Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,921 to 3,926 of 3,926

Sunsy

On Switch, currently working through Shining Resonance Refrain, and started Yoshi's Crafted World yesterday. On Wii U, playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Sunsy

MarioLover92

I recently beat Classic Mode with every character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'm currently at Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I'm stuck at Aeshma's Core... my party members always die while attacking the power lines and my chain attacks are embarrassingly weak. I want to get Yoshi's Crafted World one of these days, as well!

"Super Mario Maker on Switch.................CALLED IT!"
-Me while watching the 2/13/19 Nintendo Direct

CanisWolfred

I only recently got a Nintendo Switch, and so I'm occasionally playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in between finishing up other games, like Spider-Man and, um....computer games. Yeah.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Tyranexx

Bravely Second: End Layer - I found the "twist" so to speak and am now comfortably cruising through chapter 5. I decided to collect the asterisks I missed the first time around in all the currently available side quests. Now I'm back into the main story. I must say, while I've seen alternate timelines/resets handled better in some video games and other media, this is still pretty enjoyable.

SNES Classic Mini - I've been playing this on and off for the past week when I need a break from the above. I've mostly been trying out some of the platformers but have booted up a couple of other games as well. I'm avoiding RPGs on it for the time being since I'm swamped with them enough as it is. XD

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RR529

Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Starter Kit (Switch) - I've only built the goggles (though I had reservations about the building part, it was actually pretty fun to do) and played some of the "VR Plaza" games so far. Resolution is pretty low, but the art style helps to the point it's not a huge deal. The plaza games are more proof of concept than anything, and while some have promise, there isn't much to any of them. If things go according to plan I'll build the blaster this weekend, which I'm looking forward to.

Farpoint (PS4/VR) - My first VR FPS. That opening scene where you were riding in that smaller craft around that space station was absolutely stunning (really the kind of wow moment that makes owning a VR setup worth it). Most of my time so far has been spent venturing through a desert on an unexplored planet (walking up to the edge of an immense crater or canyon never loses it's cool factor), shooting lots of alien spiders (I have no idea how people play legit horror games in VR. Even with a fully stocked machine gun I nearly jump out of my seat every time one of those spiders lunges for my face). Played for about an hour and no motion sickness, so that's good.

So, a lot of VR for this guy.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic