Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,901 to 3,920 of 3,998

Anti-Matter

Psst... Don't tell to anyone if i secretly continue my Pokemon White 2 on my New 3DS XL during my bedtime.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

@BlueOcean I'm 2724-3663-6151

@Anti-Matter I can give you my friend code for White 1. Getting back online with that game is extremely easy compared to other DS games.

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
I'm playing White 2, not White 1.
Does it compatible too ?

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

Project Rub - I don't remember playing a game like this before, not on a games machine anyway.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution X2 Arcade after working time, ahoy !
Untitled
Untitled

Yay, another AAA score again !

My Top 6 games :

Sunsy

On Switch, currently working through Shining Resonance Refrain, and started Yoshi's Crafted World yesterday. On Wii U, playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Sunsy

MarioLover92

I recently beat Classic Mode with every character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'm currently at Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I'm stuck at Aeshma's Core... my party members always die while attacking the power lines and my chain attacks are embarrassingly weak. I want to get Yoshi's Crafted World one of these days, as well!

"Super Mario Maker on Switch.................CALLED IT!"
-Me while watching the 2/13/19 Nintendo Direct

CanisWolfred

I only recently got a Nintendo Switch, and so I'm occasionally playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in between finishing up other games, like Spider-Man and, um....computer games. Yeah.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Tyranexx

Bravely Second: End Layer - I found the "twist" so to speak and am now comfortably cruising through chapter 5. I decided to collect the asterisks I missed the first time around in all the currently available side quests. Now I'm back into the main story. I must say, while I've seen alternate timelines/resets handled better in some video games and other media, this is still pretty enjoyable.

SNES Classic Mini - I've been playing this on and off for the past week when I need a break from the above. I've mostly been trying out some of the platformers but have booted up a couple of other games as well. I'm avoiding RPGs on it for the time being since I'm swamped with them enough as it is. XD

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, Monster Hunter Stories (Demo), Kirby Super Star (SNES Classic)

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

RR529

Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 04: VR Starter Kit (Switch) - I've only built the goggles (though I had reservations about the building part, it was actually pretty fun to do) and played some of the "VR Plaza" games so far. Resolution is pretty low, but the art style helps to the point it's not a huge deal. The plaza games are more proof of concept than anything, and while some have promise, there isn't much to any of them. If things go according to plan I'll build the blaster this weekend, which I'm looking forward to.

Farpoint (PS4/VR) - My first VR FPS. That opening scene where you were riding in that smaller craft around that space station was absolutely stunning (really the kind of wow moment that makes owning a VR setup worth it). Most of my time so far has been spent venturing through a desert on an unexplored planet (walking up to the edge of an immense crater or canyon never loses it's cool factor), shooting lots of alien spiders (I have no idea how people play legit horror games in VR. Even with a fully stocked machine gun I nearly jump out of my seat every time one of those spiders lunges for my face). Played for about an hour and no motion sickness, so that's good.

So, a lot of VR for this guy.

Currently Playing:
Switch - NSMBU Deluxe
PS4 - Moss

SuperLuigiTime

I started playing my first ever Final Fantasy game about a week and a half ago (Final Fantasy XV). I'm really enjoying it so far. I'm also playing DragonQuest Heroes 2 and plan to start playing Horizon: Zero Dawn and God of War III.

Edited on by SuperLuigiTime

SuperLuigiTime

Switch Friend Code: SW-2814-0794-4500 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-6949-4255 | Nintendo Network ID: tavorestye92

Sintown

Replaying Bully and also some Borderlands 2/Pre-sequel

Sintown

KarateLuigi

I just started Pokémon Y and am doing a "baby run" (raising my entire party from lvl 1 as early as possible). It was fun to have caught and traded several Pokémon right before the "how to catch" tutorial.

Also, I played X for a short while today and managed to get my very first exposure to Pokérus. I was flabbergasted when I wanted to heal my Pokémon and was informed about it.

Currently ongoing multiplayer games being Portal Knights, Mario Tennis Aces, Overcooked 2, and Stardew Valley more or less (got a bit neglected lately).

Currently playing: ACNL, HM ANB, Pokémon AS, Stardew Valley, Portal Knights, Mario Tennis Aces, Overcooked 2

Looking forward to: Overcooked 2 DLCs, Pokémon SW/SH
Hyped for: ACNH

Pokémon marathon
Done: Pt, W, W2, LG E, OR, Sun, UM, Y
Up next: US, LG P

CanisWolfred

I think I only have 3 more characters left to unlock, and of course the last one is gonna be the one I wanted the most (Mewtwo!). At least, I think there's only 3? I've been saying that for the past few days, only for more to come out of the woodworks. The order of unlocking characters seems to be based on popularity, so that might explain it. At least, I can't be the only one who forgot Olimar was a Smash Bros. character, right?

EDIT: I forgot Ken and Greninja were in this. Okay, I think now it's down to just Duck Hunt Dog, Palena, and Mewtwo? Maybe? I thought there just 71 characters, how do more keep coming?

EDIT Again: Okay, Robin and Bowser Jr. were also things, but hey, I finally got Mewtwo! Now I'm just missing Palutena, unless I'm forgetting someone....which I probably am.

EDIT Final: Yep, I forgot Dr. Mario. Got him and Palutena, finally completing the roster. Man, that took longer than I thought it would be, it really puts the whole 70+ roster size into perspective.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

PK_Willow

Games I'm playing at the moment: too many. lol jk

Final Fantasy 7 - this is the second time playing through, not counting the other times where I couldn't progress cos my PS1 CD was scratched. The materia system is not the best, moving them around can be annoying but it's fun to have some kind of customization. It's just not as personalized as say, FFIX. Right now I'm rocking Cloud, Tifa (best girl), and Aeris.

Smash - I haven't even unlocked half the roster and I've owned this game for 1-2 months. It does feel satisfying unlocking characters and getting spirits with abilities that fit your preferred playstyle, although I guess I'm of the camp I wish the roster was all available from the start but oh well.

Mario & Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - Picked this up at Best Buy at a good price. Really enjoying the gameplay mechanics. Since I started FF7 I haven't gone back to it in a while but will eventually.

Sega Genesis Classics - Or Mega Drive, for those in Europe . I have always wanted to dig deeper into the Sega library, so I got this. I'm on a mission to finally beat Sonic 2, one of the only Sega games I played as a kid on my uncle's Genesis. Sonic 3D Blast is underrated (although yes it has flaws). ESWAT and Biohazard Battle are fun.

NNID: Ruki_the_Human

LinksMightySword

Dragon quest builders on Switch
Mario Kart 7 and Radiant Historia perfect chronology on 2ds xl

Nintendo network Id : InRexwetrust
Switch / Nintendo Acct : HolyYoshi!
Switch friend code: SW-4296-5017-1714

Bubble_Bobble

splatoon 2 all the way baby!

BUBBLE BOBBLE BABBLE BUBBLE BOOBLE BEEBLE

Vinny

Ori and the Blind Forest, Celeste (great indie title!) and Sonic Mania Plus, all on PC.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic