Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 4,001 to 4,020 of 4,032

Brutapode89

I finished Final Fantasy VI (SNES)!!!

I'm playing:

• Secret of Mana (SNES)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

Edited on by Brutapode89

AKA Jamba001, FRpokefan, Dracolosse89, Drattak89 & Scarhino89.
Friend Safari: Ground-type with Marowak, Palpitoad & Wooper.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5281-6768 | Nintendo Network ID: Jamba001

RR529

.Hack G.U.: Last Recode (PS4) - A collection of 3 remastered PS2 .Hack RPGs. Not too far into the first one yet, but the core gameplay has been simple yet fun, at least what I've been able to try so far. There's been quite a few lengthy cutscenes & tons of relevant lore to read up on (during my last play session I think I spent about an hour doing nothing but reading up on stuff, and still don't have it all read yet), which has taken up the majority of my time so far.

Blaster Master Zero (Switch) - I don't play too many indies, but I've liked the other Inti Creates games I've played so far, so I decided to give this retro inspired "Metroidvania" a go. I'm quite liking it so far, though at the moment I seem to be advancing pretty quickly. Currently in Area 4: the Waterworks.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

kkslider5552000

Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice. Need to finally play this game properly, instead of ignoring it forever.

NB, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

BruceCM

Greedfall.... Pretty good, so far & I only just completed the side-quests before sailing

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Tyranexx

Mega Man Battle Network 2 - I suspect I'm about 1/3 of the way through the game currently. I've played the rest of the series but am just now getting to this game after all this time. Overall it's decent, but playing these out of order makes it evident on how much the series has changed for (mostly) the better after this game. That said, it's still quite an improvement over its predecessor. Not sure if it's just my age at this point, but the plot does seem a bit ridiculous at times with this one.

Metroid: Samus Returns - I'm playing this one during shorter gaming sessions as it's easier to dip in and out of. I've only bagged about five Metroid DNA strands so far. I'm taking my time for this run and just exploring everything that SR388 has to offer. So far, the atmosphere is perfect; this is definitely a Metroid game and one of the better 2D iterations I've played. That opening theme still gives me chills.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started (language)
Currently playing: Metroid: Samus Returns, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

MsJubilee

Been playing Assassins Creed Syndicate for a couple of days now. My goodness! This game is such a downgrade in terms of combat, story, writing, content, missions, and weapons. Ubisoft played it safe with this game and it shows!

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Ninfan

I'm playing all the light gun games on nintendo Wii also fantasy pirates on 3DS.

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Tasuki

Call of Duty: Mobile. For a mobile game it's not too bad I am actually enjoying it alot more the Black Ops 4. The touch screen controls take some time getting use to but otherwise it's CoD. It's kinda of a CoD greatest hits as it seems to pull maps and weapons from different past CoD games rather then having new maps but I am ok with that. For free it's not bad at all.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

purpleibby

Switch: Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain

Arcade: KI 1 and KI 2

purpleibby

ScottNintendo

purpleibby wrote:

Switch: Daemon X Machina and Astral Chain

Arcade: KI 1 and KI 2

I brought Daemon X, I need to play it soon. Definitely looks an awesome mech game.

SN

Magician

I'm splitting my time between DQ XI on Switch, Summon Night 6 on PS Vita, and Destiny 2 on PS4. Three long rpg games. I'd like to be done with one or more of them before Death Stranding arrives, or The Division 2 goes on deep discount, but I doubt it. So clearly I'm mental when I mention that I'm excited for The Witcher III, Baldur's Gate 1&2, and Planescape: Torment & Icewind Dale tomorrow.

Too many games, not enough hours in the day to play them.

Switch Physical Collection - 463 games (as of November 21st, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Tales of Hearts R (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

gcunit

The Witcher 3

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

PACO_PEREZ

Just finished Ori, wanted to start playing link's awakening but my girl wants to see me playing, which is nice and all, but she's been busy a lot. So, I thinking of starting bloodstained (ps4) or having a rerun of the mummy demaster or Azure Gunvolt striker pack.

PACO_PEREZ

LuckyGus25

Just finished Dragon Quest 11, which I absolutely loved. It is definitely in my top 3 games of the year. Now I'm moving on to Yooka-Laylee and the impossible lair and possibly starting a play through of Hollow Knight

Currently playing:
Luigis Mansion 3
New Super Lucky’s Tale

Last Games I Beat:
Hollow Knight
River City Girls

Will protect the Switch Lite with my life.

erv

Astral chain, and trying to get into the expansion of monster hunter world.

Is pikmin 4 out yet?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

gcunit

Had a blissful Friday night on my Wii U, racking up some global wins with Mario Kart 8, and then doing a load of the events in Smash Bros. and just listening to classic music. Is there a better one-two in gaming than Mario Kart and Smash Bros.?

No.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

RR529

Just started up Devil May Cry (Switch) today (I have recently finished up Astral Chain, and wanted to try out an earlier Kamiya game).

Pretty interesting so far. It appears to have a "Metroidvania" like structure, but still with a sort of level/mission like structure, which is unique. Cool atmosphere too (much like Onimusha, which I also played earlier this year).

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Cissero

Just bought Sniper Elite V2 on the discount and I am absolutely loving it. Controls are a bit clunky from time to time but it doesn't bother me that much that it affects the experience. After this I am either going to pick up where I left off in FF world maxima, try out Darkwood, or buy the Witcher 3/Grid autosport.

Cissero

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic