Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 3,926

Heavyarms55

@Tyranexx I forget the name, but the magic trainee can be made totally busted. There is a glitch you can do to make him able to use all forms of magic. But even without that, he can become a summoner, which is a really cool unit type.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me

Tyranexx

@Heavyarms55: Ah, Ewan. I grabbed him late enough that I didn't really think him worth the investment at that point since I had a couple of decent magic units (Lute in particular is an amazing Mage Knight); I mostly stuck with the main story and didn't bother much with the Tower of Valni or the random map battles this time around.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Bravely Second: End Layer, any platformer on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Ralizah

I've played Crypt of the Necrodancer pretty obsessively for a few days now. Bought all the items, found all the NPCs for my base, still trying to survive Zone 4, and... I'm kind of tired. I think I'll play something else for a while.

Ralizah

MegaSwitch

Bought switch online yesterday. I can't stop hopping between Tetris99, and The Adventure of Link.

MegaSwitch

Vinny

Velocity 2x on the Vita

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Dayton311

Finally playing INSIDE which I downloaded back in November when it was 50% off.... wow only about an hour in and I must say it's amazing. I heard it's only about 5-6 hours long though which kind of bums me out if true....

Dayton311

GlacierAC

I've been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I got a good deal on it about a month ago, and I've been hooked on it since.

GlacierAC

BlueOcean

@GlacierAC I play that one too, it's one of the few 3DS games enhanced for New 3DS/New 2DS, in between. It's great to control the camera with the nub, too.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

GlacierAC

@BlueOcean I own the original 3DS, and surprisingly the touch screen controls for the camera work really well. I can definitely see the C-Stick being much more user friendly.

GlacierAC

Ralizah

I recently started replaying Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Also trying to finish Zone 4 in Crypt of the Necrodancer with Cadence, although, after many, many days of struggling with it, I'm losing my patience. It's so unfair to force the player to play through the entire zone if they can't survive going through it plus two boss battles in a row.

Ralizah

BlueOcean

@ReaderRagfish Sorry for the late reply. I have been busier than usually. Do we exchange 3DS codes then? Mine is 2836-0258-0952.

BlueOcean

Anti-Matter

Psst... Don't tell to anyone if i secretly continue my Pokemon White 2 on my New 3DS XL during my bedtime.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ReaderRagfish

@BlueOcean I'm 2724-3663-6151

@Anti-Matter I can give you my friend code for White 1. Getting back online with that game is extremely easy compared to other DS games.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
I'm playing White 2, not White 1.
Does it compatible too ?

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

Project Rub - I don't remember playing a game like this before, not on a games machine anyway.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution X2 Arcade after working time, ahoy !
Untitled
Untitled

Yay, another AAA score again !

My Top 6 games :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic