Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 4,021 to 4,040 of 4,043

Tasuki

Call of Duty: Mobile. For a mobile game it's not too bad I am actually enjoying it alot more the Black Ops 4. The touch screen controls take some time getting use to but otherwise it's CoD. It's kinda of a CoD greatest hits as it seems to pull maps and weapons from different past CoD games rather then having new maps but I am ok with that. For free it's not bad at all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

purpleibby

Switch: Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain

Arcade: KI 1 and KI 2

purpleibby

ScottNintendo

purpleibby wrote:

Switch: Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain

Arcade: KI 1 and KI 2

I brought Daemon X, I need to play it soon. Definitely looks an awesome mech game.

SN

Magician

I'm splitting my time between DQ XI on Switch, Summon Night 6 on PS Vita, and Destiny 2 on PS4. Three long rpg games. I'd like to be done with one or more of them before Death Stranding arrives, or The Division 2 goes on deep discount, but I doubt it. So clearly I'm mental when I mention that I'm excited for The Witcher III, Baldur's Gate 1&2, and Planescape: Torment & Icewind Dale tomorrow.

Too many games, not enough hours in the day to play them.

Switch Physical Collection - 457 games (as of November 9th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Criminal Girls (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

gcunit

The Witcher 3

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

PACO_PEREZ

Just finished Ori, wanted to start playing link's awakening but my girl wants to see me playing, which is nice and all, but she's been busy a lot. So, I thinking of starting bloodstained (ps4) or having a rerun of the mummy demaster or Azure Gunvolt striker pack.

PACO_PEREZ

LuckyGus25

Just finished Dragon Quest 11, which I absolutely loved. It is definitely in my top 3 games of the year. Now I'm moving on to Yooka-Laylee and the impossible lair and possibly starting a play through of Hollow Knight

Currently playing:
Luigis Mansion 3
New Super Lucky’s Tale

Last Games I Beat:
Hollow Knight
River City Girls

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

erv

Astral chain, and trying to get into the expansion of monster hunter world.

Is pikmin 4 out yet?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

gcunit

Had a blissful Friday night on my Wii U, racking up some global wins with Mario Kart 8, and then doing a load of the events in Smash Bros. and just listening to classic music. Is there a better one-two in gaming than Mario Kart and Smash Bros.?

No.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

RR529

Just started up Devil May Cry (Switch) today (I have recently finished up Astral Chain, and wanted to try out an earlier Kamiya game).

Pretty interesting so far. It appears to have a "Metroidvania" like structure, but still with a sort of level/mission like structure, which is unique. Cool atmosphere too (much like Onimusha, which I also played earlier this year).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Cissero

Just bought Sniper Elite V2 on the discount and I am absolutely loving it. Controls are a bit clunky from time to time but it doesn't bother me that much that it affects the experience. After this I am either going to pick up where I left off in FF world maxima, try out Darkwood, or buy the Witcher 3/Grid autosport.

Cissero

Vinny
  • GTA IV: The Lost and Damned
  • Gris
  • NSMBU
  • River City Girls

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

sweth_t

Assuming I have literally any time at all to play games (high school is a blast, lemme tell you), I've been playing Devil May Cry on the PS4 HD Colllection because it's a series I desperately want to get into. I also need to finish at least the original Resident Evil on my Vita before the month is up, but I do have all three on there. And I never stopped playing Smash, currently at 185 hours if memory serves me right.

sweth_t

entrixx

Going to start Axiom Verge later tonight after work. Heard good things so it should be a good time.

entrixx

Switch Friend Code: SW-5364-1492-9807 | 3DS Friend Code: 4270-6814-4136 | Nintendo Network ID: Mudbone26

Tyranexx

Metroid: Samus Returns - I put this one on the backburner for a bit but have picked it up again; I was trying to finish another game and haven't had a lot of time to play video games lately. I'm currently bopping around Area 3 and still have 25 of the annoying life leeches left to find. This really is a great Metroid game; the exploration, environments, hidden power-ups, etc. are all par for the course in this excellent series. This is shaping up to be one of the more enjoyable entries IMO.

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - I'm only a couple of hours in so far and am enjoying what I'm playing. The game is really flashy, and in typical Golden Sun fashion likes spouting off a ton of dialogue, even for a RPG. XD I've only just properly set off on my own after the game's somewhat lengthy tutorial segment, so we'll see if my opinion holds.

I know Dark Dawn is considered to be the weakest entry in the series, but we'll see how it fares. So far it seems to be a completely serviceable game.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

DenDen

Little dragon café im in a relaxing mood.
My friend pedro

Now playing
Switch : Little Dragon Café, Gleaner Heights, my friend Pedro

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

Venus_Adept

Im currently playing Dragon Quest XI S and what can i say, this is probably my favorite entry in the series and Dragon Quest is (among with Pokemon and Xenoblade) one of my top 3 gaming franchises.
@Tyranexx People love to give Dark Dawn bad reputation especially veterans of the first 2 games. But i had a ton of fun back in the days while playing this game. I hope you can apreciate the lot of good things this game have.

Venus_Adept

JoakimZ

Hyrule Warriors DE on Switch.

My third time playing Hyrule Warriors, since I played it (and loved it) on both Wii U and 3DS. This game is still SO GOOD! My absolute favourite Musou game, and I’ve played quite a lot of them. Adventure Mode is the best mode in any Musou game so far, and I really hope for a sequel.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Tyranexx

@Venus_Adept Thanks! I've tried going into it with an open mind. So far I haven't been disappointed (yet). I won't get a chance to play again until tomorrow unfortunately.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic