Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,881 to 3,900 of 4,025

Vinny

Velocity 2x on the Vita

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Dayton311

Finally playing INSIDE which I downloaded back in November when it was 50% off.... wow only about an hour in and I must say it's amazing. I heard it's only about 5-6 hours long though which kind of bums me out if true....

Dayton311

JukeboxJoystick

I've been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. I got a good deal on it about a month ago, and I've been hooked on it since.

JukeboxJoystick

BlueOcean

@GlacierAC I play that one too, it's one of the few 3DS games enhanced for New 3DS/New 2DS, in between. It's great to control the camera with the nub, too.

Edited on by BlueOcean

BlueOcean

JukeboxJoystick

@BlueOcean I own the original 3DS, and surprisingly the touch screen controls for the camera work really well. I can definitely see the C-Stick being much more user friendly.

JukeboxJoystick

RedderRugfish

@GlacierAC @BlueOcean You guys wanna play that game online sometime? I think I'm HR 4

Mario Maker 2: JN2-5GV-VTF
Latest Level: The Mario Repair Shop 361-D5D-1CG

Ralizah

I recently started replaying Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Also trying to finish Zone 4 in Crypt of the Necrodancer with Cadence, although, after many, many days of struggling with it, I'm losing my patience. It's so unfair to force the player to play through the entire zone if they can't survive going through it plus two boss battles in a row.

Ralizah

RedderRugfish

@BlueOcean Sweet. I should be free most of tomorrow

BlueOcean

@ReaderRagfish Sorry for the late reply. I have been busier than usually. Do we exchange 3DS codes then? Mine is 2836-0258-0952.

BlueOcean

Anti-Matter

Psst... Don't tell to anyone if i secretly continue my Pokemon White 2 on my New 3DS XL during my bedtime.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

RedderRugfish

@BlueOcean I'm 2724-3663-6151

@Anti-Matter I can give you my friend code for White 1. Getting back online with that game is extremely easy compared to other DS games.

Anti-Matter

@ReaderRagfish
I'm playing White 2, not White 1.
Does it compatible too ?

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

Project Rub - I don't remember playing a game like this before, not on a games machine anyway.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

Dance Dance Revolution X2 Arcade after working time, ahoy !
Untitled
Untitled

Yay, another AAA score again !

My Top 6 games :

Sunsy

On Switch, currently working through Shining Resonance Refrain, and started Yoshi's Crafted World yesterday. On Wii U, playing Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Sunsy

MarioLover92

I recently beat Classic Mode with every character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I'm currently at Xenoblade Chronicles 2, but I'm stuck at Aeshma's Core... my party members always die while attacking the power lines and my chain attacks are embarrassingly weak. I want to get Yoshi's Crafted World one of these days, as well!

Nintendo Life's (self-proclaimed) #1 Mario fan! Wahoo!

My Super Mario Maker 2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
Username: MarioFan92
Latest Level: Towering Treetop (XWR-Q76-MCG)

CanisWolfred

I only recently got a Nintendo Switch, and so I'm occasionally playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in between finishing up other games, like Spider-Man and, um....computer games. Yeah.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic