Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 4,061 to 4,077 of 4,077

Ninfan

I'm playing chibi robo zip lash, hey pikmin, star fox 64 all on 3DS. I'M also playing 1080 avalanche for nintendo gamecube again

Edited on by Ninfan

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

JohJavelin

I'm playing Yu-gi-oh Legacy of the duelist(currently working on a pyro/machine deck), and ARMS(Yeah I know i'm late to start and all the party crashes are over but there are still people online playing it and I'm having a blast).

Formerly known as MegaSwitch.

CurryPowderKeg79

I'm currently playing Fable Anniversary which was gifted to me through Steam by my brother. My brother and I used to play Fable together when we were kids. We use to wait for our parents to go to sleep and we would get back up and head down to the basement to play into the wee hours.

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9 (SWITCH)
FABLE: ANNIVERSARY(PC)
(JUST BEAT)
BORDERLANDS: GOTY (PC) 50+ HRS
DRAGON QUEST XI S (SWITCH) 80+HRS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

RR529

Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch) - I think I'm about to face off against the boss of Floor 14. It's been really solid so far. I don't think I'd quite put it up there with my favorite exclusives on the system, but it's very easily second tier (alongside games such as Yoshi's Crafted World & Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze).

Star Wars: Battlefront II (PS4) - Picked this up on the cheap awhile ago just to run through the single player campaign, and it's actually not half bad. You can tell it's a bit of a second concern as I believe they mostly reuse the huge multiplayer maps for the single player (you just get messages telling you not to veer off the mission path to keep you moving in a pretty linear path), but the gameplay itself is solid, the ship missions are genuinely great (would probably take place in wide open maps even in a single player focused game, so they translate better), the story gets the job done (cutscenes are really high quality, but there's only so much they can do with a tertiary character made up for the game itself), and the production values (graphics & sound design) are great & on point.

I've already completed the main campaign & am now working on a little story expansion campaign. Will probably check out the multiplayer just to say I did, but am not planning on sinking much time (and certainly no money) into it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

MsJubilee

@RR529 You should dig into the multiplayer, EA& Dice changed it for the better. All the heroes are unlocked right from the start(no more grinding!), no more loot boxes that give an advantage to people that have a disposable income(loot boxes only have cosmetics), plenty of modes to choose from and to top it all off the game feels and sounds great.

I've died, there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start, then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The second novel of The Saga of Tanya The Evil, also reading the manga 5-8 at the moment( both are stellar may I add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

C-Chakra

Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Alien: Isolation, Asphalt 9, The Touryst, Trials of Mana (original version in Collection of Mana)

Edited on by C-Chakra

Switch Friend Code: SW-8045-4533-8325

kkslider5552000

Back to Mario Odyssey, the neverending post-game moon collecting

NB, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

Vinny

Just playing some Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec.

I own the SCPH-39001 PS2 model with the ilink port. Now I just need another one for multi-console multiplayer! lol.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution MAX 2 Arcade at my local game arcade.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Ralizah

Just "finished" Dragon Quest XI S (as I've heard, and as the game clearly signals, the story is far from over when the credits roll), so I'll be taking a break from it for a while and focusing on either Pokemon Shield or The Witcher 3.

Ralizah

JoeDiddley

I've been playing Pokemon Sword but I'm tempted to move on to SMT IV instead.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
3DS: 5327-0913-7260

Pink_Yoshi

Super Mario Maker 2 is my main one at the moment - but I'm going through Luigi's Mansion 3 as well, I haven't played it since about the end of November so cannot remember where I was up to but will soon pick it up again.

Got a load of games for Christmas so want to finish a few before I start more!

Pink_Yoshi

RR529

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4) - Just arrived in Twilight Town, so I'm not too far in yet. It seems to be going for a lot of flash in the combat (it seems as if after every other combo you ignite some sort of screen filling attack or enhanced state), with some attacks (particularly the "Theme Park" attacks) obliterating every enemy just as the fight's getting started. I'm sure things will balance out the deeper I get, though. Surreal to finally get it after all these years.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna, the Golden Country (Switch) - Just started this recently as well, and am up to the point where Hugo, Brigid, and Aegeon(?) join the party. From what I understand sidequests are more important in this one compared to regular XC2, so I've completed every one I've come across so far that I can. I'm not too into the story yet (it's been 2 years since I played XC2 so it's taking me a bit to remember the finer details of the lore), but I'm re-acclimating to the combat quicker than I thought I would, though I still sometimes get myself into a situation I can't win, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Tyranexx

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (3DS) - I'm not very far at all yet as I've been getting sidetracked by other games and unseasonably warmer weather. I'm only at the second town but am pretty sure I'm about to pick up my third party member. So far I'm enjoying how charming this game is; a lot of the voice acting is also entertaining, and the characters are fleshed out well. The only thing I feel is missing is a full 3D effect, but I found an article that stated this was due to the game pushing the system's limitations already.

SteamWorld Dig 2 - This Metroidvania is just as enjoyable and addictive as its predecessor. Many of the QoL improvements are welcome, as are the new upgrades. This game is definitely more challenging in some areas and also has more boss fights.

Currently playing: SteamWorld Dig 2 (Switch), Dragon Quest VIII (3DS)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Glitchling78

Dragon Quest XI S
This is my first DQ game and definitely won’t be my last. I’m about 26 hours in and finding myself enjoying it more as I get deeper into it.
The gameplay system is really simple if you’ve played a JRPG before but where it really shines is with charm and attention to detail. The characters are very likeable, the monster designs are almost always a joy and the world feels lived in and fleshed out. The story was slow to start but it was a nice gentle introduction and the lore is integrated really gracefully into the plot. My only notable complaint is difficulty, I have had a couple of tougher bosses but overall it’s not been too taxing so far. Who knows, it might get tougher later on.

Glitchling78

Vinny

Yume Nikki.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Fastback

The last time I played the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. I also play with Apex Legends

Fastback

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic