Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 4,030

JorgeAllegretti

tryining special cup on 150cc super mario kart

finishing minish cap (today discovered that gregal passed away )

finishing shovel knight

this 3 on moment

JorgeAllegretti

ChompyMage

Spyro 3 on the Xbone.

ChompyMage

Switch Friend Code: SW-0648-5712-2992 | 3DS Friend Code: 4742-9573-2511

NorseGamerTommy

Doing side quests in Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition before I'm going to challenge the final boss. I like to do main story things first, be right outside the final boss, then bail and do side quests for a while lol

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5693-2145-0811
YouTube Channel | Twitter

Vinny

DMC4 and Dust: an Elysian Tail on PC

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Anti-Matter

I think i will continue my progress of The Sims 4 PS4. Still want to experiment with different things after i bought 6 adds from PS Store on last Sunday.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MsJubilee

Death Mark. It's fun and interesting i'll give it that, but the puzzles and confrontations are kinda odd and the very lewd images the developers put in really ruin the tension in certain scenarios.

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Metro 2034 & The Saga of Tanya The Evil light novel, also reading the manga( both are stellar may i add).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

RR529

Tonight I started to roll.

Switch - Katamari Damacy Reroll: Still getting used to the controls, but it's been a fun oddity so far. I've only played up through the first timed level (the one where you have to make a 20 CM Katamari, but I managed to get it up to 35 CM). I like that there's a gallery of all the things you've ever picked up, complete with funny little blurbs.

PS4(VR) - Arca's Path: A Monkey Ball/Marble it Up style game for VR. Not only does it look really cool in VR, it makes use of the tech for the control scheme, no controller needed. There's a cursor in the middle of your FOV that the ball follows, so you use the precise 1:1 head tracking to control the ball's movement. It's actually worked pretty good so far (played the first 4 levels), and I'm looking forward to jumping into it again.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

CanisWolfred

I was playing Shantae: Half-Genie Hero until I got to the desert level and got hit with a difficulty spike the size of a mountain. I think I'll quit and play the other modes instead. Normal mode really doesn't seem worth bothering with.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Ryu_Niiyama

Not so much playing as tinkering but AC: Odyessy's Story Creator sucked me in. So I spend like an hour a day working on my quests and debugging.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ralizah

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

AC: Odyessy's Story Creator sucked me in.

How have I not heard about this until now?! This sounds insanely creative.

Ralizah

Ryu_Niiyama

@Ralizah It's not bad. I'm making a massive 30 quest saga with a lot of branching chains so its going to be like 3 months before I'm done. But you can debug and test on the fly (the editor is online and it uploads to your game.), so I just have my Surface and the xbox next to each other, make changes and then test. It isn't overwhelmingly robust (not like the quests in the normal game are particularly nuanced...) like Bethesda's tools but you can have a quest up in a few minutes once you know what you are doing. I hope they add more nuanced animation sequences instead of just poses, but it is what it is. I am having fun. Also, it got me to use the stupid photo mode, so well done Ubisoft...

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

kkslider5552000

I got back to playing Project X Zone 2. I'll be honest, I'm confused at the reception it got. I feel like I'm mostly playing the same game as the first one, but people keep saying its a significant improvement. I'm...not seeing that.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

RR529

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 (Switch) - Haven't actually started it yet, but just got it in the mail today so hopefully I'll be able to start it tonight.

Batman: Return to Arkham Asylum (PS4) - Remaster of the first game in the series. This is my first time playing any of the Arkham games and I'm really into it. Gameplay isn't quite as tight as a more modern title like Spider-Man or God of War, but it's still satisfying & the atmosphere is fantastic. I also really like unlocking all the lore. I think I'm pretty far into it now, as I'm partway through the Penitentiary.

So yeah, as it so happens I'll be playing superhero games on both consoles.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Ralizah

I'm closing in on the end of Horizon: Zero Dawn. Still have a few side quests, errands, and one cauldron to complete before I do that, though.

I'll leave the collectibles and the DLC for the future.

Ralizah

Lilseb93

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe, and Zelda BOTW.

Edited on by Lilseb93

SoFlo Gamer
Currently playing: Bayonetta

Switch Friend Code: SW-7562-0637-3118 | My Nintendo: SebGamer93 | Twitter:

DenDen

Im still playing trials of mana, 110 hours in.
Grinding for the ultimate gear.
Besides that playing some smm2, and thinking about starting marvel 3

Now playing
Switch : slay the spire, Fire emblem tree Houses, super neptunia RPG (updated 13-0
10-19
Switch fc: SW 2926-4689-1966

Switch Friend Code: Sw-2926-4689-1966 | My Nintendo: DenDen

LatsaSpege

I am playing kid icerus uprising!!

LatsaSpege

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic