Forums

Topic: What Game are YOU currently playing?

Posts 3,881 to 3,887 of 3,887

Vinny

Super Meat Boy on the Vita.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

CurryPowderKeg79

Just beat Limbo last week now i'm starting Inside.

..............(FAVORITE)...............
Game: Killer Instinct (Arcade)
Quote: Stupid is as stupid does.
Movie: The Shawshank Redemption.
Food & Drink: Sirloin Steak & Light Beer.
Band: Green Day

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

RR529

Fishing Star World Tour on Switch - This is a pretty fun time. Tried out the motion controls tonight and it looks like it may be one of the very few Switch games that I prefer playing that way. They work really well.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus on PS4 - Pretty decent game, though it can be a bit of a grind.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Ralizah

Started Cuphead this morning, and defeated a few bosses and Run n Gun stages. This game is incredible! I can't believe I waited so long to play it.

The presentation, controls, boss patterns, etc. are all so polished and creative.

Ralizah

Moroboshi876

Puzzle Bobble 2, in a break from Aero Fighters 2 (in which I'm doing a challenge started in the Arcade SHMUPS High Score Thread). Both games on Switch, Neo Geo versions.

Switch code: SW-2291-6286-4620

Nintendo 3DS code: 2879-0476-7598

My Nintendo: Toni | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

The Sims 4 PS4. 🤓
Try to build a new house with different style.

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99 / 100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4 (95 / 100)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 with all expansion packs and DLC (93 / 100)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90 / 100)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90 / 100)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

Blitzenexx

I'm currently playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones on the Wii U VC. I'm roughly a third of the way through and am about to make a monumental decision...Eirika or Ephraim? So far I'm enjoying the game but think that I slightly prefer FE7/Blazing Blade at the moment.

On the 3DS front, I'm close to the finish line in Majora's Mask 3D. I'm messing around in the fishing holes a bit before running off to stop Majora and a certain VERY unhappy celestial body.

Video Corner: The Terrible Truth About Smash Bros.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U VC), Detective Pikachu

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic