNYes

Playing: Rocket League, Splatoon 2, Trials Rising.
FC: SW-5453-2229-5124 (I accept friend requests if you say Hi), Usr: Anderiah, Van Homan, chair. (Eastern US)
My avatar pic origin: https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap190708.html

Sunsy

Been playing a classic PC game for the past few weeks called Magic Carpet. So far 15 levels in and it's pretty cool, it's like a FPS meets strategy. The FPS portion, your character is a wizard on a magic carpet, fighting monsters using spells. The strategy aspect, you need to build up a castle to store mana, and you're fighting over it with other wizards for mana to make your castle bigger and hold more mana.

Very cool game, I like it a lot. I bought it during a GOG sale without knowing anything about it, and it's really unique.

Sunsy

Tyranexx

Dragon Quest VIII (3DS) - I have been playing this game when my evenings are less busy; it's better for me to sink a couple of hours into it here and there versus bite-sized sessions. According to a relatively spoiler-free guide I've been skimming (and using if I absolutely need a pointer or two), I'm just past the halfway point; I've sent Dhoulmagus packing in all his weird glory but am now dealing with an interesting yet predictable plot development. Why oh WHY did Jessica handle that freaky staff?! I've really been enjoying my time with this one; I'm about forty hours in.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - I was playing this heavily and am still dipping in and out of it on occasion. I've obtained 3 stars on all cups in 100cc and seen the credits roll. I've been trying out some of the other modes and the faster speeds. Overall it's a fun game, but DANG is the AI an absolute troll sometimes. I'm really beginning to dislike Toad and Isabelle. <....<

Ori and the Blind Forest (Switch) - I just started this one yesterday evening. I've only put an hour or so into the game so far, but I can already tell I'm in for a fun and BEAUTIFUL Metroidvania. I'm sure I'll be listening to pieces of the soundtrack at work before long.

Currently playing: Dragon Quest VIII (3DS), Ori and the Blind Forest (Switch), Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Vinny

Ristar: The Shooting Star.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

gcunit

Revisiting Super Mario 3D Land to pick up the big gold coins that I missed first time through. Given how much the 3D of the 3DS is becoming a thing of the past, this is a special game. And I'm liking the fact that collecting the three gold coins isn't proving too demanding. Just got World 8 to do now, unless I unlock something when I get them all.

Also been playing some Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which has worked its way up to my third most played game on my 3DS (not a very hard thing to do, only about 30 hours), and also started Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg...

... Good Morning!

Edited on by gcunit

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

RR529

Daemon X Machina (Switch) - Not too far into it yet, but it's been decent. It does run a lot smoother than the "Prototype Missions" demo that hit this time last year, and objectives have been varied enough to keep things pretty interesting. I haven't had much reason to ditch my starting equipment yet however (the only thing that seems to particularly bother me are the mechs that come at you with melee weaponry. I'm not deft enough with the controls to consistently avoid them, so I take a lot of damage in the process of taking them down).

the Last Guardian (PS4) - Absolutely gorgeous puzzle adventure game. I haven't yet had much trouble with getting Trico to do what I want, but that could change. The framerate can get absolutely horrendous (particularly in certain outdoor areas), however it has a beautiful world (it reminds me a lot of BotW aesthetically) and the fact that I lost track of time playing late into the night last night says something about how engrossing it's been.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

urrutiap

Still playing Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Been jumping online and offline for the Danger Room stuff to unlock a few things then get back into playing the last half of the game in Superior difficulty

urrutiap

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic